The Alternate Reality (The real reality)

You were the reality I've always wanted

"Jjong...?" Kibum cried out to me, "Jjong... why are you in the corner again? Come here, Yeobo," He stretched out his arms and welcomed me in his embrace... He is very warm.

"Yah, Jonghyun, do you wanna go eat out today? The PD said we'll continue everything tomorrow because it's already past 5pm."

"R-really? Wow, the PD seems to be nice this time, I wonder what's up," Kibum's arm clung to mine and we placed our hands in our pockets and waddled across the set.

"I told them that since we took couple shots earlier, we'd be too tired for the group pictures, plus I think we need more shots of the both of us, Taemin and Onew are finishing their shoots first then after that Minho, as for us, we're free for dinner." He nudged me

"Okay, where do you wanna eat, Yeobo?"

"Well since I've been cooking for you for the past 20 years, I think you should treat me to dinner, "

"H-hey! How come I have to treat you?"

"It's only natural because you love me, Yeobo" Here he goes again with calling me 'Yeobo' god... He's so....

"Yah!" He tugged me away from the sliding door that almost hit me, "Jjong! What's with you today? First I catch you dazing out at some corner, now you're blanking out just as a door was about to hit your handsome face?"

Handsome?... "S-sorry, Yeobo, okay let's get that dinner, shall we?"

 

We headed to this type of 'cook-it-yourself' restaurant and enjoyed some delicously cooked meat by Key and my attempt at making my own kimchi pancake, "Jjong, don't pour it all, make mini ones first to test it,"

It's cute who during that dinner, we actually acted like we were married, not to mention the others not being around, this felt like my own world with Kibum... and really I've... "Jonghyun! The pancake-- hurry flip it!!" I quickly came back to my senses and flipped the almost burnt pancake... Luckily Key told me before it was too brown, it was just enough for me, "S-sorry, Yeobo..."

"What am I to do with you?"

He had this beautiful smile, not one part of him wasn't beautiful to me.

"Jonghyun... wanna go back to the dorm?"

"But it'll only be the two of us, what about the others?"

"That's the point..." I heard him mumble, My heart beated very fast as he took me by the wrist, after I gave my credit card to the waiter, Key waited impatiently, tapping his foot, for him to go faster.

'That's very impolite, Kibum."

"I just wanna hurry up for us to be alone, Jjong." He sighed with a smile.

"Okay okay, look he's on is way."

 

After that we proceeded to the dorm and in the hallway Key stood beside me as I fished for our keys in my pocket. I saw him bite his lower lip in anticipation, I wonder what made him want to come home so early.

 

 

Key's POV

"Jonghyun, hurry up and open the door already," I looked over the shorter guy in front of me, it was the perfect time for me to finally let him realize.

"I'm sorry, diva, my hands are kinda full with your jacket and bag,"

"Well I didn't tell you to hold them in the first place, here, give it to me." Sometimes I question his gentlemanliness.

As he opened the door we approached our living room and we set down our stuff on the coffee table.

"Do you want coffee, Yeobo?" I love it whenever he calls me that. "Yes, I do, Yeobo."

Jonghyun has always been there for me, there have been times I'd cry for him. We're the best of friends, yeah, but somethings are meant to progress. Reality can change, into something you want, if you just take a step forward.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Kibum was beautiful, even out of our costumes, without all his make up, the natural Kibum was always the most beautiful, though the real Kibum is one with fashion and his y aura.

Somethings just attract me to his gaze, and there we were, looking into each other's eyes.

 

"Jjong... Have you noticed some things?"

My heart nearly stopped beating. Did he just say what I imagined him saying?

 

Key's POV

"Well I meant have you noticed I've been doing these things to you," I scooted closer to him and let our temperatures match each others' in a loving hug.

"I... don't understand..." He reacted, "Oh yeah... I forget you're really dense," He really was.

"Look Key, I don't unders--" I kissed him.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I got kissed... by the one I love, "I-- Key... You..."

"Jonghyun... I love you, I always have." He looked at me sincerely, his arms were wrapped around my neck.

"Jonghyun... We've been friends for so long but each moment we're with each other... I can't help but misplace my feelings as love..."

"Key... you..."

"You probably think I'm gross right now, I'm sorry... I understand if our friendship was..." I silenced his words with a passionate kiss, the most innocent yet most passionate thing I've ever done to him, I let his body lean onto mine, supporting his weight as we kissed, our tongues knew what to do, it was as if the reality in my head was coming true, we both stood up, without parting our lips, kissing each other with either a peck or a bite on the lip, we made our way to his room.

Before we closed the door, Kibum panted his words before I could claim him mine,

"Jjong... Is this... the reality you wanted?"

With a quick tug to lay him onto his bed, I kissed his chest, right above where his heart should be,

"Yes."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay I hope this satisfies you guys, it was left somehow opened ended, so your ual fantasies will do their jobs  so you guys can infer if they did what Jonghyun wanted, or what Key wanted heheheh

Thanks for reading ; u ;