The Princess Life

Once A Princess, Now A Pauper?!

The sunlight streamed in through the curtains and hit Jihye's face, causing her to stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes slowly. *It's morning already?* She sat up on her bed, stretched her slender arms and yawned. 

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," Jihye called.

An old maid came in and bowed. "Agashi, the breakfast is ready."

"Araso," Jihye said.

The maid bowed again and closed the door. Jihye got out of her bed and went to her bathroom to wash up. After fifteen minutes, she went to the dining room in her school uniform and her schoolbag.

"Good morning, appa. Where's umma?" She greeted her father who was reading the newspapers.

"She's in the kitchen," Mr Jung said.

Jihye walked into the kitchen, to find her mother packing her lunch box. "Good morning umma!" She hugged her mother with a big smile.

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well yesterday?" Her mother greeted back with a warm smile.

"Neh," she replied. "Why don't you just ask the maids to pack the lunch box for me?" 

Mrs Jung chuckled. "Do you think they will know what food you like?"

Jihye shook her head. "Nope."

"Exactly. That's why I'm the one packing for you."

"Thanks umma! You are the best!" Jihye smiled.

"Go and have your breakfast. You don't want to be late for school," Mrs Jung said.

"Araso," Jihye said.

Finished with the breakfast, Jihye headed to school. The chauffeur stopped the car and got out of the car. He opened the car door for Jihye.

"Have a nice day, agashi," the chauffeur bowed.

"Thanks, ahjusshi," Jihye thanked the chauffeur and walked into the school compound. Immediately, Jihye attracted all the guys' attention.

"Yah, stop staring at her!" One girl snapped at her boyfriend.

"You are drooling for goodness' sake!"

"If you like her so much, go to her then!"

Jihye ignored all of their comments and walked to her locker to get her textbooks. She headed to class after retrieving her books. Once she stepped into the class, the class became silent. It was as if the teacher had entered the classroom. Jihye continued to ignore them and sat at a table in front of the classroom which was made especially for her. The table was larger than the other tables in the class, it was made of wood of the best quality. There were patterns carved on the sides of the table. In conclusion, Jihye was given special treatment. Some people felt that it was unfair that she was given such treatment. But what can they do? She's the heir of the Jung Enterprise.

----------------------------

Hello! First chapter is up! Hope you enjoy reading it! (: Do subscribe and comment! :D Thanks!