Because Of Parents

Because Of Parents

Sunlight leaked through the drape and shone the sleeping couple.  Soojung Stirred slightly as she felt someone’s hand wrapped around her slim waist and a warm breath showered her forehead. The Beauty Wife moaned silently,   She felt her body aching like mad after Making love with Her Beloved Husband last night. Her lower half felt numb, her back ached and her head throbbed.  But, When she remembered about last night doing that with Jinki,   It was so wonderful.  All the pain is gone, Just by remembered it. The truth is,  She was addicted to do that again with Jinki. The Evil Smirked showed up in her face, As She thinking  to seduce Jinki and maybe, He would do it again with her tonight ! Crazy, it might be.

 Soojung winced as She tried to move from Jinki’s grab, But She didn’t want to wake him up. So She had to remove slowly the muscular arm away carefully from her body. The Sweet Husband grunted at the lost, causing Soojung to smile warmly. Soojung bent her upper body and kissed her Husband cheek, silently whispering a ‘good morning’ to Jinki.

Carefully, Soojung stood up on her feet while holding onto the bed as a balance. And, Quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth before walking out from the bathroom, looking cheerful and fresh. She didn’t want Jinki wake up and see her ‘Morning Look’ . especially, when She just woke up and without a chance to go to the bathroom for fixing anything on her face after sleeping.

Done brushing her teeth and washing her face with cool water and continued to limp her way to the kitchen. So,  She can make breakfast for them. Soojung fried the Sausages and Nuggets  and got the Toast ready for her husband. She cooked the Fried Rice. Glancing at the clock, it was 07.00 in the morning, and maybe Jinki will be up in 10 minutes again. She speeded up and washed the cooking utensils.

As the cook was ready, She remembered about something incredible all of sudden. A MOMENT.  A moment, When She met him for the first time. When, The Angelic smile appeared on his face, and successfully made ​​her heart beat Jump uncontrolled. When, The Announcement of Their marriage be Official. When,   Jinki accompanied her during her illness And,  When his smoothie lips kissing her gently last night. Last night… The most Beautiful night that She Ever Had. It was so Incredible. And She really want to repeated again. She sighed and continued washing, When suddenly a pair of hands slid around Her slim waist. Soojung was startled but then she huffed, knowing the owner of those Warm arms.  shuddered as warm air crept down her nape down to her spine.

“Morning Beauty~!” Jinki murmured against the soft, Smooth white skin. Soojung smiled, feeling all warm with Jinki back-hugging her and with the older one’s chest pressed against Soojung’s back. She kind a loved it, cause she just wearing a lingerie. So, She can absoulately feel her husband bare chest like, she was .

“Morning, Jinki.” Soojung greeted shyly. Jinki giggled and kissed her shoulder and back lovingly. Soojung arched a little and smiled again.

“Why weren’t you in bed when I woke up?... I miss you already” Jinki asked. Without looking, Soojung knew her Beloved husband was pouting. Soojung dried off her hands with tissue before turning to him and flung her arms around Jinki’s neck, smiling sweetly at him.

 

“I was preparing breakfast for you. So, we can eat them together. Honestly, Im so happy we are real right now, Jinki!” Soojung stated calm yet so happy. Jinki was smilling after he heard those words.  His heart felt warm with Soojung being all so natural and feel comfortable around him. And, The important thing is, She really loved Him Back.

 

 “Me too,  Soojung.”  He said, As he pecked Soojung’s lips before he nibbled the earlobe. Soojung moaned and ran her fingers through Jinki’s messy morning hair. “ I love you” he whispered.

 

“I-i love you too, M-mine~” Soojung answered shuttered, eyes closed as She enjoyed the biting and kissing of her skin. Jinki smirked and reached for her lips, pressing them with his. Soojung parted her lips and letting him shoved her pink flesh in. She moaned between the passionate kiss. They pulled away from each other to catch some air afterwards.

Jinki cupped Soojung’s face and planted a kiss on the forehead before he nuzzled his nose with Soojung’s. She giggled and hugged her husband lovingly. Before, Heading to the dining table and sat next to his wife.

 

“So.. what did you cook, beauty~?” asked Jinki while looking at food are arranged on the dining table.

“As you can see, Fried rice and sausage are also nuggets. Then, As you said, The warm milk and porridge is very good for healing. but, because you're not sick, I replaced the porridge with brown bread. It’s great for breakfast!” explained Soojung. Jinki just smiled hearing the long explanation from his wife for something which, actually had the simple answered.

“Im so hungry, I think, I could take it all to my stomach!” said Jinki jokingly, As he took a smile bite Sausages and Nuggets, tasted the delicious taste in his mouth. Instead of enjoying the food with her husband, Soojung stared at him the whole time, worried that her cooking going to choke Jinki to death. Eventhough, She do that thing everytime but she think, This is the first time they were really together as husband and wife. Especially, After their session last night. The Husband lifted his face and looked back at his beauty wife, Who was still didn’t touch her breakfast, In confusion. He caressed the Wife’s cheeks with his finger and Soojung blinked.

“Is something wrong, Beauty? Why don’t you eat?” Jinki asked as he chew the food but, still didn’t take his eyes off his wife.

“H-how was it?” asked Soojung. Worried face appear on her beauty face.

“What?”

“T-the food, Jinki… How the taste of my cooking?” explained finally. But the worried face, Isn’t gone until Jinki answered.

“Ouh, But you cooked everytime for me, Soojung. Why did you ask about the taste, huh? I never protest about the taste, right?”

The worried face on her face is gone. But now, Changed to be very resentment. How can this guy being so annoying in the morning?!

Jinki chuckled when he saw those looked on his wife face. “Baby, Im just joking. every food, that you made always tasty. and cuisine, It is the most delicious breakfast I've ever tried as long as I live!” he answered with sweet tone. Those words made ​​her smile bigger than before.

“Thank you, My Jinki. I love you!” said Soojung happy, As she kissed her husband cheek lovingly and contineu to enjoying her food. Jinki felt his heart had skipped a beat as he saw the most angelic and warmest smile appear on her beloved wife. He  is very lucky to have, Soojung as his wife. And, As did her. There's nothing happier than having  Jinki as her life companion.

 

 

***

“Soojung,… Do you want to go out with me, Today? Since, that time the cancellation of our date, I think I have to make it up to ask you out today. So, what do you say?” Jinki asked without hesitation. He really wants to go out with his wife.

“Eum..where?” The Wifey’s asked from the bathroom.

“I don’t know, maybe watch some movies, and dinner…I think!”

“Okay, I’ll be ready in 15 minutes baby! Wait for me!” She said, excited tone.

Evil-Smile appeared again on Jinki’s Face as he open the bathroom door. “how about I join you to speed up time in the bathroom?” , Soojung looked so surprised seeing Jinki in the Bathroom. But, She didn’t mind after all. They washed and teased each other. Their morning was filled with giggles and…moans.

 

***

“eum..oookay. what do you want to watch?” He asked sweetly, after they just arrived in Movie theater.

“You choose. I’’ll follow whatever you want, Jinki” She answered as looking at to the huge poster hanging on the wall.

Jinki smirking again. “Really? you wont be regret?”

“No. why should I?” she asked. Confused. He think, Soojung will regret her decision because Jinki want to choose Horor Movies and made her scared then after that, Soojung will hugged him all the time for protection.

“Okay. I choose Horor Movies!”

 

But it was all the opposite. Jinki thought the horror film, will scare his wife and make her hugged him throughout the film . But in fact, He was the only person who’s afraid and cursed behind his hands when, The scenes of horror showed up. and the most embarrassing thing is, When he saw his wife watching with full of joy and giggling, When She caught him had been afraid of ghosts on film. Oh, !

After the movie had ended, The married couple carefully walked out from the dark room. Soojung still holding Jinki’s hand happily, while Jinki hiding his tainted red cheeks and puffy eyes, The effect from the screaming and crying. Soojung smiled and tried her best to not laugh at the sight.

“if you want to laugh, just laugh~” said Jinki. irritated.

“Can I?” asked Soojung. Teasing him.

“Jungie?! S-seriously?” Jinki said as he become embarrassing.

“Baby, Im just joking~ youre too cute.  No need, to cover your face like that! I want to see your handsome face as always.” Said Soojung as She removed those hands away from the other face. And then, Kiss Jinki’s chubby cheeks in the next second.

“I love everything about you. Jinki…”

Jinki smiled grew bigger after hearing those statement. “Sorry, Jungie… I-I just feel embarrassed, I think you'd be afraid of the movie and hug me all the movie screenings! I'm looking forward to it and it turned out-"

Jinki was cut off by Soojung’s action all of sudden. She hugged him tightly in front of all the people in the cinema.

“S-soojung..?” He murmurred

“Just asked me, When you wanted!  To be honest, I always want to do this with you all the time, Jinki…” Said Soojung softly. And, Jinki hugged her back for the next second with smilling softly.

 

They approached the reservation counter and were greeted by a female waiter. The waiter bowed as a respect and welcome sign, the couple bowed back.

“Good evening, sir, madam! Eum, For how many people?” The female waiter asked politely, her eyes were glued to Jinki, his handsome and sweetest smile captured the waiter’s guard. Soojung turned to her husband, instantly linked their arms together, pulling Jinki closer to her. Soojung cleared and finally got the waiter’s eyes back on her.

“Just Two.”  Soojung stated sternly, glaring at the waiter behind the counter. The waiter’s eyes widened and immediately bowed, apologizing for her action after, She saw a rings are deliberately shown by Soojung, to show that they are married.

“o-oh, o-okey… Let me lead you there. This way, please Sir, Madam!” The waiter stuttered and clumsily walked off from the counter. Soojung still looks so jealous while, Jinki still confused with what happen to the Waiter and Soojung action, all of sudden.

After passing few more tables, they finally reached a table with the waiter’s help. Their table, Right in front of the outside scenery and it looks so beautiful. after they sat down and ordered food,  Jinki holding His wife’s hand and smiling sweetly to her, When She turned to look at him.

“You’re alright, Soojung? Are you cold?” Jinki asked , When he saw tense visible expression on her face.

“W-what?  No, Baby. Im okay! You don’t need to worry.” Answered Soojung simply, with showed up her smile afterwards to make her husband stop to worrying herself.

 

 

after they finished eating. Soojung, kept staring at Jinki. She felt really lucky to have a man as handsome and as nice as Him. The next second, Jinki realized that thing and cocked his eyebrow.

“what’s wrong baby? I-is something wrong on my face, isnt it?” asked Jinki confused.

Soojung smiled lighlty at her husband. “No…nothing wrong, Jinki. I just… loved my view right now…”

Those words make Jinki’s smile widened. He didn’t know, His wife could say something romantic like this. and it succesfully, Make his heartbeat jump like madly.

“You know what, Soojung?”

“hm?” She hummed in response.

“I think, The god must be loving me so much!” said Jinki

Soojung her eyebrows. “Really?... why?”

“Because,  He sent you to me”

 

Those words succesfully make Soojung cry instantly. Tears of happiness comes on her face, after She heard something short but sweet, from the mouth of the person she loved. How could this guy be so romantic?!!

When Jinki saw those tears, he started to panic. Is he doing something wrong to his wife?!

But then, She stood up, sat on his Lap and hugged him tight. She crying even more, on their hugging session. “Thank you Jinki, for said those beautiful words to me. I feel like, Im dreaming of it... but, now  I know everything. You are so real. And, I don’t wanna lose you…” she said sobbing.

Jinki patted her back and smilling softly to her. He released their hug, and touch his wifey mouth with his index finger. “Stay here, Baby. I’ll go for a while!” after said those confused statement, he stood up and leaved his wife alone in table.

Soojung still try to remove her tears from her face while waiting for Jinki. after a few minutes, Soojung heard Jinki’s voice from the radio speakers in this restaurant. omo~ what did he do?!

“Eum… hello everyone! Im sorry for disturb you with hearing my voice this time. But, ... I feel today is a very special and beautiful to me. and, I want to share my happiness with you all! I want my wife to know, that I'm very lucky because I have her on my side this time. Jung Soojung. you are mine. and this is a song for you!” After he said that, a romantic song with contains the youth vote was played.

 

I would die for you

Lay down my life for you

The only thing that means everything to me

'Cause when you're in my arms

You make me prouder than

Than anything I ever could achieve

And you make everything that used to seem so big

Seem to be so small since you arrived

 

On angel's wings, an angelical formation

Angel's wings, like letters in the sky

Now I know no matter what the question

Love is the answer

It's written on angel's wings

 

And I often wonder why,

Someone as flawed as I

Deserves to be as happy as you make me

So as the years roll by

I'll be there by your side

I'll follow you wherever your heart takes me

Cause you make everything that used to be so big

Seem to be so small since you arrived

 

Now anyone who's felt the touch of heaven in their lives

Will know the way I'm feeling, looking

In my baby's eyes

That's why I can't bear to be too far away

I know that god must love me cause

He sent you to me on angel's wings

 

Jinki’s voice was so deep and soft when he sang that song. The both of the song and the voice made Soojung’s heartbeat stop jumping like crazy. She felt a little more adrenaline right now, not just Jump but running faster after she heard that song.

The lyrics were so mean. Beautiful.  Wonderful. And that feels,  Grew bigger because her husband who sang that song. She didn’t know, what to do. She just sat there without do the slightest movement. She's got all too happy and touched. and When a hand reached for her hand, She turned and hugged the figure.

 

 

“S-soojung…” said Jinki  stammered.

 

...

 

Soojung opened her eyes slowly and seeing Jinki wasn’t far from her sight. But…?! If Jinki was there… who’s the person  that she hug right now?!!

She released that hugged and saw that person is none other than Her ex-Boyfriend. Choi Minho. She looked back where her husband standing, He still frozen and freeze in his place after seeing that scene. OH MY GOD!!

His eyes filled with tears  and burned of angry quickly. And after that, He leaved her.

“Jinki,  no! you-“ when Soojung want to going after him, a hand grabbed her hand to stay still. That’s Minho’s hand.

“Soojung… y-you still love me, right? You prove it with a hug, because you know that its me… you cant lie again, Soojung!” said Minho, serious tone.

“Minho let me go! I had to chase Jinki!! let go of my hands please!!” said Soojung sobbing. Tears appeared again on her face as soon  like, She was begging for freedom.  “I thought wrong! I guess you are my Jinki! please… let me go~~!! I had to chase him before I lose him~..p-please” still sobbing.

Minho froze. He staring at her teary eyes. “why…?” asked him. Fragile, When he heard those begging words from Soojung. The person who’s still he loved until Now.

“Love…is the answer.  I love him Minho, I-im sorry!”

 

 

***

Jinki runing faster as he felt himself burning in anger and jealousy. He thought that Soojung loved him. He thought that His Wife really loved him. ONLY HIM.  But… When he saw that scene, He knows that’s all impossible. He knows that, His wife NEVER EVER really loved him back like, He wished all the time.

Soojung will still love her ex-boyfriend. Eventhough, He do something romantic scene earlier.

“You are pathetic Jinki. Pathetic!” Jinki hissed as he harshly grabbed the car door. But before he could get in to his car, a hand grabbed him from behind.
 

 

“Jinki please don’t leave me~!!” Soojung Sobbed.

 

“let me go, Soojung! Go back to your boy-“ he cut off by Soojung action once again. The Scene happened was so fast. She kissed him, After she made his body turned around and made his widened eyes when he saw, Soojung’s lips press hard on his.

She still crying on their kisses. He knows that, Because he could feel those feeling on his lips.

“Jinki, please let me explain~!! I think,  He is you! A-after you made my heartbeat stop with your song, I cant do anything except, Want to hug you so tight when youre back from the radio! I think, His hands is yours. I think that-…J-just please! Its NOT because I love him. I just Love you, So please don’t leave me~!! I cant do anything without you, Jinki…p-please… *hiks* *hiks*” Soojung sobbed.  begged for any chance from her husband to trusted her.

..

 

“Don’t cry, Soojung…” Jinki’s said as he started to hugging her tight. “Im sorry, I should have known that you really love me. I'm sorry for this misunderstanding and walk away leaving you!”

“I love you Jinki. really Iam. P-please… don’t leave me…Im scared! I don’t wanna be far from you…im sorry… I only love you..~” said Soojung still sobbed.

Jinki patted her back lovingly, After she hugged him back as She started to relax.

“I love you too…”

 

 

***

In Their small one bedroom apartement,  The Husband teaching her to sing as he played the piano. Soojung love his voice so much, so She asked him to sing more everyday. And The husband realized something, Her voice was so incredible too, So he decided to teaching his wife, and make a song that will be sung by both of them someday.

They both came home late everyday, To finishing their studies, Exhausted out of their minds, But living together and seeing each other on a daily basis realy changed everything.

They spent night tangled together. Woke up together, Ate breakfast and dinner together, Met up for lunch, kissing a lot of time, even fought a little, But the make-up was well worth it.

Maybe they have to thank their parents for this happiness. Exactly cause, when a truly love comes because of their parents.

 

..

Suddenly, Soojung felt the familiar nauseous feeling in her stomach and ran to the bathroom, with her hand over . Worried, Jinki followed behind to be welcomed with the sound of vomiting. He hurried over Soojung’s side, patting her back softly. After, Soojung emptied out of her stomach, Her eyes were already filled with tears from the pain. She laid her head onto Jinki’s strong shoulder , tired.

“S-soojung… are you okay?!.. Let me call the doctor to examine you! I getting worried” said Jinki lovingly.

 

…The Next Hours…

 

(In the Phone Call)

 

“Mom… we did it!”

 

“Hello,  J-jinki?! w-what do you mean ‘you did it’ ?”

 

“I’ll give you that present Mom! Soojung’s pregnant! She’s carrying my Baby!”

 

“W-WHAT?!!! J-JINKI?!!! A-ARE YOU SURE?!! OH MY GOD, I-IM SO HAPPY!!”

 

“I’ll hung up first! I have to call the other mom!! love you, Bye!”

 

“Hello? SON?!! Oh my god, this kid!!”

 

 

-THE END-

 

 

Ouh,  This is the last chapter. Thank you for everyone which reading, commenting, liked, subscribing it. Im sorry, For the boring ending. I gave up for the English Fic. I really loved ONSTAL but I think, I could write fiction about them just in Indonesian language.

So, I decided to write every fiction in my wordpress.  And for nana_gummy You don’t need to thank me about the comment, actually I really have to thank you because your wrote another onstal story in AFF. Im looking forward for it, and I hope you could contineu you story till the end J

I really loved ONSTAL STORY very much.

Hihi xp thank you once again. Im sorry for the wrong grammar and English language, I love you guys ^o^

 

Im done :)