marriage proposal

marriage proposal

  “Siwon, where are we going?” you asked as you followed Siwon. 

   “Somewhere very important,” he said. 

   You then noticed that you two were in front of a church. 

   “Siwon, as much as a love going to church with you, today, is a Wednesday, and I don’t think that there is a mass service today,” you said, “Plus, you dragged me here all the way from work.” 

   Siwon smiled, “I know that there isn’t a service today, but I wanted to show you something,” he said going inside the church which surprisingly wasn’t locked. 

   You sighed then followed him.

   “Oppa, I don’t see anything that is particularly new and that I haven’t seen,” you said. 

   You turned around to see Siwon bending down on one knee. 

   “_____, for most of my life, I’ve felt that there was something or someone missing,” Siwon said pulling out a small black box from his pocket. 

   “And now, I think, no, I know I’ve found that one person who would make life complete. _____ _____, will you marry me?” Siwon asked nervously opening the box to reveal what looked like an engagement ring. 

   “Yes, yes, I’ll marry you Siwon,” you said giving him a hug. 

   Siwon put the ring on the ring finger of your left hand. 

   “Well, then it’s official,” he said pulling you in for a kiss.