Chapter 1

He's Forbidden

               "Baekhyun-ah! Go to bed early, you start school tomorrow! Make sure you get up on time!" Baekhyun's mother called up to him as she turned off the kitchen lights. Baekhyun, who was in his room, gently closed his bedroom door and turned off his lights.

               "Why did I have to transfer schools? I left Jongdae all alone at that school. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to transfer schools," Baekhyun mumbled to himself as he buried his face into his pillow. He tossed and turned in his bed, attempting to find a comfortable position to sleep in. After finding his comfortable spot, he quickly faded into his dreamland.

               "Baekhyun. I love you," the figure said as he slowly brought Baekhyun into an embrace. Baekhyun just stood there with tears trying to escape his eyes. He tightly held his arms around the the figure and sniffled.

               "I love you too, I always did," Baekhyun whispered as he buried his head into the figure's chest.

               Baekhyun's dream was interrupted with the annoying sound of his alarm clock. He groaned and sluggishly crawled out of bed. He stared at the clock, which read 6:29 AM, and angrily let out a grunt. He made his way to the bathroom to get changed and ready for school. After finishing his morning routine, he saw his mother in the kitchen preparing breakfast for his father. He sneaked up behind her and gave her a peck on the cheek. He stormed out of the house and began walking to his new school.

               Finally, after fifteen minutes of pure walking, Baekhyun was face to face with the gates of Seoul Academy. He let out a puff and shyly walked onto school grounds, avoiding the other students around him. He walked to the administration office and got everything situated. He walked towards his homeroom, 3-2. Once he got there, not much people was in the room. In fact, only about three people were there.

               He walked inside and picked a seat all the way in the back of the room and sat down patiently. Slowly, students were pouring into the classroom and murmured things about Baekhyun. He heard someone had called him a ghost. All these mini conversations stopped when the homeroom teacher walked in. His body stature wasn't that impressive, he was a tad bit too short and his cheeks were a little puffy and round. He flipped through a few pages on his clipboard and stared at the class.

               "If some of you did not notice, we have a new transfer student with us today. His name is Byun Baekhyun and will be staying with us from now on. Baekhyun, would you like to introduce yourself to the class? Oh and I'm Mr. Kim-min. You'll be meeting a lot of Kim's so to differentiate me from the others I added a part of my first name to it. So please, address me as Mr. Kim-min," Mr. Kim smiled as he motioned Baekhyun to rise to the front of the class. Baekhyun slightly nodded and made his way to the front. He thought it was a bit odd to address a teacher by a nickname, well somewhat of a nickname.

               "Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm the new student. Please take care of me, thank you," Baekhyun softly said and bowed towards the class. Mr. Kim-min smiled and patted Baekhyun on his shoulder.

               "Well then Baekhyun, let's see where you should sit. How about you sit next to Kyungsoo alright? Kyungsoo, please raise your hand," at that moment, Kyungsoo hesitantly raised his hand. Mr. Kim-min motioned Baekhyun towards the empty seat next to the boy. Baekhyun nodded and went to the back of the room to retrieve his belongings and slowly sat in the cold seat next to the boy.

               "Alright then, I have an announcement to make regarding other teachers. A few of your teachers aren't here today do you'll be having substitutes..."

               Baekhyun was slowly going into a daydream as he heard Mr. Kim-min's voice fading with his ears. He turned his head toward Kyungsoo and saw that he was attentively paying attention to what Mr. Kim-min was saying. He stared at him for a few moments, before turning his head away because Kyungsoo had noticed him.

               "Hello, I'm Baekhyun," Baekhyun whispered while facing forward with his hands slightly folded. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow and gave Baekhyun an awkward look.

               "I'm Kyungsoo."

               Baekhyun expected more than just an introduction, possibly like a normal, 'Where did you transfer from?' or a,'How do you like the school so far?' Baekhyun looked down at his hands and turned his direction towards Kyungsoo again, who was glaring at Baekhyun. Baekhyun jumped in his seat slightly and covered the side of his face to avoid Kyungsoo's glare. Within that second, the bell had rung and Mr. Kim-min had bowed towards the class and left. The classroom had gradually gotten louder and louder while there was no teacher.

               Baekhyun's day at school was practically somewhat of a disaster. He had fallen asleep in Math and English and was sent to the student disciplinary office, thus being late to gym. Fortunately for him, he saw a rather attractive teacher in the office which made his day a little bit better. The down side for him was that he had gotten cleaning duty after school which made his day worse.  He surprisingly sat with Kyungsoo and his friends, Sehun and Jongin, during lunch. He was happy that he at least made some friends. He also fell asleep in Chemistry and Korean because there was a substitute in both classes.

               Kyungsoo had nudged Baekhyun lightly to remind him that the history teacher was coming in. Baekhyun groaned and put his head down while facing Kyungsoo, giving him a puppy face. Kyungsoo flicked Baekhyun’s forehead and went back to finishing his Korean notes. Baekhyun slowly sat up right and saw a figure walk into the classroom.

               "Hello class how was your day so far?" the tall man with glasses happily said. The class had groaned in response, causing the tall man to chuckle. Baekhyun blankly stared at the man and had mistakenly made eye contact with him as he was situating his things on the podium.

               "What's this? We have a new student with us? Hello there, I'm your history teacher Mr. Park," he happily grinned. Baekhyun stared at Mr. Park, analyzing every curve of his face and the outline of his eyes. It was the teacher from the office earlier. He had been staring at him a bit too long before he had realized everyone was awkwardly staring at him, except Mr. Park who had a confused look on his face.

               "New student, are you alright? Do I have to send you to the nurse or...?" Mr. Park had asked with concern. Baekhyun snapped out of his little trance and quickly stood up.

               "Hello, I'm Byun Baekhyun," Baekhyun stuttered as he quickly bowed and sat back down in his seat. Everyone in the class had given him an awkward stare, except for Kyungsoo, who patted Baekhyun's arm, and Mr. Park. Mr. Park merely smiled and nodded.

               "Baekhyun you're so stupid!" Baekhyun thought to himself as he sank down into his chair. He smiled with content knowing that Mr. Park was his teacher, his last period teacher. Kyungsoo stared at his friend with a smirk and coughed lightly.

               “I see someone is in love with ‘history’ heh,” Baekhyun read to himself and embarrassingly stared at Kyungsoo.

               He saw Kyungsoo chuckle to himself and punched his arm. Kyungsoo feigned that he was in pain and smiled at Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted and went back to adoring Mr. Park. Before he knew it, class was over and everyone was slowly leaving the room. Kyungsoo bid Baekhyun goodbye and it was soon only Baekhyun and Mr. Park in the room.

               "Aren't you going home Baekhyun?" Mr. Park asked as he erased the whiteboard.

               "No, I have cleaning duty today. You don't have to erase the board, I can do it," Baekhyun said as he gently snatched the erase out of his teacher's hand. Mr. Park nodded and grabbed his bag and coat. He gave Baekhyun a pat on the head before walking out of the room.

               "Mr. Park, you left this in the classroom," Baekhyun said softly. Mr. Park turned his head towards Baekhyun and nodded as he took the folder.

               "Thanks Baekhyun," Mr. Park smiled, causing Baekhyun's heart to flutter slightly. As Baekhyun turned around to leave, Mr. Park called out his name and tossed him a peppermint. Baekhyun bowed and left the room and walked towards the classroom. As he got back into the classroom, he jumped in success and chuckled to himself.

                “Byun Baekhyun, you are insane. He’s my teacher and I’m his student,” Baekhyun hopelessly sighed.




~*~

Ah!! First chapters are always so awkward lol.

Finally chapter one yayayayay! After so much procrastination of this story xD.

I promise the story will get less boring. ^__^

Oh and did you guys realize Mr. Kim-min is Xiumin? Lol KIM MINseok. Creative I know. Jk.

How do you guys feel about the poster too? It's not that boring looking is it? I tried my best :S

If my spacing looks weird I'm sorry,  either it's just the pasting from Word or just AFF's fault

~*~