Five Tears

When you walked in (Hiatus)
SOHEE POV
I came back to the WG dorms at 5 in the morning that night. I could feel that I was grinning like an idiot.
But I was happy. Why do I have to hide my feelings? Ahh... I smiled again and jumped to my bed.
Oops. Somebody appeared. Wait... 3 of them? ... 8 of them?  ''Hey, octuplet twins!'' I started laughing. 
''Sohee-yah. Better sleep good or you're dead tommorow. JYP discovers this and you're in BIG trouble.'' the twins warned in unison.
I giggled. ''OK, ok. You guys are evil!'' I finished and felt my eyes glue up. I was already snoring in 5 minutes.
///////

GD POV

''Mmmmmhhhh,'' I moaned as I woke up with sunlight and maknae by my side. My eyes popped out.
''Lee Seunghyun, don't you...!'' but I stopped as I saw him sleeping peacefully with his head on my shoulder. I sighed.
I still need to get up. But there was a smell that reached my nose and stopped me from that for just a moment.
The smell of alcohol. Really, really strong alcohol, I thought again as it hit me. ''Urgh,'' I whispered accidentally.
I must have drunk a LOT yesterday. 
''AAAH!'' A high-note voice shrieked as I stepped from the bed. I looked down and saw Daesung. And my foot on him.
''D-Daesung?'' I puzzled. He took my foot with his hands and pushed it away. ''That's a nice alarm you got there,'' he laughed.
As I was closer to him, the more the alcohol hit me. ''Daesung, I never thought you were a big drinker..'' I confessed.
''There wasn't a reason to,'' he responded mischeviously.
Maknae woke up instantly and put his signature smirk on his face. ''Is this the smell of a new romance there? Daesung? Did you finally...''
''God, Seungri!'' I warned him. He moaned. ''Whatever,'' and disappeared to the kitchen.
''Aaaah,'' Daesung giggled and got up from the ground, with his well built body showing. Daesung.. is a good guy. 
I don't want him to get hurt.
SUNYE POV
''Sohee. You must feel terrible,'' Yeeun comforted her with the rest of the members.
She shrugged. ''The alchohol was really strong, but it was worth it. I met a wonderful guy...'' she told us with sparkles in her eyes.
Everyone was shocked. ''What?'' ''Oooooh, unnie!'' ''What's his name, what's his name?''
Sohee shrugged awkwardly again. ''I - I don't know his name.'' and hid her face.
''So... it wasn't Daesung?'' Yubin thought loudly. I opened my mouth. ''You went out with Daesung?'' I wanted to make sure.
She giggled with the same awkward expression. ''Just to watch a movie. But it was boring, so we went to the club...''
''I need details!'' Yubin exclaimed. ''DETAILS!'' she shrieked and we all started laughing.
She looked around. ''Well.. we drinked just a little. Then we danced. I was drunk so I kissed him, but he vanished away. That's when I met the..''
''The WONDERFUL guy?'' Yeeun asked. Everyone was so into it. Curiosity killed us.
Sohee nodded shyly. ''He kissed my neck and danced with me from behind. I never felt so alive when he did that...''
Sohee continued to talk about the WONDERFUL guy, when I excused myself and went to the corridors.
I took my phone and found an empty room. I locked the door as I called someone I never thought I would again.
''Jiyong-ah. We need to meet up.''
///////

GD POV

''Sunye? What? Why?'' I asked, completely confused while eating breakfast with the members.
''Give me more rice,'' maknae demanded. ''You wish,'' Taeyang laughed at him and put a teaspoon of soup in to his bowl.
She sounded urgent and talked quietly. ''It's about Sohee.''
I think I dropped my food. ''What? What - W-what about her?'' I felt my voice tremble. ''Did anything bad happen?''
I couldn't forgive myself if anything bad would happen. I hurt her.
''Her and Daesung happened,'' Sunye said louder and clearer than the rest of the conversation.
Oops. And now she hurt me, I thought.

Please comment what you think! I wasn't sure how to make this chapter~ Evil Sunye hahaha! uwu Sorry for the short chapter guys, I'm planning on a high school story and I'm really into it. I need to make it awesome! And if you want to make this story awesome, comment on what should happen and what you think, OK? Thank you!uwu