Secret Crush

Secret Crush
Early in the morning {8:00 am} Jeong and Haneul walked together to school. When they arrived in the front gate Jeong bumped into Kia. Jeong bowed and Kia excused himself. *Jeong blushes* Haneul greets him and shakes Jeong from her thoughts. *WoW... I just bumped into K-Kia! Wow he's so beautiful. His lips are plum* Jeong quickly snaps back into reality and turns around so he wouldn't see her blushing ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 clases Pass~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lunch Time Jeong rushes to the cafe. She see's Hanuel talking with a familar figure. Hanuel starts to walk to the lunch tabel where Jeong is sitting. OMG! It's Kia, Jeong thought * was open* (*0*) Kia noticed and smirked "If you keep your moth open, you'll attract flies" *Jeong closes * Hanuel explains to Jeong why Kia was eatting with them. *Jeong blushes* Jeong...right? Kia asks T-th-that's right Jeong replied Sorry about the accident in the morrning. Kia said shyly Oh, Oh it's fine *starring at each other for the longest time* Wow she's way more beautiful up close- Kia though. Gosh, he's actually talking with me- Jeong thought. SO...we should hang out some time after school- Hanuel blurted out with a smirk. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RING Lunch is over~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey aren't we all going to the same class?-Hanuel said Oh yeah- Jeong and Kia said in unison We get to spend more time talking- kia said Escpesally with Jeong- kai thought When we got to class the teacher wrote instruction----> 3 people in a group, work quietly, project due next week, instructions in the front desk. Make your move- Hanuel eyed Kia Jeong walked to Hanuel and Kia asked to be a group. YES!!!- Jeong blurted *BLUSHING* Well i'm going to the restroom- Hanuel said Jeong droped her pencil. *Jeong and Kia bumped into each other while touching each others hands* Both of them blushing Ummmm...Jeong, I have to confess you something- Kia said while rubbing the back of his neck Y-YES- Jeong studdered I can't believe I'm going to confess to her- he thought *Jeongs heart accelerated* W-W-What is it?- Jeong asked I-I-I love you- Kia said You do?!?!?!?!?- Jeong questioned *blinking her eyes* Yes, and I can't hide my feelings for you anymore... *He couldn't resist the temptation of kissing her pink plum lips* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KISS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~