Chapter 1 (New update)

Heart Shadow

550482_395538743824741_571563735_n.jpg

*Someone dream*

- " release, release me now, I didn´t do anything wrong" a woman voice said while two men arrested both of her arms. (They were standing in a cell).

- " It´s wasn´t me who did it, I swear"  she continue.

She went down on her knees and said "please believe me, I beg you " to the man whose standing infront of her. She can´t see his face clearly because it was so dark and only the light behind him that blind her, she can only see a man figure. (He was standing at the cell door)

- "UH!" she said. When the two men beside her lift up her. None of the men say anything. She started to tell them to release her again when they lift up her. " Release me, it´s not my fault " " Release ME!, RELEASE ME NOW! " she started to raising her voice. The two men release her and went out from the cell and closed it. " Release me, it´s wasn´t my fault! " . The man whose was standing in front of the light turn his back against her and started to walk away but stopped after a few steps and said " A woman like you should go to hell, I'll never FORGIVE YOU! " he take a quick glance at her and shout "NEVER!! " and walked away.

She run and grabbed the cell door and said " no no it´s not real, I didn´t do anything, it´s wasn´t my fault" while started to cry. " release me please, believe me, please please release me"

*end of dream*

"Release me,  it´s not my fault, no no no " she said while shake her head right to left. She has sweat on her forehead when she feel that someone shake her body and an familiar voice called "Mommy! Mommy!" She woke up and breathe heavily.

- "Oh, Sunny" she said when she saw her son face.

- "Mommy do you dream about a monster catch you again?" he said with a sweet voice. She nod to answer while still breathe heavily. "Yes mommy have a nightmare again" she continue softly.

- "next time when the monster came again I will smash it! " sunny said with aegyo.

- "ya.. my son is the best, go shower and we will go to school" she said. Sunny stand up and said "I did and dress myself already" she saw he already have school uniform on. She went up quickly from the bed and went to the bathroom.

 

*Outside of the hotel* ( a four star hotel )

A black porsche drove into the hotel with hight speed and almost crashed a woman. She fell down on her knee beside the car and a man came out from the driver seat. "Aww" she said and stand up.

- "Hey Tiffany, have you seen Jessica?" he ask instead of saying sorry. She bow to him because he is one of the owner at the hospital she working at.

-"erm... I don´t know probably inside" she answer and point at the hotel's front door. He quickly went back in to the car with an annoyed face and drove off to park it in the parking lot. When he drove off, Tiffany heard some girls gossip "Who car is that, drive like wanna die fast" "oh.. you don't know? that is Yoona's car, owner of the hospital over there" "really?" Tiffany can only smile and continue walking to other side of the road to work. ( the hospital is on the opposite side of the hotel).

*Inside the hotel*

She came out from the elevator in hurry. "Hey, Sunny-ah hurry we going to be late" she said and stopped when she saw an familiar young man figure stay infront of the hotel door. When Sunny saw the man, she quickly run to hug him and said "YoonA hyung!"

- "Hey Sunny-ah" he said and hug him back. "And hi Jessica-shi"

- "Hi YoonA-shi" she said and turn to Sunny "Sunny-ah come on we going to be late to your school and I've to go to work"

- " I can give you and Sunny a lift" YoonA said with a smile.

- " Thanks but I can go on my own" She anwered.

YoonA whisper something to Sunny and he start to run to the car which is some meters away from where they stand.

- Hey Sunny-ah" Jessica called when she saw Sunny get into the car. YoonA laughed and said "Hey get into the car, don´t blame me if you two are late" he smirked before get into the driver seat. She stared at him but have no choice and get into the car too.

Ten minute later, they arrived at Sunny´s school. Sunny say goodbye and bow to them before run into the school. Jessica was about to take a taxi to work but YoonA took her wrist. "I will take you to work" he said. She pull her wrist from his grip and she coldly said "No thanks, I can go by myself"

- "Hey Jessica, do you hate me?" YoonA asked with uncertain tune

- "Ani, I just don´t want other to missunderstood"

- "but.."

- "please don't do this, you know that we are in different status. You're my boss!"  Jessica cut him before he can say anything. (YoonA's family is also a owner of top fasion clothing company. Jessica is the head director there).

- "I don't care" he aswered.

- "And you know our family is different too, you're handsome and richer" Jessica paused a while before continue " you can choose any girl you want, why it have to be me? who already have a child!"

 

A/N: Please leave comment what you think about the first chapter =D New update of the chapter because the first one I don't think is that good. This is not the best but better than the first one. And hey I don't know who I should pair up YoonA with. I need a strong charaacter, y, smart but at the same time can be weak, innocent ect. any request?