-----------------------

The story that will never end in my heart

 

"I'm writing a story that will never end in my heart" ...

This is what I think whenever I write and think about us Min ...

Whenever I remember what we went through together, what we shared ...

But then I remember that you are no longer here with me, beside me. You were taken from me so young, so innocent ... But at least you appear in my dreams. You look happy but tired. The other day you were crying. And I ran after you but whenever i try to catch you, you vanish ...

I run and run ... scream your name ... but i get no answer ... why? Why can't you respond? Why do you vanish? ... So many whys ... as so many things that I wanted to ask, that i wanted to tell. What i've been doing, how i've been..... But you run away from me ...

Why?

Why did you leave me?

Do you know how i am now that you left me?

Do you know what I fell?

I don't do anything, i just write ... about us.

I'm always thinking about you ...

Why?

Are you happy?

Do you miss me?

Do you still love me?

...

Why don't you answer me?

           Why ...? ...

But I don't blame you or judge you.

It's not your fault ...

Life is not fair ...

Are you watching me?

I, sometimes, feel you near.

I talk to myself, as if i'm talking to you.

Until the other day you were crying.

Why were you crying?

Was it because of me?

Was it because I'm suffering?

But since that day i don't feel your presence anymore ...

             Have you find the light?

Is that it?

Don't worry, I'll never forget you Min.

To me you'll always have a place in my heart.

And for that reason I will never love anyone like I loved and love you Min. Nothing can or will change that.

So don't cry. I will always remember your face smiling. Your warm smile, which encouraged me every day and when I was sad.

 

 

"Good morning Junnie! Wake up! "

"C'mon, eat your food! You need power to work!!"

You treated me as a child but I liked it.

Your voice and smile, that was my power to work everyday. How could I be unhappy with you by my side? That was impossible.

And I know that what you hated the most was to see me sad. So i was always trying to smile like you used to.

I know that even if you're not here, you want me to be happy. I'll try. For you ... It will be difficult but i'll remember you and your smile.

For you i'll do anything

 

 

I remember the day you left. The worst day of my life. A part of me died with you.

--- Flashback ---

- J-Junnie ... - your voice trembled.

- Min, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, don't worry. - Was the only thing I could say.

-I ... I love you - the way you said that made my heart stop suddenly.

-I love you too! Very much! So you have to be strong Min! For me, for your family.

-I-I can not take it much more ... Junnie i-i d-don't have the s-strength to go o-on... but I w-want to ask you s-something ... - your voice was weaker than ever.

-Anything you want! - At that point I would do anything ...

-W-When everything is f-finished, r-read this letter t-that I left you ... p-p ... p-please - your voice began to fail and was hard to understand.

-Min! - I was crying, falling on his knees, holding your weak hand.

-J-Junnie .... I-I .... I-I love you ... - those were the last words I heard from your mouth. Doctors began to run to where we were, to revive you. I was now standing petrified in shock at what just happened.

           

                                             -Time of death: 21:42.

 

--- End of flashback ---

The moment I heard those words, tears started streaming down my face. I fell to my knees beside you, doctors cpvered your face and I grabbed your arm. I stayed like that for almost half an hour, until the doctors had to take you away from me and I had to say goodbye forever ...

Then it was time to read the letter that you left me. I still have it with me, kept in the bottom of my drawer.

"Dear Junnie:

If you're reading this is because I'm not with you right? That's what I asked and I know you fulfilled it.

I have no words to describe what I want to say ... It was never my intention to leave you ... but it was not my heart that chosed my destiny, my sentence ...

Sorry Junnie ... please, forgive me ... But I promise I'll always be watching you, taking care of you as a guardian angel ... and if I find you and be reborn, I know I'll fall in love with you again ...

But I want you to continue with your life! I know that forgeting me is asking too much and it's something I don't want too. However, I want you to love again! I want to see your future as a happy future! I always imagined you as a father ... And me as the mother of your children ... but my body couldn't fullfil my wishes, leaving me without any chances ...

Even though I love you, I want you to be happy, to love another person.

And so I say farewell to you, my love. I'll never forget the times we spent together! Never! And I don't want to forget this: I love you! ^ ^

 

------ 

Ah ... I laugh and cry at the same time I read this letter ... How will I ever forget you? That's impossible ...

Love another as I have loved you Min, it is impossible but I'll try. And I will be able to be happy but not at all because you're not with me. You completed me ... And if you revive, I hope you revive as a beautiful girl, very loved, and maybe, when you're older, i'll find you, sitting on a bench in a park or playing alone and I will come to you and join you.

Thanks you for caring for my happiness, for loving me. You were the best thing that happened to me, Song Minji. Now it's time to end this chapter of my life but I'll keep you as a character in my story and save the page where our love began.

Rest in peace ……. 사랑해 Min ...