CUPID

An Angelic Love Story

One lazy afternoon, while Angel was walking in one of the busy streets of Seoul, she saw Leeteuk. And she felt very happy. “Omo, it’s Leeteuk!”, she jumped up and down. But she saw that he was with a girl. The girl had a long, straight, black hair. She had a beautiful face. She has a strong sense of fashion. “You jerk, why are you so damn sweet with that junk?!”, her mind yelled at her heart. “What am I going to do now? I can’t stand to see him with another girl.”, she told herself.

“I think I got it.”, she said and walked towards Leeteuk. “Annyeong Angel! Why are you here?” he greeted. Angel immediately cling to his arm, she can feel heart pounding very loudly. She saw the girl’s reaction, she moved away from him. Then Angel gave her a dangerous smile. “Babe, I thought we’re having dinner tonight?”, Angel asked in a sweet voice. “Huh? Dinner?”, he asked with a confused face. “Park Leeteuk, you lied.”, the girl said. “Lied? My boyfriend lied to you?”, Angel asked and her fingers were shaking. “You never told me your crush is your girlfriend already. You still kept on asking advices from me so that she will like you. Cousin, why didn’t you told me?”, the girl said. “I think I need to go, I don’t want to disturb you.”, the girl continued and she went away.

            Angel stared at Leeteuk, waiting for him to say something. “So.. you like me since my debut?” she asked and he nodded. “Why didn’t you told me?” she asked. “Maybe you don’t like me.” he said in a soft voice. “Ask me a million questions, but let me ask you first just one question. Why did you cling to my arm, called me babe, and said about that dinner thing?” he asked. “That’s not one, that’s three!” she exclaimed. “Just answer.” he said with a happy smile. “Kwanchaeyo! Court me first.” she said.

“Angel, you are the air, water, and earth to me. You are my world and my everything. I can’t survive a day without seeing you. That’s the reason why I always demand Heechul that if Casey goes to the dorm, you must be with her. He asked me why and I answered so that the Super Junior and Mint will be closer. I can’t believe that I am here now, courting you. I haven’t even prepared a speech for you. I love you very much. Will you be my girl?” he said with a sincere look in his eyes.

YES!

the end