heongsho couple Moments

Heongsho couple Moments

 

The success made they achieved with tears and sweat can’t give a time they want. Though, teenagers  at the time they waste away. That's the biggest sacrifice them to become an idol.

Time with family is missing ... time  Playing is lost ... time rest is bit, time to hang out with friends just spent training place, and time with a girlfriend can be very difficult.

True, they were the hottest idols in korea. G-dragon of Bigbang, leader is known badboy, and Sandara Park of 2ne1 is known Good girl. Who would have thought a different character can be united by love.

they have lives of love is like a roller coster, sometimes sweet as marsmellow. Sometimes scathing hurts, sometimes bitter because of rumors that struck a man. But that's all they can be solved with good communication. Although the intensity of their meetings very minimal.

Just imagine, Jiyong with BIGBANG been doing concerts for 3 days in hongkong, while then Dara with 2ne1 has just completed new evolution last concert in Singapore. Their meeting could occur only in korea. Each returned to Korea, Jiyong would smile cause thought his little girl was waiting at the apartment.

Jiyong willfully didn’t want Dara to pick up at the airport, because there are too many cameras that will shoot them. He didn’t want media kissing their relationship. For Jiyong as a person who often exposed scandal wasn’t big problem. But not for Dara. Her heart is very sensitive and fragile if rumored

1 message: from: Nabi <3

Ji ~ tell me if you've arrived. Okey!! Must say!! Doesn’t you . I threaten. hohoho ^ ^

Message from dara made he’s smile. He accidentally didn’t reply her message to surprised her.

Jiyong arrived at his apartment that has been purchased 3 years ago, when he ready to open the door, suddenly heard a the sound of an explosion hard enough. Jiyong doesn’t care about his luggage, he immediately opened the door and headed to the sound source.

Apparently the sound source coming from his kitchen. arrived in the kitchen, Jiyong just glared and shock watching his kitchen looked burned. There was a woman with a face full of flour.

"Well, Dee what are you doing? Jiyong approached Dara, and attention surrounding objec. where, Oven Hot and smoky, almost covered flour and cream kitchen, dark chocolate cake and his little girl didn’t look like the woman he loves, but like a mummy flour.

 

"Ji? Why did you get home? Didn’t I tell you to send me message if you have arrived at the airport? Dara asked Surprisingly.

"I accidentally didn’t send you message, cause I wanted to surprise , but turns out, I was the one who ended up surprised by your doing baby girl"

though, Jiyong shock with this situation, he smiled a little to see her little girl struggling to cook for him. Jiyong know, dara is girl who can’t  cook, every time she cooks, her’s cooks will taste extremely strange and never encountered on the planet. Even so, Jiyong never meant to turn into a girl who can cook, because with it, he can make food for this little baby.

"But .. I have failed to surprise you. I've learned with bomie to made cake, but it failed "Dara said looking homemade cakes..

"Gwanchana beb .. cause I miss you Dee "Jiyong hugged Dara and patted her shoulder.

"Any cooking, provided that you are making, for me it is delicious food in galaxy" Jiyong tried to make Dara doesn’t sad.

"Hmm .. It wasn’t so bad, is unique at least it will not kill me "Dara slapped Jiyong. Dara knew Jiyong just teasing.

"You know Dee, I immediately went home only to taste This....." Jiyong said.

"Seriously? You came back because you wanted to tries my cooking? "Dara surprised.

"No cake, but this ..." Jiyong draged Dara for close up in his body, he held her head to press his lips with dara’s lips. This is what has been missed every night. Innocent kiss from his girlfriend. The lips are already miss her for 3 days, sweet lips

"I liked it, the taste such as apples and a little flour" Jiyong said after kissing Dara, he was his lips. Made Dara’s cheeks flushed. Dara’s cheeks flushed, Jiyong is a man with a crocodile's mouth when in front of her. It is the preferred.

"Ji ~" dara hug Jiyong. She tried to breathe in the scent that makes it addictive.

"What dee?" Jiyong asked.

"I want us to be this close for a while, I miss you."

Listening dara, Jiyong realize they aren’t a lot of time together. They are always busy with their respective schedules. Communication they often did just pass a message, if they’re dating, just be in the car, their apartment and YG’ building. Not in vain they buy a car, because it can be utilized. They learned from the sunbae who had been dating in secret for years. Dating safest of the media is in the car.

"We just enjoy this time dee,, 3 days, I will be going to london. I'll leave you."

 

Sad mood enveloped the apartment, Dararealized it. Finally, she tried to change the mood for the better. The time now is she will use to create their finest moments though only in the apartment.

 

Third day they used the time well. The first day they spent cleaning the kitchen because Dara. Jiyong helped Dara with nagging. He was very tired cause their concert, but ended up cleaning the kitchen. To atone for her guilt, Dara  giving provides plus plus to Jiyong, not only to relieve fatigue but also relieve jiyong’s ual frustasion retained. Kkk * only * free to imagine

 

Day two, they spend time together browsing, dara just hijack Jiyong’s twitter account and Instagram  Because on twitter silent, dara moved to Instagram, where are she liked some poto kiko. Dara did this on purpose, so that anti-fans kiko bashing her * evil smirk * but if there are comments that support jiko couple, dara will bad mood all day. This mades Jiyong frustration.

 

Jiyong had warned dara to doesn’t play with it. Because if dara bad mood, Jiyong be victims rampage by daroong. Even so, Jiyong happy dara becomes jealous, it indicates dara still care about him. So sometimes when Dara wasn’t care with him. He deliberately like kiko’s pictures for his girlfriend attention.

 

If dara  mood was broken, Jiyong would invite watch running man dara, dara love monday couple. When Jiyong come running man, she would whine for an autograph jihyo and gary, she's such a fan girl. Jiyong jealous with gary hyung. Dara love him so much, dara said gary oppa very care with jihyo and ugly face. It made gary so  funny and makes dara laugh. He can mimic the properties of matter gary hyung, but if the face is ugly? He gave up. Kkk~

That time we watching running man episode lee seungki and park shin hyei, dara kept laughing at the stupidity kwangso and she kept hitting jiyong’s body. She didn’t doubt to praise seung ki hyung,she very seldom praised her lover. It made Jiyong upset, won’t to lose, iyong praised if shin hye is beauty, and she only just turned off the tv and ran into the bad room and slammed the door. Jiyong felt stress faced nature of women. That day they just spent the day with the cold war.

 

If the dara will exit room. she just passed Jiyong as he wasn’t there. Jiyong tried calling or block her way. But she was only pretending not to notice. And if Jiyong had arrested Dara, Dara would just scream and clawed Jiyong. sHe's like Dadoong. Employers and pets has  same character, like scratching.

 

Because Realizing the time they have together isn’t much, early morning Jiyong preparing a romantic breakfast. Jiyong send food front door with a rose, while dara opened the door, she saw it. Shee wrote a note and leave food. Then Shee closed the door again. Jiyong read note.

 

"I don’t like bread, I like ramen. If you want to apologize just change it"

Jiyong replaced bread with ramen and put it in front of the door. Dara saw it and wrote message.

"I don’t like roses, I like sunflower has gardener uncle's in garden city"

 

Dara waited in her room, she wanted to see the seriousness Jiyong apologize. But it was 1 hour Jiyong didn’t knock her room.

 

"What Jiyong  given up already? What an outrageous request, or is just such a small apology" Dara was curious, so she opened the door of her room,  she saw a note.

 

"Sorry dee, I can’t get that sunflower, if I do, I'll make a ahjushi fired from his job. Though I know you is hard to trust someone, but can’t you believe in my love? What love isn’t enough to make you forgive me? I'll wait at the front door of our apartment.

 

Dara cried reading it,s he immediately ran to the front. sHe opened the door and saw Jiyong stood weak.then  Dara hug Jiyong.

"I'm sorry ji, I'm selfish" Dara cried.

"Gwanchana baby girl, I'm glad you forgive me. Least our relationship became more colorful. Lets spend the rest of the time we have the means." Jiyong said.

That evening, after a small argument, they just spend time talking. And finally they were fast asleep.

Early morning, Jiyong was rushing to leave Dara to join  packing with big bang member into london. He didn’t get to say goodbye to Dara. He just wrote a little note to her lover

For my star butterfly,

I didn’t have heart to wake you love, because you seem asleep and saw your smile.looks you're dream me kk ~ Even though we have a short time, but that time is filled with good quality love. I liked it. a sweet girl, and don’t tease okey! Love you. Kiss and big hug!!

From the bad boy who is always love u ^^

 

---

 

thanks for reading, sorry if grammar not good. i'm learning about it. i'm happy if u you leave a comment ^^. always support our couple. Hengsho!! and I always try to write oneshoot about Daragon couple. cause i'm Daragon supporter. kkk~