Heating up

school life turns bad!

BING! BING! BING!

The bell rang for Recces. Emily and Jojo walked out of the class, Carlos run passed and grabbed Emily's hand and said " Come on! We are going to be late!"  Emily letting her hand slip from his and said " Late for what? I don't think we have Keyboard today?" Carlos slapped his forehead and said " Never mind just follow me" he grabbed Emily's arm and pulled her behind. Jojo smiled and thought to herself  They make such a good couple i just hope me and Peter could be the same  Jojo sighed and walked out to meet Varsha and Sami. Emily felt like the wind was making her fly she was just being pulled by a boy, but not just any boy her dream one. Then suddenly Carlos pulled to a stop, it felt so sudden that she tripped and face planted in the dirt. Carlos luaghed and pulled her up " i think you should pay attention next time" said Carlos Smirking. Emily laughed sacrasticly " Haha very funny, well it won't be fun ny if that happened to you!' Emily looked up and saw a sky writing plane like the one her school has. Then she squinted her eyes and saw he school sky writing plane. Then she remebered today was the day when the whole school wrote a simple message and the pilot will write it in the sky.

* Fashback

" Good afternoon boys and girls, tommorow the pilot will write a simple message for us and today we are going to decide which message we would like to see." said the Principal in a big booming voice. The whole school decided and the messgae was Our school is the best!!! It was pretty good but could have done better.

*Flash back to now

"Oh" said Emily suprisingly Then they heard a Vroom!!! Vromm!!! The plane is coming!!!!!!