Chapter 11

Day by Day

HanKyung's POV

"Yeah Back to you! Seriously hyung SUNNY? Why did she have to interrupt you again? Did you do anything bad to her? Do you rememeber that day when...

/FLASHBACK/

I saw Heechul hyung at the rooftop throwing stones everywhere. I approached him and asked "What are you doing here?" but instead of an answer he just stared at me for a second then began to throw stones again. Heechul is not like this so I'm very confused. I stood there for a few minutes  thinking how he will notice me but he don't really notice my presence at all so I started shouting and thank God he finally notice me! haishh.

"Yah what was the shouting for?" he shouted.

"Well I've been here for a while, waiting and hoping that you will notice my handsome presence but no you were just staring at I don't no where and throwing stupid pebbles that is making you look stupid! And Hopeless! Aishh." I shouted back.

"Hoh, hoh, chill bro I'm sorry that I didn't notice you. It's just that I'm just worried and problematic." he explained.

"Why?" I asked and sat beside him.

"It's because of Jessica." he said avoiding my gaze.

Oh, uh now I think I know what's his problem, it's rather his busted or his confessing plan is failed again and now I think I know now where are we going to patch up his broken heart.

"Hey chullie, stop being a cry baby and let's go!" I said while dragging him out of the school.

"Yah where are we going?" heechul shouted.

"It's a secret for now, and I know you will enjoy!" I replied.

~At the Bar~

I know what you are all thinking, no we're now in the right age to drink alcohol and enter bars and clubs and when you're heart broken and you're a guy being in the legal age is nothing I mean no one would get in or way, right guys?

Anyways, I ordered brandy for both of us and I settled down beside him.

"Yah what are we doing here?" heechul asked.

"Well it's time for you to take a medicine and for me to know what is your problem." I explained.

"Yah I don't need this!" he shouted while taking a gulp of ou drink.

"You don't need this, and still you took a gulp? I really don't undestand people and their lovesickness anyways, tell me now what's you're problem mister."

"Well, you know me it's always going to be Jessica if I have a love problem. You remember the time when I told you Tiffany interrupted my confession, right?

"Yes."

"It happened again, and it's Sunny this time. I was making my way to the rooftop preparing myself because I think now is the time to say everything that I have been keeping inside. I asked Jessica to meet me there at lunch time so here I am hurrying. I opened the door and saw the most beautiful thing that i saw in the whole wide world, a princess maybe waiting for a prince to come and love her and I think that is me . I immediately approached her and called her "Sica-ah" she turned  and smiled at me "Hey" my world stopped, everything doesn't matter to me anymore except the girl in front of me and her smile that would never failed to amaze me-"

"Yah! Stop being mushy hyung, I know you're in love now but Yah ewwww, don't ever show it me."

"Hmmmp. Anyways, she asked me what do I want to say to her and as usual I didn't respond immediately,so she asked me again, so i cleared my throat and started talking, "Ummm, Jessica I.... You... from the start." "What?" I'm starting to panic because I can't find the right words. I was about to say the correct words when, "SICA, Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!" a certain girl called. "Oh sunny! I'm here!" Jessica called back. Talking about wrong timing right?" 

I nodded.

"Sunny immediately hurried to approach us and as usual they started to spazz about sunny's love, Jessica's new bag you know girl's stuff, totally leaving me out . "Hey oppa what are you going to say again? Jessica asked. "Oh hey oppa, you're here!" Sunny greeted. Finally they noticed me! aishh. "Umm I want you to teach me the new lesson in physics from the start since you're good at it." "Oh stop flattering me oppa! You could have just texted me no need to meet me to ask for a favor." she smiled. "Well I think it would be proper  to ask to you in person." "Ah so sweet, but oppa since you're now finished talking to sica, can you leave her to me now? Since we have business to talk about." Business my , you know dude if Sunny wasn't a girl I would like to punch her. Anyways i said my goodbyes to them and immediately hurried to stay away from them." his long story ended.

"Well, hyung that's okay! There would be more time and day to come, you can do it , I know it!"

"That's what I'm worried about, if ever there would be a chance or time for me to confess to her, really."

"Well dude let's just forget about this and drink CHEERS!"

"Cheers..." 

~After Some Time~

Heechul is now in his 5th bottle and I think it's time to go home, so I decided to pay our bill and drag him out. Luckily we reach our way home safely after several vomiting and dragging that was mostly done by heechul. Aish this guy.

KiBum approached us and helped carry hyung to the couch. we were about o stand up when heechul pulled us both, our faces only an inch away from each other.

"You're the best BUDS EVER! Hahaha. I should just marry you both instead of SICA!. He shouted and Kissed us both in the lips, I TELL YOU IN THE LIPS! YUCK!

"YUCK!" KiBum immediately wipe his lips and I did it too, Seriously hyung even if you're my bestfriend I won't forgve you for this.

/End Of Flashback/

"I still hate the last part." KiBum said.

"HAHA, Me too!" I joined.

"YAH, You too, let's just SLEEP." Heechul said literarily dragging us into the bedroom.

.

.

.

End of Chapter 11

 

 

Author's Note,

Finally I'm Back hihi, sorry for the veryyyyy long wait. Hope you like it!!! :)