First~

Why Is Our Love Far Away?[haitus....till....molla]
-Still at the Airport-
-Your POV-


"Oppa, why did you buy me an apartment for?" I asked curiously whilst looking at him.

He shrugged softly then pats my head. "Can't I do that for you?" I nodded. "But.." He cuts me off. 


"No buts...let's leave it as a 'welcome home' present from me, okay?" He smiled. "Okay, oppa." I agreed then sighed while looking around.

"What's the matter?" He flicked my forhead, which made me slap him back softly. "Nothing, I just miss being here.." I smiled softly telling him how i felt, he nodded. "Yeah it has been quiet without you."


"Have you spoken to my-" 

"No i haven't...his band has been busy recently having two new members" He explained as my eyes widened. "Xander and Kibum oppa left? W-who took there place?" I almost screamed in his face while shaking him by his collar of his shirt.


"Their names are Hoon and AJ. They have been the new members since the beginning of the year." He took my hands off his collar then sighed, "I'll be back, I'm just going to get your bags so sit down there." He smiled as he walked away. As he did I sat down on the seats. My eyes scanned around, I couldn't believe that they left...but then again I would have found out only if I stayed. 


As I looked around, my eyes stopped as I felt another pair of eyes met mine. I couldn't believe who it was staring at me... Dongho..


-Dongho's POV-

I groaned as my head hit the back of the seat in the van, "So where are we going again?" I asked as AJ hyung looked at me and shook his head, "We are going to Japan, remember? For our new song.." I sighed then nodded.


My nose twitched slightly being annoyed, not by my hyungs but what had happened after she left..even without saying "goodbye" or anything like that. I held my phone in my hand, looking through old memories of me, her and the others , "So who is she?" AJ hyung peered over my shoulder as I quickly locked my phone. "Kevin hyung's little sister..." "You like her?" I nodded. 


-1 1/2 hours later at the airport-

I dragged my bag over shoulder as I walked through the airport alongside everyone. I turned slightly to Kevin hyung, "Hyung, do you think we will ever get to see her again?" 
He sighed and shruged. "She has answered any phone call, text messages or anything else. So I really don't have a clue when we will see her."
Breathing heavily feeling like I would never see her again, then i moved my head slightly to the other side, my eyes widen in shock. 
'it can't be her....______' 


I blinked and rubbed my eyes making sure i wasn't dreaming, then i opened my eyes slowly and saw that she was still there. I wanted to walk over to her but my legs wouldn't move, all i did was stare at her as she did the same until someone walked over to her, and walked her away.

'I'm a pabo for not moving...well at least i know that she is here..once i returned home from japan...I will meet you again ______.."


~~~~~~***~~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~***~*~**~*~*~*~*~


Author's Note:


annyeong my fellow subbies and new comers to this new story of mine...well first sequal I've ever made.

I hope this will make everyone extremely happy to see what will happen next from had happened before-hand..(if that makes sense > <')


Anyways, enjoy, subscribe and comment to tell me what you guys think of the first chapter