Super awkward moment

Only You

 

*biiiip* *biiiip* *biiiib*

the phone was alerting for emergency signal due the low battery source.

"Huh..it’s not like i’ve already use you for weeks without charging. Geeez…now you ruin my evening

 Sulli was so upset and found  no one but her cell phone  to vent her annoyance. She was just about to check the phone book on her cell phone when it was suddenly ran out of battery. Luckily she could find the phone charger inside the paper bag and right away she plugged the cable into the wall socket right under the table. 

let’s se who  we have here

Sulli resumed to check the phone book on her phone again after the phone had enough battery.

Then she saw a new message alert.  It was a  notification message from the cellular network service operator said that her number  got 2 calls from 889xxxxx and asked her to check the mailbox for details.

Instead of checking the mailbox, she directly called the number back.

Good evening ..This is  Choi Minho speaking”  a deep and heavy tone of voice sounded from her phone cell. 

Huh ?!!...” Sulli was unable to continue her words.

All that she could think of was to right away put her hands on .  She was shocked.  She hardly believe that it was really Minho.

oh..what should I do now ??..omo..oettoke…

 Sulli panicked.  

Just  then, from out of nowhere, under Sulli's  unconsciousness, like in a bedtime story of a fairy godmother who suddenly appeared,  a  tiny little  Jiyoung  showed up with a pair of angel wings  and stood on Sulli's shoulder.  She then hit  Sulli on the head, with her tiny little magic wand .

Didn’t  you  remember  what I’ve told you ? just be the usual Sulli, act normally and naturally like you and him used to.  I want to get this one thing straight,  once again!.  It’s true that you have sweet memories with him, and it is very sweet of you to cherish them. But seven years are more than enough times for someone to change. Maybe you think that I’m cruel. But hey Ssul, this is the reality. I just hate that you still trapped in your past,  coz it will only hurt you by the time you know it’s not the same now.

So…the  time you meet him again, it will be the new beginning for you. All will start from zero.

Just don’t think too much or hope too much. OKEY ?!!”

***fliiing*** the tiny little Jiyoung fairy disappeared after finished her short enlightenment.

Sulli  was lost in her own thoughts thus becoming forgotten that there was someone on the line was waiting an answer.

But then she got herself back  right away after she heard that deep heavy voice yelled at her and called  her full name, in a way that brought  her  back to somewhere  beyond her memories , when she had exactly the same feeling , just like she felt now.

She had Déjà vu.

I can’t believe this, he said silly things on his first call, after seven years??

Jinjja…and what’s with criminal ? It’s not funny at all.  Why he never learn to make better jokes.

Geez Minho oppa…at least  I know one thing about you that  will  never change,  your lame jokes

 

Sulli somehow felt a little bit disappointed. She expected a sweet  and memorable reunion with the Choi brothers, especially Minho oppa. Seven years was really like  a decade for her.

“Just don’t think too much or hope too much. OKEY ?!!”  Jiyoung voice echoed in her minds

oh…what’s wrong with me, now I have this headache again. Not now please.”

Sulli felt dizzy. Cold sweat was dripping on her temples. She was not fully recovered. Moreover she didn’t eat much.  Somehow she lost her appetite since arriving in London two days ago. She thought her Korean tongue will get her into troubl and being a picky eater was so wrong.

oh  Holy Heaven of mine

Sulli recoiled in shock and spontaneously stood up  when a voice whispered in her ears, calling her name. But she felt her head hit something, and then she knew it was Minho.  Her head hit right on his nose.

Yaaa …Choi Jinri !!”  Minho yelled at her and cried out in pain. But his voice was too loud.

Excuse me Miss , Sir. What is happening here ?” an officer came. He looked uncomfortable with what had just happened.

Still holding his nose, Minho immediately realized that he had made a mistake. He then noticed people at the restaurant was also startled by his loud voice.

I’m really sorry” Minho bowed to the officer.

There’s nothing happen. We just had a little accident.  It was my spontaneous reaction that just came out. I was truly unaware that my voice was too loud.” Minho apologized.

Minho reached out Sulli’s hand and pulled her to his side. Both were glared at each other.  Without saying anything, Minho pushed Sulli’s back  so both of them bowed to  the officer and then bowed to the other people at the restaurant.

We're truly apologize for the inconvenience” said Minho and smiled to all of them. Sulli who was standing next to him,  also smiled, she just followed to what Minho did.

After the people and the officer all returned to their respective interests. Sulli glared at Minho and pulled her hand out from Minho’s grip.

She went back to her chair.

Minho giggled upon seeing Sulli’s reaction. He followed Sulli and sat on the chair in front of  her. They faced each other now.

Oh…” Sulli was about to protess Minho who just sat there without asking for her permission,  but then she lost her words when her eyes met Minho’s dark brown eyes.

Immediately she looked away.  Looking out  to the  window was the safest choice for Sulli to avoid Minho's deep gaze that  had made her breathless. Fortunately the view of the evening sky  that slowly  met   the dark of the night was too beautiful to miss.

They just sat there in silence. Minho’s eyes kept looking at Sulli, as if he want to take back all the elapsed time, when he couldn’t see her.  He couldn’t deny his longing. For a moment, he let himself enjoyed the soft and warm feelings that flowing all over him. He allowed himself  to look at her, and saved all the details of Sulli’s beautiful figure into his memory. For tomorrow that he  already knew,  that he would not let himself to look at Sulli in the way he looked at her now.

It was the super awkward moment for Sulli. She didn't know what to say to start her conversation with Minho. Moreover,  Minho's silence  really bothered her. She pouted her lips unconsciously.

She could hear Minho’s soft laugh,

but she pretended that she didn’t hear anything. another lovely view of the remnants of the evening sunlight on the surface of the Thames river had withstand Sulli’s eye to look outside more longer .

Somehow sulli  felt relief that could escape herself from the awkwardness for a while, so  she was able to calm her pounding heart.

Sulli..” Minho said Sulli’s name in an amorous voice that once again made Sulli breathless.

still in a state of stunned, Sulli accidentally nudged the teapot in front of her  which then fell.  In reflex, with two hands she tried to reach the teapot before it reached the ground. But it wasn’t the teapot that she managed to catch, it was Minho’s hand who already grabbed the teapot before her. Both Sulli and Minho was startled when Sulli’s hand catched Minho’s hand and hold it tightly near to her chest.

 They felt like stung by something that felt so sweet and soft  inside.

But then Minho’s face turned to red when he realized her hand touched something strange on Sulli’s chest. He tried to let go of his hand but Sulli was holding his hand which was holding the teapot too tight.

hwaaaa….” Sulli instantly screamed when she noticed what she was holding.

“ you ..you…you ert…” Sulli’s face was already turned to red. She sat down again  and covering her face with her two hands.