chapter 1

They Make Us Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-in Apink Dorm-

 

            Apink have no schedule today.. all members were busy doing their own things.. Chorong were dorking with the maknaes hayoung and namjoo.. Bomi busy DJ'ng her PpangPpang Radio in her room.. yookyung were watching her favorite drama on tv.. eunji were on the phone, talking with her secret boyfriend, seo ingook.. and Naeun were doing her favorite hobi which is reading...

she's not reading a school book.. or cooking book.. nor magazine.. she's reading a fanfics.. yes, a fanfics.. a fanfics which is where her fans making a story about her using their imagination.. a fanfics where naeun can be in any character.. a star ? a princess ? an orphaned ? a ? name it... everythings were on fanfics..

Naeun is not the only one member who read fanfics.. the others read them too.. but not as obsessed as naeun.. who read it like 24 hours a day.. and Apink is not the only Group singer who read fanfics, other group singer also read it.. such as Beast, Ft Island, Super Junior, Dal shabet, Secret, 4Minute, After School and more...

 

"Naeun-ah, what are you doing" chorong approach her after tired dorking with the maknaes.. sitting beside her and reaching her own laptop..

"as usual" answered naeun short without looking at chorong.. seriously, if naeun reading her fanfics, she never dare to look at anywhere except her own laptop..

"usual? are reading fanfics again?" chorong ask while log in her own AsianFanFics account joining naeun reading fanfics.. naeun didn't answer her question instead continue her reading..

"wahhh, you're so popular naeun-ah" chorong said eyes focusing on her laptop..

"wae..?" naeun ask short

"you're the most searching and you owned the the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter