Midnight Prom

Midnight Prom

Your prom is coming up this Saturday.
U are very excited because of one guy.
A guy named Key.
He is the most popular guy in your school and u felt lucky and happy just to be in the same school as him.
U wanted to dress prettily for the prom but u have nothing much in your closet so u then went to a shopping mall near your house to shop for some dresses and heels.
U are walking around and looking at the boutiques but then suddenly u bumped into someone and u fell down.
That person is a guy and he was muttering something u can't hear.
The guy who bumped into you was wearing a scarf and hat, with he scarf u can almost see nothing else but his eyes only.
He then only asked ' hey miss, are u alright? ' the voice is very familiar but u shook of the thought.
He pulled u up with one hand.
He is very strong and soon u got up with his help.
But suddenly there are alot of girls coming in your direction.
Then he suddenly said ' please cooporate with me for awhile ' eyeing you that the girls are chasing him.
U nodded your head in response and suddenly u are embraced by him.
The girls just passed by u guys, ignoring u and that guy, thinking that you guys are just a couple.
Finally the girls are gone.
The guy then thanked you and suddenly asked ' are u going to the prom of your school this saturday?' then u are shocked about how he knew about your prom.
U are gonna ask him how he knows but then u are interrupted by him.
He then said ' to thank you, i can help you with choosing your outfit. ' then he just pulled your hands and bring u to branded boutiques to choose your outfit.
He was holding your hands the whole time and u are blushing but u dont wanna let go of his hands it feels nice.
In the end, he choosed a simple red yet elegant spaghetti strap dress for u and matching red gucci heels encrusted with little small diamonds. Its too expensive and u cant afford it.
You are gonna reject him but then he gave his credit card to the cashier and asked her to wrap it up.
U are gonna reject the dresses he paid for but he insisted on giving it to u and he said its to thank u for helping him out.
Then he received a call and he left hurriedly.
But before he left he bought a simple diamond necklace.
The necklace caught your attention and its very pretty.
U hoped that you can have the necklace but then u shook your ridiculous thoughts away when he said goodbye to you.
U r kinda dissapointed that he left and u kinda wanted his hp number but u went home quickly because its getting dark.
Finally the prom night came.
U applied some make up and u wear the red dress and heels that the guy bought for u.
U reached the destinaton and there are alot of people there wearing masks.
Then u walked in and u feel bored because there is no one that invited you for a dance.
Suddenly, a guy in a black and grey suit with a silver mask on invites u to a dance.
That guy gave u a familiar feel and u danced with him.
There is something special about this guy and he feels familiar. 

In a blink of the eye the song ended and he let go of your hands and went outside. 
U missed the feel of his hands and u went outside too. 
U saw the guy outside and that guy took off his mask. 
U are too shocked for words. 
Its Key, the guy u like! 
U r super shocked until he pulled out a necklace from his pocket and he put on the necklace for u. 
Then u only realised that Key is the guy in the shopping mall. 
Your brain gone blank and u dont know how to react. He then said ' i...actually...like you...' then he blushed. 
And the way he blushed is very cute and u laughed. 
You laughed quite hard and Key noticed it and he was abit mad and he said 'yah! I confessed to u and this is your reply?' u cant stop laughing but then ur laughter is cut off by a sudden kiss. 
You are super shocked but then u kissed him back and u guys kissed sweetly under the moonlight. 

 

End~

Its a sweet and cute Key fanfic :D hope u guys like it ^^