Just Like You Are (Without Changing a Thing)

Just Like You Are (Without Changing a Thing)

 

Minhyuk likes a lot of things about Yukwon.

 

For example, he likes Yukwon's hair. It's soft, and kind of fluffy, and dyed light brown. The perfect length to run his fingers through during lazy afternoons, or ruffle just to irritate the younger boy, or to grip when he wants him to stay put during sweet kisses.

 

Minhyuk likes Yukwon's body. He likes he way the planes of his muscles show from under smooth skin, likes the way the boy looks balanced no matter what he does, the way his body moves when dancing, when walking, when laying under him and arching against his touch. It's graceful, powerful, amazing, and he can't get enough.

 

He likes Yukwon's hands – perfect sized usually warm palms, and nice, long fingers. He likes it how their hands fit perfectly together while walking, while playing, while pressing each other into surfaces.

 

Minhyuk likes his face. The slope of his nose, the high cheek bones, the curve of his cupid's bow. He especially likes his mouth. He likes to look at it, touch it, taste it – likes to look at how his mouth moves around words, how the pretty lips stretch to reveal a brilliant set of teeth when he smiles genuinely or laughs, how the same lips go red and swollen after he has bitten and on them, likes to run his fingers over Yukwon's mouth right before into it, likes to taste the honey-flavored lipbalm whenever they kiss, soft and smooth or eager and hot.

 

He likes Yukwon's voice. It's pleasant to listen to, no matter what he does – it's all the same, he'd listen to whatever came out from his mouth. He likes the way Yukwon's laughter bubbles around them, likes the way their voices fit together when they sing along to a song, likes the way his voice sounds sighed into the heavy air of their bedroom in the middle of the night.

 

He also likes how Yukwon talks, with no apparent meaning behind the irrelevant things he tells, a stream of words flowing out from his pretty mouth, and he listens, a smile tugging on his lips when the younger turns around and demands an answer to why he's grinning at him. He always answers with a ”I'm not” and a soft kiss, and gets a snort and a ”stupid” as a reward, and then Yukwon is talking again, mindless babbling about his day and the things he's thought about.

 

He likes how Yukwon always comes back. How, despite their fights and his temper tantrums after long days at work, despite the days Yukwon spends at Jiho's house just to get away from him and cool down, the young dancer always returns to him with soft steps and sad eyes. How he takes the apologies Minhyuk's mouth presses against his lips and hands against his skin, soft sighs of Minhyuk flowing in the air, and takes takes takes until they're both left feeling empty from being angry and sad and can do nothing but cling onto each other for dear life.

 

Minhyuk likes the way Yukwon is completely his. The way the younger male answers to every single one of his touches, arching and pushing against his hands and mouth, scraping blunt nails against his biceps, back, neck, wherever he can reach. The way he fights back when feeling like it, but still gives in to nearly every single one of Minhyuk's demands, making coffee, putting the volume down, bending over the table, keeping still instead of pushing into his mouth. The way he always tries his best to be as perfect as possible, to make Minhyuk happy despite his bad days and bad attitude, how he always has time to offer his tired lover a smile and a snarky joke.

 

There is only one thing Minhyuk absolutely hates about Yukwon,

 

and that is the sight of his back as he walks away for the last time.