One to Seventy-five

75 and Counting

1. Introduction

Their first meeting is anything but perfect as Myungsoo seems to mistake Sungjong for a girl (not like he’s the only one), everything after that though is pretty good.

2. Love

Sungjong’s got this embarrassing infatuation for girl group dances and Myungsoo doesn’t have the heart to tell Sungjong to stop.

3. Light

In light of all their arguments (e.g. who ate the last popsicle, who gets what singing parts, etc.), everything feels right when Sungjong’s curled up in Myungsoo’s arms.

4. Dark

Some fights can’t be won or resolved though-- Sungjong learns this the hard way as he sleeps alone in his bed that night.

5. Seeking Solace

His bed feels so empty without Myungsoo, so he snuggles with his teddy bear and is more than a little confused to feel his bear’s warmth replaced by his hyung in the morning.

6. Break Away

The night Infinite wins their first music show award is the night where they’re no longer a nameless idol group and Sungjong and Myungsoo are a little bit more than friends and bandmates, but not quite brothers either.

7. Heaven

Sungjong wonders if he could get Myungsoo to promise to meet him in heaven one day.

8. Innocence

He never brings up the topic though, in fear that Myungsoo would laugh at his childishness.

9. Drive

Myungsoo loves his carefree nature however, it’s what makes him want to wrap his arms around the boy and maybe, just maybe, never let go.

10. Breathe Again

Their first kiss is unexpected in more ways than one, especially since Myungsoo never thought his first kiss would be due to CPR.

11. Memory

When Myungsoo looks back on it, he’s kind of glad that that school of fish had distracted him.

12. Insanity

But, then again, the cute blush dusting Sungjong’s cheeks after had definitely made him lose sight of reality (that and the lack of oxygen, too).

13. Misfortune

Sungjong sees differently and curses that damn crowd of fish because the thought of losing Myungsoo isn’t worth any amount of kisses.

14. Smile

Sungjong decides that day that “what if’s” are terrifying, but sometimes there are funny ones, like “what if Myungsoo got butterflies from his own smile, like Sungjong does when he sees him laugh.”

15. Silence

Sungjong’s never been much of a fan for silence, but he loves the quiet that’s accompanied by a few of Myungsoo’s snores when they sleep at night.

16. Questioning

Myungsoo overthinks too much and with Sungjong’s upcoming birthday, his mind is overrun with what he should buy his favorite maknae.

17. Blood

After a lot of thinking, Myungsoo buys Sungjong a collection set of classic horror films to fill their nights with monsters and gore-- to hell with his own weak heart.

18. Rainbow

Sungjong often complains to Myungsoo about his black wardrobe and advises him to lighten it up with more colors.

19. Gray

Taking his words into consideration, Myungsoo buys a gray shirt to go with his black.

20. Fortitude

However, Sungjong is as stubborn as always and argues that Myungsoo’s shirt is just another shade of black and drags him shopping.

21. Vacation

Their impromptu shopping excursion is like the much needed break the two of them needed.

22. Mother Nature

They don’t mind it at all when it begins to rain on their trip, and take cover at a cafe, taking turns describing the solo activities they’ve been doing.

23. Cat

As Myungsoo describes to him all his schedules, Sungjong wishes he had an energetic kitten to distract him when Myungsoo’s away filming dramas and cfs, but he supposes Dongwoo is a good enough substitute.

24. No Time

Despite the fact that they’re in the same group and live together, they actually don’t get to see each other all that often with their time consuming schedules (and when they do, they’re knocked out cold).

25. Trouble Lurking

Sungjong uses his rare free time, all those brief few seconds, to think about Myungsoo and what he’s probably doing at that moment (sometimes it hurts to think).

26. Tears

Myungsoo’s always busy, so when he does spend time with Sungjong, he seems annoyed and that makes Sungjong want to cry a little.

27. Foreign

Myungsoo always brings back souvenirs after his trips to Japan and Sungjong wishes that Pocky could actually fill his loneliness.

28. Sorrow

Sungjong’s bear isn’t only for his anger, it’s also very good at soaking up his pent up tears and listening to his concerns.

29. Happiness

Sungjong’s favorite hobby is watching Myungsoo’s dramas, it fills him with glee seeing him act and he feels close to him, in some odd way.

30. Under the Rain

They’re having a photoshoot for some brand of raincoat and Sungjong doesn’t understand why Myungsoo wants them to share an umbrella so badly.

31. Flowers

The awkward air between him and Sungjong is almost palpable and he doesn’t know whether or not a bouquet of flowers can mend it.

32. Night

Myungsoo wonders if it would be too much to sneak into Sungjong’s bed like he usually does, in the end though, he returns to his own room.

33. Expectations

Sungjong stays awake in bed, half waiting for Myungsoo who never shows up and half impart to insomnia and stress.

34. Stars

Sungjong finally understands why he’s always hated “Romeo and Juliet”; the idea of star-crossed lovers is just stupid.

35. Hold My Hand

Cautiously, Myungsoo entwines his and Sungjong’s fingers together in a tight grip, afraid that Sungjong might pull away.

36. Precious Treasure

Sungjong does in fact try to escape, but Myungsoo doesn’t let go and stares at him as if he's the only person in the world.

37. Eyes

Myungsoo hopes his eyes say the words that his lips always fail to convey.

38. Abandoned

The maknae always feels weak to his knees whenever Myungsoo looks his way, so later that night, he kisses the boy, forgetting why he was so upset before.

39. Dreams

Sungjong dreams of romance and flowers and candy and lots of things involving Myungsoo.

40. Rated

Myungsoo has a lot of dreams about Sungjong too, half of them are wet ones.  

41. Teamwork

It takes two to tango, so Sungjong helps Myungsoo with his hormones and vise versa.

42. Standing Still

Sometimes, though, their hormones get the best of them and they find themselves trying to contain their moans in public restrooms.

43. Dying

The two almost die of horror when their members come home earlier than expected one night.

44. Two Roads

Myungsoo and Sungjong are horrible with directions, so when they go out, they always find themselves lost on a random street for hours (in reality though, the two are quite good with maps).

45. Illusion

They can’t believe this is reality because how can someone get so lucky to be living their dream with their best friend?

46. Family

Sungjong wants a son and a daughter and house with a picket fence.

47. Creation

Myungsoo wants those things too and is willing to make it a reality one day.

48. Childhood

For the time being though, they take pleasure in talking about their parents and how they’ll be as great as them one day.

49. Stripes

Sungjong likes the stripes on candy canes and how they disappear with each (along with Myungsoo’s pants as he watches him eat).

50. Breaking the Rules

Myungsoo and Sungjong say, “screw you” to Sunggyu (in their head) and sneak out one night to get ice cream.

51. Sport

Sungjong at sports and Myungsoo isn’t competitive, it’s a nice mix.

52. Deep in Thought

Often he wonders what the raven is thinking about, but he supposes it’s the mystery that makes him gravitate towards Myungsoo.

53. Keeping a Secret

They wanted their relationship to remain as a secret a little longer, however, Sungyeol’s big mouth didn’t get the memo.

54. Tower

The couple destroys the gossiping giant first before facing their powerful leader.

55. Waiting

They await for Sunggyu’s answer as they nervously hold each other’s trembling hand.

56. Danger Ahead

They’re scared, they’re ready, they’re absolutely not prepared.

57. Sacrifice

Okay, so everything is a bit anticlimactic as Sunggyu tells them just to cool down on the skinship, but he might as well be telling them “never hold hands in public again” (and that for the touchy couple).

58. Kick in the Head

By some twist of fate, and totally by accident, Myungsoo finds his arms conveniently around Sungjong’s waist at a fanmeeting, for a few blissful seconds before Sunggyu slaps his hand away.

59. No Way Out

The visual is dying with his ban on touching Sungjong, while the other seems completely unphased.

60. Rejection

So he tries to see how far he can really push the public displays of affection, it’s kind of hard though when Sunggyu’s always watching him.

61. Fairy Tale

Myungsoo cannot be stopped though, he will bypass the evil troll and get to his prince.

62. Magic

He employs the mystical grease with the power to throw hearts to distract the blind troll.

63. Do Not Disturb

Sunggyu is less than pleased when he later finds the two making out in the closet of the broadcasting station (his fault though for ignoring the tie on the door knob).

64. Multitasking

Myungsoo has a hard time staying focused when there’s a stray strand of dust floating in the air and Sungjong’s hand is on his knee.

65. Horror

So they’re watching one of the scary movies that came in Myungsoo’s gift to Sungjong and he can’t understand why his boyfriend enjoys such movies.

66. Traps

Wait, Sungjong was his boyfriend, right?

67. Playing the Melody

Sungjong’s piano playing is beautiful and so many more words and from the sad notes he plays, Myungsoo knows he isn’t the only one worried about their status.

68. Hero

Taking the reigns, Myungsoo gets down on one knee and proclaims his love to the boy in the middle of their room, surrounded by dirty laundry.

69. Annoyance

Sungjong eagerly accepts and just as quickly, he scolds Myungsoo for kneeling on his favorite hat-- which was now crushed under his stupid weight.

70. 67%

Sometimes it felt like Myungsoo was only half there or maybe less and Sungjong is absolutely fine with that since he uses those blank states of mind to surf the web or play Starcraft.  

71. Obsession

However, sometimes Myungsoo was 100% there and hates the lack of attention Sungjong is giving him as the other grooms his army.

72. Mischief Managed

The brooding male innocently kicks the wifi box over, knocking out some of its wires.

73. I Can't

He’s usually awarded with his lover’s time, but this time he receives a kick to the shin and the silent treatment because apparently “You tard, I was about to beat the mothering boss of blah blah!”

74. Are You Challenging Me?

And he’s forced to do Sungjong’s work on the game like fighting lower level creatures and leveling up his stuff.

75. Mirror

It’s all worth it though as Sungjong has to supervise him as he plays on his account and they’re so close their shoulders are touching and maybe their lips sometimes too.


Was actually 100 themes, but I couldn't complete the rest, I just lost inspiration. This has been sitting in my google drive for a while, so posting despite incompleteness. And yes, I totally cheated on some of the sentences.