Chappie 1

Loving You More

??? : GURL , YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!! *chases le little gurl riding a lion around*

??? : NO , JIYEONNIE . DOES NOT . LIKE . THE FEELING OF CLOTHES~!!! , RUN FASTER SAMSON!!

Samson : *runs faster* .w.)

??? : K-KIM PARK-JIYEON~! *stops and catches her breath* Oh gerd..

____ : Jiyeonnie~ Mommy has a jar of cookies over here~"

Jiyeon : COOKEHZ? CHOCOLATE CHEP COOKEHZ??? ERGERD GIMMEH~! *dismounts samson and goes to you and snatches the jar from you and happily eats it on the couch*

Samson : .w.).. *sits beside jiyeon*

Jiyeon : *shows samson a cookie* here Samson~ .w.)

Samson : *opens his mouth* 0w0)

Jiyeon : *puts the cookie in his mouth* :DD 

??? : Being the dada is hard ==)...*gives you jiyeon's clothes*

____ : Just go with the flow hyo~ .__.) *goes to hyoyeon and takes jiyeon's clothes then goes to jiyeon and dresses her up*

Jiyeon : Mommy I wanna marry this cookie jar QAQ) *hugs the cookie jar tight*

Hyoyeon : for the last time Yeonnie , YOU CANNOT MARRY FOOD =__=)

Jiyeon : BUT WHY DADAAA , WHAAIII??? QAQ)
 
Hyoyeon : because....*scratches her head and thinks* because...Food....You eat them .___.) and then you uhm...absorb the nutrients from it and you poop it out.

____ : Pfft. *facepalm* too naive honey~ xD

Hyoyeon : I TRIED WOMAN , I TRIED.

Jiyeon : .___.)... I get it now dada *continues eating cookies*

Hyoyeon : Thats how you do parenting man. WITH STYLE *poses*

____ : whatever hyo~ .___.).....*looks around*....Hyo , Have you seen my reading glasses?...

Hyoyeon : oh uhm...About that~..*fidgets with her fingers innocently*....I....Stepped on your reading glasses by accident D:

Flashback~ :

Hyoyeon : *earphones on and dancing to the song that was playing with her eyes closed*

*CRACK*

Hyoyeon : *opens her eyes and takes her earphones off* Huh~? *looks down at her shoe and slowly lifts it up*.....Sheet.

End Of Flashback :D

Jiyeon : tsk tsk tsk~! Dada , Why so clumseh~? 

Hyoyeon : Gurl , Stop butting in .___.)

Jiyeon : *merong* xP

Hyoyeon : *merong back* xPP

_____ : .___. like dada like daughty , c'mon you chodings , leggo buy me new reading glasses =_=).. 

Jiyeon : and then we go buy more food~! :OO

Hyoyeon : .___.).... Are you really my daughter?

Jiyeon : yes dada .___.) I am...

Hyoyeon : reminds me of a certain shikshin and a midget .___.)...

_____ : you're the one to talk woman. .___.

Hyoyeon : .___.  WOMAN , I WAS TRYING TO IGNORE IT BUT URGHHH , HYO IS NOT AMUSED. I KEPT DODGING IT , BUT YOU KEPT ON MAKING IT HIT MEH.

Jiyeon : dramatic dada is dramatic .___.)...

Hyoyeon : YOU *points at jiyeon* .m.)....SHUSH JUST SHUSH.

______ : enough drama woman , leggo buy new reading glasses QAQ)

Hyoyeon : *grabs the car keys* fine fine~ .___.)

______ : *carries jiyeon* Let's go~ .__.)

Car

Hyoyeon : seatbelts~?

______ : *Click* Fastened~!

Jiyeon : *Click* Fastened~!

Hyoyeon : *starts the engine* Kaja~!(? xD)

Kim-Hwang Optical Clinic~(DID YOU HAVE ANY BETTER NAME?? HUUH? DX WELL I DIDNT SO JUST GO WITH IT PLEASE QAQ)

Hyoyeon : *parks the car* Here we are~ *Click*...

______ : *Click* kim-hwang huh~...Reminds me of taeng unnie and fany unnie~...

Hyoyeon : That Byuntae and Pink Mushroom~...Wonder where they could be right now?...

Jiyeon : ...Who're they mommy~? *Click*

______ : Mommy and dada's bestfriends~! *smiles at jiyeon* Now let's go inside~! 

Inside :D

??? : OOHHH~ DAT PACKING SESSEH ~ *bites her lip*

??? : *pinches her ear* What did I tell about checking out other people's butts~?

??? : O-OWWWW P-P-PANEH AHH IT'LL COME OFF IF YOU PULL MORE~..*holds on to fany's arm*

Tiffany : I dont packing care Kim-Hwang Taeyeon , WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CHECKING OUT OTHER PPL'S BUTTS?

Taeyeon : OW! OW! OKEY OKEY , N-NO MORE CHECKING OUT OTHER PEEPS' BUTTS~!!

Tiffany : *let goes of taengoo's ear* Good then~

Taeyeon : Sweet mother of peas! *rubs her red ear* Gerd~...

??? : Mommeh~!

Tiffany : Yes Jungie~? *carries Eunjung and smiles brightly at her*

Eunjung : I want smoochies~! *Puckers her lips cutely*

Tiffany : D'awww~ *pecks Eunjung's lips*

Taeyeon : What about dada~?? *pouts*...

Eunjung : *stares at Taengoo*.....I want daddeh's Smoochies too~! *puckers her lips cutely again*

Taeyeon : D'awww arent you the cutest little thing in the world~? *pecks eunjung's lips* 

Tiffany : *puts eunjung down* now run along sweetie~

Kim-Park family

Hyoyeon : We'll have to wait for our turn then~...*sits on a chair and fidgets with the car keys*

Jiyeon : *sits beside hyoyeon and continues eating her cookies that she brought with her* nom nom nom~

______ : *sits beside Jiyeon and looks around* Hmmm-......*nudges hyoyeon* Hyo~...Isnt that...*points at taeny while slowly standing up*....

Hyoyeon : *looks at the direction you're pointing at and gasps*... Gawd...Taengoo and Pany~...*stands up*

.........................................

Hyo__ : *GASSSSPPPPPPP* GUYS GUYS GUYS~!!! *Runs to taeny*

Taeny : Huh~? *turns around* WOAH!

Hyo__ : GUYSS~!!! *Tackles Taeny down on the floor*

What Parents Sees...

Taeyeon : HYOYEON BUDDY~!!!!!! *Hugs hyoyeon*

Tiffany : *Gasp* MAKNAE~!!!! *Hugs you tightly*

Hyoyeon : TAENG BUDDEEHHH~!!! *hugs taengoo back*

_____ : UNNIEEE~!!! *hugs fany back tightly*


What their Daughters sees....


Eunjung : M-Mommy?...D-Daddy?...*Hugs her Plushie tighter while tears are starting to form on the corner of her eyes*

Zombies are trying to bite Fany and Taengoo

Zombie : Grarhhhh~!!!! *Tries to move fany's arm away*


Zombie : Urghhhh~... *about to bite taengoo's arm*





Jiyeon : M-Mommy~...D-Dada~....*drops her cookies while tears are slowly rolling down her cheeks*

Hyo___ are trying to pin the zombies down

Zombie : Grarghhhh!!! *tries to reach your neck*

Zombie : Graaaa!!! *tries to bite hyoyeon's arm*



EunJi : *shivering and terrified*....

Taeyeon : ...Traumatized by Zombie movies?

Hyoyeon : Yep... *slowly gets up and goes to the terrified jiyeon and carries her and pats her back*..

Taeyeon : *goes to the terrified eunjung and carries her then pats her back*...

__Fany : *stands up and looks at their hubbies* D'awww~....How cute~...

HyoTae :...*merong at __Fany* xP

 

__Fany : *looks at each other* ....Still the same old dorky leader/dancing queen~ *giggles* 

===========================================

.___.)...
*hides inside the closet*
Please dont kill me for not updating for so long.. QAQ)
How long has it even been?
1 year? .__.)
Anyways...
Here's Chapter one~!
*confetti*
Tada~! :DDD
I think its not enough QAQ)...
Im really sorry ;A;)
It's just that school is preventing me from making updates for my fics...