Which One Will You Choose?

7 Magical Ice Creams

Nichkhun is the best ice cream dresser in town. He has just finished his Master in pastry. He's already set his remarkable reputation. Achieved the highest mark on the academy was not the only reason that his name was known by many of great chef in the world. It was his passion that made him famous. Since he had been being student, he were trusted by his own teacher, the well-known pastry chef, to accompany him travelled so many countries. The Master had even said that the Thai boy was the best subordinate he'd ever had.

In his academy in Paris, Nichkhun made friend with Bussan native, Ok Taecyeon. Different from him, OT chose wine as his expertise. It just matched him best, as the tall boy really love to drink wine. Sometimes, when he's in troubled moments or else, in very joyful occasions, he take out bottles his wine collections, the very good ones.

 Korea, not Thailand nor America, is the first country Nichkhun wants to open his own cafe after he'd become Master. And Taecyeon was the very person related to the decision. He wants to be successful with his best friend. Besides, Nichkhun is just being 'victim' of Hallyu Wave and being a fanboy of Kpop industry. He wanted to meet his idol, Tiffany of SNSD.

Rent a small building near the Han River is the first thing he do. He decided to open his own cafe rather than working on other's like Taecyeon did. He wants to decorate his own cafe and let his menu describe his personality, especially to his buyer. And he has dream that one day that someone special will come to his cafe. It'd be amazing if the person was Tiffany, but Nichkhun won't mind someone else. 

* * *

 

It's a sunny summer day when Nichkhun declare that ‘7 Magical Ice Creams’ as his motto on his cafe board. It attracts so many people, men and women, young and old, single, couple, and even group of people to come and enjoy the magic. 

‘7 Magical Ice Creams’

1. Triple Chocolate Rocks

2. Strawberries Heaven

3. Vanilla Stream

4. Rum Raisins Addict

5. Peanuts Mountain

6. Lemonade Shine

7. Red Beans Strike

 

And there! He is standing in front of the menu board. The slim body, chubby cheek boy. He's blonde hair shining bright as nice as the weather. But, what so interesting about the boy is his cute expression. He's pouting while reading the list of ice cream. Nichkhun approach the boy, asking him which one he wants to order.

"So, what do you want? I can offer you the magic of ice cream you've never had before"

"Is that really good?"

"Well yeah! I'll guarantee"

"To be honest, I love ice cream so much and chocolate is my favorite. But, I'm curious about other flavors, but I don't think I can afford all the seven"

"Hahaha, you really like ice cream, don't you?"

The young boy nods, yet his eyes still looking on the list.

"Ice cream is good for health, both physic and mental. But, it's not when you eat too much. So, choose one you really want to taste. Or, should I give you free sample for each flavor?"

"You're very kind. But, no you shouldn't. If I'm given the samples, I'll want to buy all the seven in the end. Hahaha. I just need to choose one"

Nichkhun really find that the boy in front of his eyes is so damn cute. 

"Do you live near?"

"Huh? Is there any correlation between my choice and where I live?"

"Yes. If you life around this area, you could just buy one flavor each day for a week and guess what? You can taste all of my magic touch"

"Well, my house is quite far from here. But, I will surely come by each day if your magical ice creams taste good. It's smart offer"

The blonde haired boy smiles widely hearing the suggestion. 

"Then, I guess I'll try lemonade shine. Here's the money"

"It's a great choice for this hot sunny day! It will refresh you. Please wait a moment"

The boy waits patiently for his ice cream. He looks around to find more people come to the cafe. To his belief, there will be nice to buy some ice cream on summer and enjoy eating it in the open area like here, Han riverside. 

"Here it is! Your lemonade shine is ready to give you pleasure. Thanks for buying"

Like a happy child, the boy cheerfully enjoys his ice cream. Nichkhun really can see the boy's love upon ice cream and his magical creation. He finishes eating in no time.

"Hyung, it was really magic! The most delicious ice cream I've ever eaten. I will definitely come back tomorrow!"

"I told you, right! It's magic! See you tomorrow, then?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!"

* * *

 

Nichkhun come home to his shared apartment with Taecyeon. He finds that the taller boy is still unpacking his boxes of stuff. 

"Hey, you brought too much stuff, Taec! Look, there's still many boxes of yours untouched"

"Well, you know me! I couldn't left my things, especially these bottles of wines. They are my precious!"

"Hahaha, you sound like Gollum, Mr. Ok Smeagol"

"Yah! I'm not that ugly..."

"Yeah, I know, I know, mister handsome with well-built body"

"And now, you're teasing me... Hahaha, by the way, how's your first day at the cafe? Did it go well?"

"Thanks God, I've been blessed! There's so many people came by and bought the ice creams. It seemed like their enjoyed and liked my recipe"

"Of course they did! You are Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul for God's sake! You’re one of the most talented young men on the business. Let me guess, there's a lot of women came today!"

"Mmmh, there's a lot of people came, but, well, I think you're right, most of them were women. Why?"

"Tsk! You’re still pretending to not knowing that your handsome face pulled people in. So, were there any beautiful girls stole your attention?"

"No, Taec, I really didn't have time to flirt. I was just too focused on selling those ice creams. There's still plenty of time for that later"

"Okay, okay! Now, take a bath and have some sleep! I know you're tired"

"Yes, I will. Sorry for not helping unpack your stuff"

"Nahh, I can do it myself"

"Goodnight, then!"

"Night!"

* * *

 

Nichkhun didn't lie about the girls, but he's not fully shared his feeling to Taecyeon. He surely met one person that he liked. Only, the person is not a SHE, but a HE. That it's the blonde haired boy with chubby cheeks and cute pouting that got his eyes on. And he's picturing the young boy's figure until he fell asleep, deep to the dreamland.

 

---tbc---

x.o.x.o, NWKY