First meeting,,(love at first meet?)

Busted...Then to lovers

3tu3y2otyyiksihp9yu3rb26zt3y16oq

 

during lunch break...

Someone's point of view.

Maybe she'll let me court her,well we didn't become classmates and friends for four years for nothing..I like her.."love" her to be exact...He said to himself while looking at her walking with her bestfriend towards the park...

END OF P O V

Yonghwa: Ju let's eat our lunch at the park...well its not actually just eating lunch,my new friends they want to meet you...

Juhwan: Ok...but first tell me who are they.

Yonghwa: They're on this class too...their names are ji yeon and shin hye...

Juhwan: Then what are we still doing we can't let the girls wait...

Yonghwa looked at his friend shocked...He thought that he would refuse him but its the other way...He knows that his friend hates meeting with girls he doesn't know,and whenever he can convince his bestfriend to go with him the girls would go like kyaaaa-ing and go like crazy talking to them..He thinks that his friend is traumatized with with all those worst chapter of their lives...But it looks very different now...

Just what did he eat for breakfast?he asked himself?

 

Juhwan: mworago?!!

 

Did i say it out loud?he asked himself again.Then he grabbed hid lunchbox.

Yong'hwa: yah im ju hwan!!! he yelled and ran towards him..

 

 

Shinhye: They're here!

At the time she heard that she looked at her back to see Yonghwa and his so called bestfriend walking towards them...she saw Yong hwa waved at them..she waved back and smiled.

Yonghwa: Hi girls,,this is my friend Im Ju hwan.He introduced his friend after sitting right next to shin hye..And he let Ju hwan sit beside Ji yeon..

Ju hwan: Hello...Im Ju hwan im-mida

Ji yeon's point of view

Oppa's bestfriend sat right next to me..  I dont know why but when his shoulder touched mine i felt little current of electricity ran inside my body and my heart started beating so fast...Well i tought that its kinda weird but i just thought that its because im not used of being with a handsome guy and he just sat next to me.

 

Hello...im ju hwan im-mida...he introduced himself...

Aaa..I remember know he's the first guy who introduced himself first at our first subject...

i faced him and our eyes met...my heart began to beat as crazy again...H-hello...m-my name is Park Ji yeon... i managed to reply him with a trembling voice...

I heard him laugh...

Oh...are you nervous...please don't be...i wont eat you...i heard him said...

Deh..i said and smiled...

Im sorry  for disturbing you two but my stomach is growling here...she heard her bestfriend said...

She felt her cheeks went red..She pretended to open her lunchbox for the others not toe see her blushing cheeks...She cant open her lunchbox and ju hwan noticed it so he helped her...She saw her bestfriend stuck her tounge out...and she knows what that means she'll hear tons of teasing from her >.<

kahmsamida she said and smiled at him...He's so nice just like Jae bum. she thought.

Aish...this park shin hye...just wait until recess in the afternoon and show you my axe kick...she mumbled to herself....

END OF P  O V

 

(A.N. Jae bum is Shinhyes and Ji yeons another bestfriend..)

 

Yonghwa: So lets eat...

They started eating while chit chatting...

 

Why this es,flirting with our prince's eh..just wait on what will happen to you next...

END

 

 

how chapter 3?

hahaha...it bacame colorful :333

well...I  think it would be better if its like this...

please subcribe if you liked the story :)))