A moment in time

A moment in time

Let's do this thing. *serious face*


Sungmin looked over at the other couple beside himself and Ryeowook, he watched as they passed small ministrations to each other and would giggle.

He sighed turning back to Ryeowook, he did not know what was going on but for some reason that spark he once had was Ryeowook was no longer there, but he still loved the other.

Lifting his head back up to the other couple, he continued to watch them until they had to get up and leave, further enjoying themselves as they walked hand in hand.

Sungmin stalked as they finally left the corners of his eyes. "Min... is there something wrong?" The soft voice beside him asked, concerned.

Sungmin faked a smile and nodded, "Not a thing." He lied, as he pulled the other up with him. "Why don't we go home now?" He asked, though already tugging the other along to hide his face.

Ryeowook was confused, "Y-yeah sure..." He said leaving some money for the bill. Ryeowook was not as oblivious as a lot of people have thought, Sungmin has been acting weird for days, and he needs to know what is going on.

As the couple entered they saw Heechul and Kyuhyun playing a game together in front of the tv. The music blaring, but their yelling even louder then that.

Sungmin shook his head at the two as he continued to pull Ryeowook. Sitting them both down into the loveseat, Sungmin being in the actual seat with Ryeowook sitting on him.

Ryeowook blushed and smiled, finally feeling that Sungmin was being himself again.


Heechul woke up with a start, a nightmare terrifying him awake, he turned to cuddle against his beloved boyfriend online to find him not there.

He pouted, why did it seem that Kyuhyun really loved his games then he loved Heechul? It really was starting to irritate the crud out of him.

Getting up forgetting about his nightmare and anything related to it, he marched to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

Passing by the living room first he found the cutest couple he knows, giggling about something as they playfully pushed each other about to leave.

Heechul smiled making it to the kitchen and pouring his glass of water. Walking by the living room again he noticed something... or rather someone he did not see before.

There he was, Kyuhyun playing the stupid game, he was so immersed in it Heechul highly doubted he even heard the cute couple that was behind him only mere minutes ago.

Heechul sighed, there really was only one way to get Kyuhyun's attention. He ploped down beside his boyfriend and took a controller up, successfully getting the attention of his boyfriend.

Kyuhyun smirked, "Really? You challenge the master of games, love?" He asked as he paused his game. Heechul just smiled, "Hmmm, really? You the king of games, but I am so sure I bet you last night." He said sticking his tongue out.

Kyuhyun frowned and blushed, "You only won cause I wanted you to." He murmured. Heechul rolled his eyes, "Well let's see, 'Mr. King of games.' He said getting ready to play.

After a few rounds, both winning a time or two, they heard the door slam, somehow, and turned. They saw the cute couple behind them and just went on playing their game.

After Heechul winning a final time they decided to take a small break. Kyuhyun scrowled, turning around to see the MinWook pairing still behind him.

"So mind telling me where you two went?" He asked smirking. Sungmin rolled his eyes, "Well Mr Nosey we went to that new cafe' down the block. It was nice really." He said smiling as he pecked his boyfriend on the cheek.

Heechul turned after hearing that and dropped his jaw, "Kyu! Why can't we do that?!" He asked, slightly angered. "What's wrong with not doing that?" Kyuhyun countered. 

"Everything!!!" Heechul yelled turning his back to the other. MinWook were starting to get scared, Kyuhyun stood up by now. "Why are you such a drama queen?!" He asked angirily.

"Why are you such a prick?!" He answered back, his voice escalating. "You know what I am not going to go through this with you." He said before he went to their bedroom.

Kyuhyun just stood there sadly, his shoulders dropping as he realized what he just did. "Why am I such a prick?" He asked himself before dropping to the floor.


Ryeowook could not believe what he just saw, he knew the two did not agree with each other most of time but they loved each other.

Heck even Ryeowook had a crush on Kyuhyun before he met Sungmin in high school. Sungmin won him over with his cute , and perfect lips, and just... his everything.

Though Ryeowook must admit, even if he has Sungmin now he still does think about the reasons why he liked Kyuhyun. He looked at Kyuhyun another time noticing those eyes that could go on forever, those plump lips, Ryeowook had to catch humself from drooling.

Sungmin stayed oblivious as he looked at the shut door, he used to have a thing with Heechul... he wasn't wuite sure what to call it, they used to go on dates and kiss and flirt, but never really commited to each other.

Sungmin turned to Ryeowook, knowing he used to have a thing for Kyuhyun he decided to do something drastic. "Hey, Wookie why don't we go comfort them, ya know... with ?" He asked. 

Ryeowook turned to Sungmin shocked at the words that left his mouth and blushed, "B-but Min...." He whined, Sungmin pecked him on the lips, smiling, "It'll be a one time thing, why not?" He asked.

"...Fine." Ryeowook finally gave, he stood up and moved to Kyuhyun. Ryeowook Kyuhyun's cheek to get his attention first before leaning in the give him a peck on the forehead.

"Why don't we make you feel better Kyu?" He asked smiling. He saw from the corner of his eye that Sungmin was going to get Heechul.


Because I love my used to be namstargyu so much and she wants to read it so badly, this oneshot will now be a two shot ^^ Well leave me some feedback tell me how I am doing! :D

Also next chapter will be M rated, you have been warned.