Z-I-C-O

A Warm Cup Of Cappuchino

Z-I-C-O

Teen Top attentively listened to Niel’s story. Even Chunji seemed to pay the most attention.

As Niel darted his eyes around his friends’ faces, that when they realized the story had ended. L.Joe looked up with a beam, “Wow, better that a movie I watched last night !”

Ricky was the most excited, “I guess it thanked to me that you got to know her !” he pointed his finger at Niel as ChangJo dragged his finger and twisted it, “No pointing at your hyung”, the maknae darkly warned.

Ricky rolled his eyes, “Yah ! I am older than you”

“Oh just shut up” Changjo hit Ricky’s head with a sigh.

“That’s explain why you asked me if I knew someone like how you described Haneul before !” Chunji proudly patted his own chest. He had a brain for girls only. Even s weren’t able to count the number of girls he had dated in his 18 years living.

Niel slidded his back against the cold wall, he wanted to recall Haneul’s feature again. She was an angel, and he didn’t want to let this angel get away from his mind for a second. *Yoon Haneul, I wonder if you still remember, a guy who was really lucky to have your cappuchino*

“Look ! Isn’t it Haneul noona ?!” Ricky exclaimed, pointing to a distance. Niel looked up, his eyes immediately went to look for the girl, his lips turned dry and his heart almost stopped beating.

Haneul was standing about 15 m away from them, with a male, as tall as Niel, but he seemed to be a senior like CAP.

“Oh my god ! So the girl Zico told me yesterday was Haneul !” CAP gasped, he worriedly looked at the couple with distrustful in his eyes.

“Zico ? You mean, that crazy composer Woo Ji Ho from your class ?” Chunji grabbed CAP’s shoulder, forced him to look at him. Chunji had a thing for Zico, just because Zico had taken away a lot of hot-chicks from ChunJi. They are both players, but girls loved Zico more because of  his badass image.

“Yeah, Jiho. He told me he liked this girl from junior year, and he even admitted that he was serious this time” CAP sighed, he tried to speak low so Niel couldn’t hear him, but Niel had heard it all, and he couldn’t believe in it.

Even though Niel and Zico hadn’t talked before, he had heard from people that no girl, yes, no girl, had escaped from Zico’s brown eyes.

Haneul was smiling shyly, awkwardly at the boy in front of her. She didn’t know why the hell the school’s biggest player and also was the best producer for school’s musical stuffs was here, meeting her.

Zico was no longer that badass, carefree kingka everyone knew. He looked so shy and nervous that maybe a small noise could scare him to death.

“…um … hello ?” Haneul peeked at Zico with her doe eyes, bored into Zico’s soul with all of her sweetness.

Zico straightened up in a weird way, he was a chicken.

“Ah ! I …I-I, I want to …to-o”

“You want to bully me or something ?” Haneul chuckled, she haftly meant what she had said. Zico was bad, and of course, he could hit her.

His eyes rounded in a pure shock, “WHAT ?!” he yelled, really loud. Which made Teen Top forgot to breath. Niel’s fist tightened up, he would run out and punch Zico right away if he dared to hurt Haneul. *You touch her, and I kill you*

Haneul took a step back, she warily peered at Zico, now fear took over her brave-seft awhile ago.

“I-I’m sorry … if you want to take my money, I had left it in my locker !” Haneul bowed down and turned into a fear bunny.

Niel narrowed his cat eyes, he didn’t know what they had talked about, but he already hated Zico.

Zico panicked, he hesitantly reached his hand out and helped Haneul straighten up, “No, no, I just want to ask, if we can be friends ?”

Haneul’s closed eyes slowly opened up, she blinked at Zico three times, and his heart skipped 3 beats. “Friends ? That’s all ?”

Zico excitedly nodded his head, “Yes yes yes yes ! Friends !”

Niel gawled, “Friends ? What ?!”. Changjo and Ricky shut Niel’s mouth off and pulled him down in case Haneul and Zico heard him.

“Hyung !” the maknaes hissed. Niel blew air into his cheeks, pouted and the air flew out. “But … they can’t be friends !”

ChunJi tossed his bang to the left, he made faces at Niel, “Who are you to her to say no ? She is single, she is free to make friends with the entire male population in this world”

Niel bitterly looked at the couple of a strange male who had just asked to be friends with his love. Zico and Haneul walked back into the building, they seemed more relax than before now. However, Niel didn’t like it at all.

---

“One ! Two ! Three ! Faster !”

A soccer team ran around the big area. Everyone showed such tired expression, yet, no one dared to go against the captain. Niel crossed his arms, in his eyes were such emotionless feelings. He had never been like this before. The last time all of his team could remember him being so harsh was when they had to practice for National Season.

“N-Niel sunbae, can we have a break ?” a younger boy shuttered in fear that he might be kicked out. But for the sake of his friends’ health, he had to stand up and tell Niel off.

Niel looked up, his scary eyes bored into the boy’s soul. “You were saying ?” he snarled lowly, sent shiver down his fellow’s spine.

That younger boy shook a little in fear, he ducked his head down and took a few steps back. ChunJi watched the two boys interacted, he sighed and walked to them, he himself was exhausted as well.

Putting a hand on Niel’s shoulder, he winked at a younger friend, telling him to back away. As soon as that somorphore boy had gone far, ChunJi punched on Niel’s arm. “Ouch ! Hyung !”

“Hurt ? Then you could tell your team was exhausted as hell. Give the kids some break ! You don’t want to see them lose all their excitement for the next game, do you ?” ChunJi pointed out, he spoke slower in the end and patted Niel’s head, “Haneul will never notice such a harsh captain, trust me, girls fall for my sweet-talk, not my soccer-talent” ChunJi smirked and flipped his hair. He casted his dazzling smile towards the area where his fangirls were, his smile slowly faded away as a familiar girl was behind the crowd.

“But you don’t have any talent for real-“

“Shut up ! Look ! Isn’t it Haneul ?” ChunJi pushed Niel in fron, pointing shamelessly towards Haneul.

Niel gulped hard, yes, it’s really Haneul.

Before Niel could find a place to hide his embarrassing state right now. He was sweaty like a snowman, and he smelt bad too. ChunJi without hesitation, jumped on his foot and waved heartlily.

“YOON HA NEUL !”

Haneul blinked, she could feel all the eyes of ChunJi’s fangirls were on her right now. And she didn’t know why the hell ChunJi was waving at her so excitedly like that. She attempted a wave and sheepishly smiled, bowing a little.

ChunJi grabbed Ricky and Changjo, kicked their butts at once, “Go get Haneul here ! Now !”

Two maknaes grumbled while to Haneul. Before the girl could excuse herself, she was caught by both arms and literately being grabbed to Chunji and Niel.

“…guys, can you put me down ?” Haneul looked at Ricky then turned to ChangJo. They pulled off from her and rubbed their necks in embarrassment. “Sorry, noona”

Haneul sweetly beamed, “It’s okay. You two are strong by the way” she chuckled to herself.

Niel was dozing off into space. He was like dreaming, Haneul was standing in front of him, interacting with his friends, and she was smiling too.

ChunJi motioned Ricky and Changjo to back away, he bent down to Haneul’s level and flashed her a dazzling smile which could kill any heart. “Why are you here, sweetie ?”

Niel jerked up, he rolled his eyes at how flirty his hyung could get. *Chunji hyung and his never end love for girls. But Haneul is my girl !*

Haneul took a step back, warily looked through ChunJi’s shoulder, at Niel. “Um …Jiho asked if his basketball team could borrow this field for a day ?”

*So she came here for Zico, not for me ?* Niel can’t help but to grow his eyes big and stared at Haneul hurtfully. “You mean, Zico ?”

Haneul nodded her head, causing her hair to swing back and forth, taking Niel’s breath away again. “The field outside is being re-built, his team can’t practice for the game next week, so he wants to borrow your field. Would you mind, Daniel-ssi ?”. A tinkle shade of pink crossed her cheeks, and Chunji chuckled at it. *Aw, cute*

Niel gulped down his big plum of bitterness in his throat. He couldn’t believe that the first time Haneul talked to him was because of another guy.

He was about to disagree with this. But Chunji smartly added, “I heard that you are basketball team’s manager right now”

“Neh, I am” Haneul smiled.

Niel’s eyes widened at that. *What ? Now Zico get to see her at practice too ?*

“So, you are supposed to be with their team at practice, right ?” Chunji continued, he elbowed Niel. The younger boy pinched his eyebrows together, tried to understand what his hyung was telling him.

“Then, just tell Zico that Niel agreed to this ! They can share the field with us until next week !” Chunji nodded excitedly. Haneul beamed and looked at Niel. “Um … are you sure Daniel-ssi is okay with this ? I don’t see him feeling so well”

ChunJi sighed, he tip-toed and whispered into Niel’s ear, “I was trying to grab you a chance with Haneul. Just agree to this”

Niel frowned. What did he mean by that ? Seeing both Zico and Haneul together is helping him ?

*ChunJi hyung is crazy* Niel thought. But seeing how hopeful Haneul looked, he couldn’t bear to say no.

“Sure, tell him to feel free to use this field”


Comment, anyone ? :D