Chapter 1: How We Met

Sisters

 

It was a fine day. Everything was perfect, the weather and the day itself was beautiful. There was a party at the Kim's Villa. To celebrate the sucess of their company. Every one was there, The Jungs, Lees, Hwangs, Kims, Kwons, Chois, Ims and Seos. The party took place outside the villa in the grand garden. As usual the guess would bring their children and introduce it to the other child. There is where the nine little girls met. "Now, Taeyeon. I want you to meet some of Mommy's friends and their daughters." Mrs.Kim said to her little daughter. "Are they the same age as me?" Taeyeon asked. "Some of them yes but some of them are youger and you are also the oldest among them" she answered.They've arraived at a room that were decorated for young girls. "Omo! is thet Taeyeon? She is so cute!" Mrs.Jung said. "Very cute! Tiffany come and meet your new friends!" Mrs.Hwang said. "Yes please come and greet your new friends." Mrs.Choi said. 
 
 The little girls gathered from the oldest to the youngest, the stoled some glances secretly to each other. "Now, Introduce yourself" Mrs.Lee said. "Hello, Im Taeyeon and im 7! and i love to sing" Taeyeon said cheerfully. "Hello, Im Jessica. Im 7 years old and I also love to sing" Jessica said shyly. "Hei! Im Soonkyu but please call me Sunny! Iam also 7 and i love to sing too!" Sunny said loudly and flashed an aegyo smile. "Hei Hei! Im Stephanie but call me Tiffany! Im 7 and i love to sing too just like Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny!" Tiffany gave them her eye smile. "Heiya, Im Hyoyeon and im 6! I love to dance!" Hyoyeon said brightly. "Hello!! Im Yuri, Kwon Yuri. Remember my name ok? Im the same age as Hyoyeon, 6 and i also love to dance and act" Yuri said confidiently and happily. Next was a tall girl as she stand she gave them a shy smile "Hello, Im Sooyoung! Im 6 and I also love to dance" Sooyoung said. "Hei! im Yoona! Im 6 and i love to act and dance like Yuri!" Yoona gave them her smile. Next was a cute little girl with a shy smile she said "Hello, Im Seohyun. Im 5 and i guess im the youngest. I love to sing" with that the mothers left them alone to play by themselves.
 
They were shy at first, until Hyoyeon started talking to them. "Seohyun is really pretty, ay?" she said "I agree" Yuri said back to her. "Lets be friends!" Taeyeon said. "Ok!!!!" They all said together. From that day onward, the girls became closer and became bestfriends. They went to school together and did lots of things. They were very popular among the students bacause of their beauty and talent also their social status as the daughters of the riches and most important companies in Sout Korea. They decided to call their group "So Nyuh Shi Dae" or for short "SNSD". They made some friends. They have people envied them. And people who are jelouse of them. But nothing can break their friendship. 
 
As they grew up, each of them were beautiful and more talented. They were now in Middle school. And they were the first topic the students gossip about. As they entered the school building, the student were shocked to see nine important girls attent their ordinary school. Some were nice but some were very mean because they were to jelouse of them. The nine girls have their own speaciality. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun's speaciality singing while Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona's speaciality is dancing. They performed quite a few time on stage. The were very happy but they didnt know someone was plotting on something no good.