Chapter 2 Prince

SHINee Day in the SHINee world




The girls screamed in horror,they felt as if the air was being ripped away from them and suddenly there bodies began to hurt from the contact with the cold hard and...wait was that snowy ground? Their eyes closed,they were knocked out cold...literally.

The sun peaked through the trees,not too bright but not to dull either. Hana was the first to wake up,being to youngest she was always too curious about things. She looked up at the sky that was not the sky,yes it was still blue but...the stars were out they flashed like tiny winking diamonds. And the sun was still there but it looked more red than a cheerful yellow.

"Uh-uh g-guys?"she stuttered over to jenny. She shook her shoulder and the older girl grunted and opened her eyes,she was near blinded by the sun.

"AIGO! What was that for?"she asked,rubbing her tired and almost swollen eyes from the hard impact.

"I really am sorry but..where are we?"

Jenny got up with the help on hana. She scanned their surrounding.

"I'm not sure...exactly but we'll get home."

"do you think fairies live here?"

"uh suuuree they might. can you wake the others? I'm going to have a look around okay?"
"NO! Don't leave me please! We have to all stick together."

Jenny sighed,her eyes softening. "Alright."she finally agreed. The two girls woke everyone up,but hazel having a fragile body managed to get a few bruises on her body by landing on some small rocks and sticks.

"Where are we?"asked sunny.

"I don't know."mumbled jenny.

"We will be alright i'm sure!"beamed hazel.

"YEA sure we will."mina said sarcastically.

"we need to find shelter,and food and we also need to start a fire."jenny said.

"Hazel and I could start a fire."volunteered sunny.

"Mina and I could look for food."said hana.

"alright I will find us a place to sleep okay? If you guys get into trouble run towards this spot,okay? Do not go farther than a mile half a mile is alright but stay close,mina take care of hana alright let's go!"jenny said,jenny could trust mina,if there was someone bad mina would scare the sh*t out of that person with her attitude.

The group split up,jenny looked around,she walked away and started looking for places,she found a cave that was a bit to small,but there finally she found a tree with a hollow space. It was a very big tree in fact. It looked like somewhere a bear would sleep with it's cubs. She smiled to herself and started cleaning the place by dragging out decaying leaves and some few bones.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ MEANWHILE~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You don't suppose there are bears now do you?"hana asked mina,she looked around fearfully,she grasped mina's arm her nails digging into mina's beautiful flawless skin.

"Hana I seriously doubt there will be any bears here."mina said rolling her eyes. She didn't say anything mean because she too like Jenny felt a little overprotective of the youngest one and besides hana was very innocent.

"oh good 'cause I was super worried."she let go.

"yea I could have guessed now let's look for food instead of worrying about bears."

"hey I think I see some berries over there!"hana pointed to a bush that indeed had blue and purple and PINK berries?!

They walked closer to the bush and they started grabbing all the berries and carefully stuffing them into their cloths pockets but there was not enough room so they took some large leaves they found and put them inside them.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~WITH SUNNY AND HAZEL ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"UH sunny?"Hazel asked,her eyes glued to the ground looking for some sticks and leaves.

"What?"sunny asked,she took some large rocks from the forest ground.

"well..do you know how to start a fire?"

"yea,don't you remember the time we went on that camping place,I took some suvival class and spearing ,you took archery and hunting,hana some classes on how to find sense of direction ,hmm mina and jenny took some classes on how to find water and shelter and how to be safe in case if storms and how to catch animals alive."

"Oh yea I remember now,I wish I had my bow and arrow,remember the one I showed you at my house?"

'You mean your mansion?' she wanted to correct but it probably wasn't the best time to mention it. "Yea I remember."

"well now I wish I had it again I mean I hate killing animals but it would have been much easier to get some food."

"true." hazel in fact loved animals and she usually didn't eat much meat.

"sunny?"

"hmm?"

"I...have you ever had a-a boyfriend?"

"sometimes not really why have you?"

"you know no-one has ever asked me."

"their stupid."

"I know hehe now let's get that fire started."smiled hazel.

The girls met up where jenny had instructed them to do.

"hey where's jenny?"asked mina,her arms full of leaves and her pockets were bulging with berries and hana had berries to but in smaller leaves.

"over here guys!"jenny yelled,her head poked out from a tree.

"I brought food!"hana said.

"WE brought food you mean."corrected mina

"we have everything for the fire."said sunny lifting a few sticks and stones.

"alright good."said jenny. "Start the fire,hana,mina please start separating the berries equally.

Sunny and hazel starting getting the fireplace reading digging a hole and then they surrounded it with the rocks to make sure the fire would no escape them. Sunny tried to start a fire but failed needing something other than sticks and stones.

"hey wait I have an idea."hazel said,she took out a lighter from her purse.

"what the F*** since when do you carry a lighter hazel?"jenny asked,her face went white.

"You smoke don't you? Oh my god why?!"

"g-guys I don't smoke,I have this because of well because,you know my parents are always traveling and sometimes I am scared that someone will try to kill me in my sleep so I always have three weapons I bring to me everyday but they are always hidden."

"oh okay that's the other two weapons ."

Hazel took out two other objects from her purse. "Pepper Spray and a pocket knife,but it's not too sharp."she explained.

"uh guys,she's not the only one."sunny said she dug around her bag and took out a taser.

"well at least we can defend ourselves,from well whatever is here."said jenny.

"Oh don't you worry,the animals in the forest aren't harmless,except for snake and a few others,but they won't attack,they are very friendly actually."a new voice piped in.

"what was AHHH!"mina screamed causing whatever said it to scream.

"oh I am sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you!"cried the fairy/pixie.

"you,you only startled me."huffed mina.

"I am sorry again,but as I was saying most of the animals are harmless."said the fairy.

Hana's eyes widened to the size of a large saucer. "You're a fairy aren't you? I knew you existed!"she clapped her hands.

"why yes,my name is belle.".said belle.

"uh miss belle?"said hana.

"can I call you tinkerbell?"

Belle thought it over "alright that is fine with me."she agreed.

"YAY!"

"alright,alright settle down hana,"warned jenny,"why are you here?"she asked the fairy.

"well...I need your guys' help,"the fairy admitted,she was flying and now eye level to jenny.

"what? How? Why?"

"because if you don't then...she will win and you can't let her win she's cruel!"said the fairy.

"who is she?"

"the evil queen she has always been trying to ruin the happiness of this world and we need to stop her."

"we?"

"yes we! If not you can't go back to the human world."

"fine,but what can we do? We can't do anything unless pulling hair or burning a dress then we can't do much."

"you each have powers,but you require training to use them."said the fairy.

"p-powers?"

"yes powers,each of you posses powers,wind,ice,earth,fire,and metal of course."

"but how do we know we possess those powers?"asked sunny.

"well you each have to take a test involving those elements,you can use other elements but you will do very poorly,oh and once you know your elements you will receive a stone,it is very important and you will have to wear it at all times no matter what."

"okay but where do we take the test?"asked sunny.

"the castles."she answers.

"c-castle?"inquired mina,for once she was left speechless.

"yes castles,everyone of them has a prince."

"what? Are they single?"asked mina.

"mina!"scolded jenny.

"what I just wanted to know."mina objected.

"well yes they are single,not married since our world doesn't really have princesses and most of them are a bit uh ugly if you will and a lot older then the princes."

"what are their names?"asked jenny.

"Choi Minho,Key,Jonghyun,Onew,and Taemin."she answered.

"oh alright,I don't mind taking a test easy right?"

"a bit but most of it involves concentration."she answered.

"I can concentrate!"said a too-eager hana.

"so when do we leave?"jenny asked.

"tomorrow,you guys will need all the energy because the trip will require at least three days."

"well we don't really have much to eat except these berries."pointed out sunny.

"DON'T EAT THOSE!"screeched belle.

"what why?"

"because they will kill you,why do you think there aren't many animals around here?"

"oh."

"yea,but I know where you can get food here follow me."the fairy said flying away to a trees."

"here climb this tree and look."she said.

"okay who will climb the tree?"belle asked.

"I will,i'm a good climber."volunteered sunny.

"okay,but be careful."said belle.

Sunny climbed the tree without any problem. She poked her head into the tree's leaves.
"HEY THERE'S FRUIT!"she said,she took some fruit that looked like an orange except it was a bit red and yellow but the scent was really good. "CATCH!"She said chucking some trees at the ground below them.

Hazel who had stayed mute caught a few,mina caught a lot,hana only caught two and jenny was a horrible catcher. Sunny slid down the tree.

"mmm they smell so good."she said ,taking hazel's knife she cut the fruit. It smelled like all different kinds of fruits blended together.

"this smells like cherry."said mina.

"mango."said hana.

"banana."said jenny.

"apples."said sunny.

"they each taste differently but they are a very sweet fruit all of them."nodded the fairy.

"I need to know your names you already know mine."

"my name is Kwon Jenny 19 years old and i'm the oldest."

"i'm Han Mina i'm 17,the second elder."

"I'm Sunny! I am almost 18 hehehe just five more days till my birthday!"

"I-I-"hazel could hardly speak,she was so damn shy in front of other people.

"she's Kim Hazel she's 17 but she's really shy in front of others."said the bubbly sunny.

"oh I see alright and who are you?"she asked mina.

"I am In Hana and i'm 17,as you see i'm the baby of the group."she sighed.

"oh okay well,you guys should rest up,tomorrow is a big big day."said belle.

"yea we should,we have a fire."said a proud sunny.

"yup,oh you should take some of the fruits in with you or the night animals will eat them and take some of the leaves inside as well to keep you guys warm,after the while they tend to heat up when in contact with something that produces heat."the fairy explained.

So the girls took some leaves as the fairy told them and put it inside there little den,the fairy stayed with them throughout the whole night.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ MORNING ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"WAKE UP!"belle screamed in everyone's ears. But to the girls it was as if a tiny bug was chirping. Jenny swatted her away.

"Ugh it's morning."she groaned.

"wake up!"belle said again.

"ugh fine."jenny woke up the other girls.

"five more minutes,mary."mina said.

"who's mary?"asked belle.

"one of mina's servant,her parents are always traveling so mary is sort of like a mom."whispered jenny.

"oh I see,well she still needs to get up we have to go immediately."

"fine fine."mina grumbled finally getting up.

The girls ate except belle she took a bite out of a leaf.

"So which way do we go?"asked jenny.

"this way."said belle,flying north.

They trudged forward,slightly shivering,it had gotten cold and hana and hazel didn't do well in the cold.

"hana are you tired?"mina asked.

"yes."

"get on my back."

"okay."

Not only did mina have a y attitude to others but to her friends she was as caring as jenny and not to mention strong,she had taken some wrestling classes. They walked until they needed a rest,they ate and found another tree that would give them food,this time hazel quietly offered to climb. They ate and walked again until night fell upon them.
Jenny has always found a cave,but it was really big,with some leaves she made a little nest.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~DAY THREE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~
"Just a little more,we are almost there just a mile more."urged a tired belle.

"guys I..I don't ugh feel well."stuttered hazel,she held her stomach and passed out.

"HAZEL!"cried sunny!

"guys it's the bruises,she..her body was too weak."explained belle.

"i'll carry her."offered mina.

"hellz no,she's my sister i'll do it."said sunny.

Sunny and hazel had always had a special relationship swearing to be sisters for life. Ever since sunny had discovered hazel hunched in a corner of their kindergarten room,shying away from everyone,the bubbly sunny had befriended the shy hazel.

"okay let's keep on moving the castles are not too far away."

Thirty minutes later the girls could see castles. There were five of them.

"g-guys w-where are we?"asked hazel,finally waking up.She slid off of sunny.

"we're here."announced belle.

"really?"she said.

"yes,but where are they?"belle asked.

"who?"asked sunny.

"the princes,the usually sense people coming here on their territory."

"perhaps they are still asleep."offered hana.

"yes probably or perhaps hunting."belle said.

"hunting?"asked mina.

"well they don't actually kill and eat the animals they just like to catch them sometimes and then let them go back,they aren't ruthless."

"HALT!"boomed a man's voice.

"w-what?"mina said.

"it's me belle,we are here to see the princes."
"oh alright,but I need to know your names and wh-"he was cut off short by another man's voice.

"I am sure they are quite harmless,"said a man.

The girls looked and almost fainted,in front of them were five men,all of them putting greek gods to shame.

"Yes,they don't look harmful,and they are kind of pretty."said a playful voice.

"who are you guys?"jenny asked.

"I am Onew,what a pleasure to meet you."he said smiling at Jenny. She smiled at him to.

"I am Jonghyun,and may I say you are all very beautiful."he winked at mina.

"My name is Taemin,and you are?"he asked hana.

"I'm Key,are you hungry?"he asked sunny,sunny blinked and blushed a deep shade of scarlet.

"My name is Choi Minho,please call me minho."he took a step towards a hazel and kissed her hand. Hazel turned a bright pink.

"what are you names?"jonghyun asked.

"I am Kwon Jenny."

"I'm Han Mina."

"I am In-hana!"

"I am sunny!"

"and you are?"minho asked.

"oh i..."

"she is hazel but she's kinda shy."said sunny.

"can you let them stay over for a bit? They came from the human world and are here for training."said belle.

"yes of course they can stay."answered key.

"but uh who stays with who?"asked belle.

"I wouldn't mind jenny staying over,I have an empty guest room already."said Onew.

"uh yes I could um stay with him."

"I always have a guest room ready for anyone,perhaps you would like to stay a bit?"key asked sunny.

"sure,I mean okay."she said blushing furiously.

"um uh hazel?"asked choi.

She only nodded her head.

"you wouldn't mind would you?"taemin asked.

"okay!"she squeaked.
"well mina,you wouldn't mind being at my place would you?"jonghyun inquired.

"I wouldn't mind."

"hey if you hurt hana your dead"warned jenny.

"goes for me too."mina said.

'these girls are scary’ thought key happily 'but at least sunny looks nice.'

"well,alright,you guys better rest I shall come back tomorrow alright? I have to go somewhere."said belle and she flitted away on her little but powerful wings.

"o-kay."said jenny,her eyes glued on the prince leading her to the grey palace.She watched as the others were being led away as well.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ SUNNY AND KEY ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"So where are we going?"sunny asked,she looked at her hand that was being held on by key,she took in his features. Dark hair,beautiful kind eyes and his personality was like a childs. No not that it was bad she was like that too.

"Oh we are going to your room,"he answered,practically hopping.

"m-my room?"

"well you can't stay in a dungeon or locked up in a tower,"he answered as he led her to a staircase.

He turned left then a right turn at the end of the hallway.Finally they reached a door,it was colored a soft pinkish red,that seemed to leave of a glow. He opened it and sunny gasped.

The room was painted a soft soothing baby yellow. The silk sheets were red with blue lines running over them.

"d-do you like it?"key asked almost worriedly.

"it's very beautiful it's just that..."she trailed off.

"what?"

"I have never seen luxury in my life but well I have but..."

Sunny was from a decent family,they had enough to get by but by no means they were first class. Whenever they went to a beach or someplace far away,Hazel,Mina and hana pretty much played all of the expenses. They would travel by mina's private jet,sunny was also pretty wealthy not as filthy rich only of by a few billions but still very rich. Hazel would pay for spa treatments and hana would rent some hotel rooms for them.

"you come from an unwealthy family?"

"yes."

"well now I get to have fun spoiling you!"he said,a smiling broke on his beautiful face.

"thank you."

"would you like a bath?"

"huh?"

"my servants can clean you up or you can bathe alone."

"oh yes please,I smell awful don't I?"

"oh by all means I didn't mean to offend you it's that well I um."

"it's okay,and yes please."

"pie,warm apple pie."

"what?"

"that's how you smell like."

"thank you."

"I shall send a servant to tell you when your bath is prepared in the meantime I must go help prepare something."

"alright."

"oh,there will be some clothes in wardrobe if they are not to our liking please inform me."he said,walking out.

"I will thank you again."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ MINHO AND HAZEL ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hazel walked along minho,the prince dressed entirely black from head to toe. Even his cape was black.

He walked up a staircase,leading to a tower she assumed. She grimaced,her bruises were killing her.

"Is something the matter?"his quiet voice asked.

She shook her head.

"well this is your room."he said,stopping in front of a lavender door.

He turned the doorknob and opened it. The room was a beautiful shade of lavender,the curtains were a see through lavender as well. The view was very beautiful,the bed was covered in soft green silk sheets with purple t the edges. (I gave the rooms a modern look.) A bookshelf was on the opposite side of the bed. And some paints and brushes stood on a table.

"w-what do you think of it,do you like it?"he asked his voice holding a bit of shyness.

"it's l-lovely."she stammered.

"are you hungry?"

"yes i'm quite famished,but umm could I take a bath first?"

"certainly,i'll tell a servant to draw one up for you,i'm sure there are some dresses in the closet,I will be in the library until it's time for breakfast."

"o-kay."

He left the room. Hazel took in the room examining it more carefully. She walked to the bookshelf and took one out and began to read.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BREAKFAST ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Oh gosh!"

"what what's wrong are you okay?"key asked.

"yes it's just...the food."sunny said.

Key frowned "it is not to your liking? Cook made this especially for you,i'll go tell him to ma-"

"no! No it's not that it's well who else will be eating with us?"

"no-one else why?"

" i won't be able to eat all of this."she explained.

"oh it's okay,I give whatever is left to the servants and chefs or I feed them to the animals."

"animals?"

"yes I have a dog that minho gave me as a present and a pet bird and a pet bear,let's see well I have a lot of pets."

"that's cool,maybe I can see them today?"she asked.

"why of course you can,they are well behaved animals,and I have an exotic animals collection that i'm sure you will find interesting."

"oh i’m sure I will like them,I do like animals in fact I.."her voice stopped.
"what?"

"I have a dog her name is karishma,she’s really cute,I hope she’s okay."she said.

"she didn’t come with you did she?"

"no and already miss her."

"I have a surprise for you then,after breakfast i’ll show you."he said.

"really."he promised and they ate.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~~ ~HAZEL ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Oh."hazel gasped . That was a really huge table. and that was a lot of food.

She frowned at a painful memory,a long time ago in middle school sunny had caught her throwing up her food,of course sunny had gotten angry and forced her to eat every day.

"is something wrong?"

"n-no just uh just remembering something."

"oh,well sit and eat,cook was nice enough to make this chocolate cake."

Hazel groaned in her mind NO NO NO NO THAT'S MY NUMBER ONE WEAKNESS ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT YOU CHARMING PRINCE?!?!her mind screamed at her.

She nodded her head and sat down at the table. Minho watched her curiously,she was picking all the vegetable and not one pastry, odd usually woman go for sweets perhaps she is allergic,I hope I didn't offend her. he thought as he observed her.

He cleared his throat.

"ahem."

She looked at him.

"do-does the food not fit to your taste?"

"I-it looks delicious,I just...i'll get um fat if I eat too much."she blurted out.

"no you won't,you're all skin and bones you'll be fine you should really try it."he insisted.

"o-okay."

She took a bit of food from the bowls and started to eat.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX