Sweet time

Not at our side

 

GD's POV

Whenever I see her, my heart goes thump fast. Very fast! Everytime she smiles, eventhough I'm in a very bad mood, she made me smile brightly like a jackpot winner. When I hold her hand, I can stop feeling happy. When I hug her, her hug was the same as mum's but her's is a little bit warmer. She hates me when I talk to her before I brush my teeth when it's morning. She will yell at me if I didn't was the dishes and didn't do laundry. I think out love is fate and we really meant to be. The guy next doo happily sells his apartment which located next to Hyo's. So, every morning I can smell the nice fragrance of her laundry, I can hear the sound of her making breakfast and I'll also know when she'll sleep. But, there's one thing made me uneasy. This is this guy named Doojoon. He usualy visits Hyo. So, if I'm not working and he come to Hyo's apartment, I will come over too. To make sure everything is okay. I miss her a lot when I don't see her. I think... I found love? It's funny but... it is wonderful. Hyoyeon shhi, saranghae!

POV end

 

GD calls Hyo.

 

Hyoyeon: Hello?

GD: You're done?

Hyoyeon: Done for?

GD: Yoong's wedding!

Hyoyeon: I need to go?

GD: Of course!

Hyoyeon: 5 minutes! Bye!

 

TTUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT

 

After 5 minutes, she open the door and there GD is waiting.

 

GD: Let's go!

Hyoyeon: Okay.


-Hotel-

 

They enters Yoona's room.

 

Yoona: Unnie! Oppa!

Hyoyeon: Hi! Wah!!! You look so beautiful. I'll let you guys alone. (Walk to the table and grab some cakes)

GD: I can't believe you're my Yoong.

Yoona: Oppa. You're the one who will walk with me. I can't believe it. I'm getting married. Oppa. (Tears)

GD: (Hug) You're always gonna be my one and only dongsaeng. I love you, Yoong.

Yoona: Oppa.... (Wipe her tears)

GD: Yah! Your make up will be ruin!

Yoona: Okay. I'm fine.

Worker: Please get ready. The ceremony will start soon.

Yoona: Yes. Let's go.

 

-The ceremony-

 

GD walked with Yoona and handed to Taecyeon. Both of them said I do and smiled widely. Yoona tears fell. Taecyeon wiped her tears and kiss her. By looking at them, GD locks his fingers with Hyo's who is sitting beside him. After that, he sense that Hyo's hand is cold so he put their hands in his pocket.

 

Hyoyeon: What are you doing?

GD: Keeping you warm.

Hyoyeon: Hmm! (Smirk)


to be continued