Is that you ..???

Only You

Excuse me Miss Choi, is there anything disturbing you ?  or perhaps you forget something ? “ the officer asked Sulli right away when he noticed Sulli  stopped her steps suddenly.

"Miss Choi..."

 

Sulli didn’t hear the officer

she was still stunned by what she had just seen.  

Still with her head down,  she shooked her head and  said “ aniyaa..aniyaa..”

It was too sudden for the officer to receive such  a weird respond from Sulli

 

"Miss Choi , are you allright?"   now he looked worry about Sulli

Huh ??!!  Sulli realized she has made the officer confused and worry.

Pardon me Miss ,  is there a  serious matter about aniya ? Would you mind to tell me ? “ the officer  asked Sulli again

Oh  forgive me.. Mr.Weston ”  she answered him right away and  managed to take a quick look at the officer’s name tag.

“I just remember something but it is not an important  matter.  This is awefull ,  I am so embarrassed  . I am really sorry  for my  thoughtless act and make you confuse”   Sulli smiled yet  she felt guilty to Mr. Weston

 

Oh Thankyou Dear Lord " Mr. Weston felt relief as he took a  deep breath

Please do not feel sorry, my apology to interrupt you before.  If I’m not mistaken I heard that  you mentioned someone called aniya , and I observed that you really concerned about it.  It would be my  pleasure if you let me to help.”  Mr. Weston  replied with his decent British accent.

 

Sulli smiled upon hearing  Mr. Weston’s accent, for a moment  she felt like a part of the royal family.

But then she could not hold her laugh,  Mr. Weston thought aniya is someone’s name.

 

ehm..*cough*..ehm *’

Sulli coughed ,  she was trying  hard not to laugh too hard like usual. She didn’t want everyone at the hotel lobby stared at her. She was fully aware how British people really concerned about manners.

 

Forgive me,  my mistake that you misunderstanding about aniya.  I was talking in Korean, and aniya means no or not.”  said Sulli,   still felt giddy inside.

 

Mr. Weston broke into laugh.

Well I suppose I need to learn Korean from now.” He laughed again

“I’m contented that everything are absolutely fine. Please enjoy your tea Miss Choi. Have a wonderful evening. , and would you excuse me, I shall now return to my office.

Good evening ”  he bowed before he left.

 

Good evening. Mr. Weston. Thankyou very much. I will surely enjoy my evening”  Sulli also greeted him and bowed.

Her eyes followed Mr. Weston, who was walking back to his office which is  located right beside the receptionist and stopped  her gaze right where the handsome man stood before.

Realized that the handsome guy was not already there, she then entered the restaurant.

 

Sulli could not stop thinking about the handsome guy

Her mind went back again to when she and Mr. Weston on their way to the restaurant. The hotel restaurant placed at the other side of hotel, so they had to take the way to the receptionist area to get there.  As she got closer to where the handsome figure was standing, Sulli took a quick look at him and she could see clearly a side of  his face.  His long sharp nose, his lips. But…suddenly she felt something stabbed into her heart. The nose, the lips ..reminded Sulli to someone . She immediately looked away, her heart pounded.  Suddenly she lost her nerve to keep walking upright and didn't able to look straight ahead. She was totally nervous. And when she heard him coughed, she felt her heart stopped for a moment. 

------------------------------------

[Sulli POV]

Sulli decided to sit on another classic victorian chair, right beside the glass wall,  at the right side of the restaurant which serve the beautiful view of  thames river.  She ordered hot chamomile tea with the restaurant special “tea time” menu as the waitress suggested to her.

 

What was I thinking ? Sulli shooked her head. Suddenly she felt so dizzy, her brain kept on  analyzing Minho’s childhood figure and compare it to the handsome guy.

 

No, he is not Minho oppa. He has lighter skin, ideal weight,  and he has style, I think he is a person who really concern about fashion and appearance.   Minho oppa never care about fashion or his looks. I think it is forever for him to be that way. Maybe the only fashion topic that he know is about sport wear’   She giggled upon her own thought. 

Oh God..What’s wrong  with me….  ?  how can I be so sure that he is still the old Minho oppa.  Am I actually hoping Minho oppa to be the one who pick me up here.. Aiiissh..just be real Sulli”

 

Just then, the waitress came with a  beautiful tea set, a teapot and a cup, made of ceramic along with  a plate of an assortment pastries.

We have all of your orders here. Chamomile tea and our special “tea-time” spring package.  Is there anything else you would like to have Miss ?”  said the waitress.

I suppose i already have everything here…for this moment. Thank you very much for your kind offer.” Sulli answered and gave her warm smile.

Our pleasure to serve. We hope you will enjoy  and have a pleasant evening here Miss Choi”  

Said the waitress again

I will. Thankyou very much, have a wonderful evening for you too” said Sulli again before the waitress excused her self.

 

The fragrance of the chamomile tea interrupted her reverie.  She then  took her cup of evening tea.

hmmm…this tea is very good,  perfect

Sulli took another cup again. She always love chamomile tea.

 

Just like a spell,  the great taste of the tea  softly flowing within her,  immersed her restlestness.  She felt relaxed.

Okey…let’s see what we have here

Sulli took the paper bag from Mr. Weston and she found ..again…a yellow note sticked on a brown square box.

***

“My sweety Sulli,

This is the phone that you have to use during our stay in London and Manchester.

I saved all  important numbers, and also the Choi’s.

Actually not all them,  only Uncle Choi’s  number, Uncle Choi’s house number, Aunty Choi and one of their son, but I forgot who’s number. I saved the number as Choi’s Son.

You  have to call me as soon as you got this phone,

Oh one more thing .. the Choi will call you when they arrived at Staines.

Be a good girl there sweetheart

Love

Mom

PS.

Remember  Sulli dear..use this phone. I don’t want to get a heart attack if  I found great great numbers on your Korean  number’s phonebill. Make sure that you don’t make lots of international calls. Send message or email is more efficient . I need to remind yout his, I know very well about your habits to chat with Jiyoung for hours”

***

 

giisshhh…Arasso Mom.  And yess, fortunately I haven’t make any international calls.

I sent Jiyoung message and email instead. I am smart enough to think how to be efficient ”

she mumbled after reading the notes.

She opened the brown square box, and the phone

 

***************

 

[Minho POV]

 

Oh she’s coming here. Pffhh…I hope she didn’t caught me looking at her

Minho said in silent and did the “blew out” thing, as if he wanted to blew away his nervousness

 

“She is very tall, for a girl.

I wonder how Sulli would look like now.  Her age must be around  18 years old now

The 18 years old Sulli….is she still the tomboy girl who love pink?”

Minho couldn’t hide the truth to himself, that he is really happy to meet Sulli again.

 

Knowing the girl was walking to his way, Minho just could not stand not to take a quick look at her.

But this time, Minho couldn’t believe of what he saw.

His eyes widened, luckily his shocked eyes were hiding behind the sunglasses he wore.  

Suddenly he felt the room became hot. His body began to sweat.

Quickly he looked away., before she caught on him. He folded his hands in front of his chest.

 

Oh My God.. that girl is Sulli,..she is Sulli. I remember her face…she didn’t change that much. She still has a long black hair,  she look so cute with bangs.

Yaa Choi Jinri..why are you have to be that cute now, you didn’t have my permission to be that cute. Since when did u turn to be this beautiful and.. and..How could you? I bet lots of boys trying to get you, huh. Don’t tell me you already have one?

 

For no reason he felt burning inside him.  He even couldn’t just stood still and became restless. He was hardly thinking about what should he do. Minho felt Sulli didn’t recognize him,  he admitted that he changed a lot on his appearance. Sulli would not easily notice him.

 

Be a man of his words Minho. Act normally, she is just your little sister. And don’t be such a coward, greet her now. She will be right behind you in a minute

 

He was about to turn back  to say “Hi “ when he felt something in his throad. He coughed just when Sulli was behind him.

After he  felt much better, he found Sulli was already passed him.

 

It will be awkward if I  run to her now”  Minho sighed.

Somehow Minho didn’t regret his decision not to go after Sulli , because finaly it was his turn to confirm the receptionist about his stay.