Morte A Sol: The Creation

Morte A Sol

 

Jinki's POV

 

 

This is the story my Creator told me of how I and the other Divinest came to be.

 

Tenie, his pet, gave him a gift, a beautiful sparkling stone that blinded him for a moment. It was no larger than tip of his thumb. She said it was a piece of heaven, a piece she had taken before she was shunned. It was pale and yet it sparkled with so many colors. My Creator felt the power that shined through it, that made his hand hot and his heart beat with desire. She placed it under his neck, between his collarbones. He chocked heavily, the stone burning itself in to his skin, becoming a part of him instantly. It magnified his powers ten fold, he hadn't done anything yet, but he knew he could do everything.

 

Divide the elements of the earth and form them in to stones.

 

Her voice whispered, and he obeyed.

 

He took the flame of the sun and brought it down to earth, burning down as it did. He morphed the flame, contained it in a bright red stone. A ruby that was warm to the touch, its edge jagged and sharp.

He snatched a part of the moon and carved it to a shining pearl, cold and hard. He pulled the force of gravity to him, a star and a black hole along as well, and whirled them in to a dark onyx to match the pearl in opposition.

 

He dug in to the earth, grounding the minerals together to weld an emerald that was peaceful and smooth, yet hard and cunning with its oval shape.

 

He dived to the bottom of the oceans to create a deep blue sapphire that pulsed and hypnotized, free to shine whichever way it wanted with its perfectly round shape.

 

He in a breath of air and spat out a shining diamond with an icy glare and a sparkling soul, its shape was unknown though because of My Creator's chewing mouth, it reached out in every direction.

 

Make beings to hold these powers, make them beautiful and luxurious to man's eyes. Make them perfect in every way.

 

He created Taemin for the diamond first.

 

Taemin is graceful, gentle in nature with silk skin and soft eyes. Long limbs and hair to dance in the wind, feathers crown his head to make him soar, the ancient language is etched on the upper right part of his face starting above his eye, which are a translucent gray. My creator named him Taemin, because he was the first perfect creation. And he rules over the air that we breath. My Creator placed the warped looking diamond in between Taemin's collarbones, and it came to be. Taemin, God of Air.

 

Next, he created Jonghyun for the round sapphire. Jonghyun is strong and toned to control the pull of the waves. His muscles are smooth to ripple through the pressured atmosphere of the deepest oceans. His hair is a short light brown, easy to flow with the drift of the sea. The scattered scales on his back and torso match the silver language that holds to his hands and wrists, making their way up to his forearm. His eyes are a deep and rich blue. With the sapphire in between his collarbones, his name is Jonghyun, God of Water.

 

With Jonghyun, God of water alive, his opposite being naturally evolved from him. My creator said that as Jonghyun was throwing waves on to the land, a bright flower bloomed on the shore. My Creator watched Jonghyun pluck it immediately, caressing it and finding it to be the most beautiful thing in the world.

 

So My Creator took the flower and turned it in to Kibum, to rule the earth.

 

Kibum is taller than Jonghyun; as slim as the stem he once was. His hair is a bright blonde like his petals, his eyes and nails a solid green like his leaves. The ancient language is a provocative silver design wrapping around his neck and touching his right shoulder. With white flowers blooming from his hair, and the emerald placed correctly, he is Kibum God of Earth.

 

I personally believe that when My Creator made my lover, he made a mistake by creating his sister also. But he created them as twins, as the other half, the same but not really.

 

He created one creature at first, that didn't look like a male or a female, but once he split them in half, they became Minho and Krystal.

 

They are opposites in almost every way. While Minho's eyes are a bright white, Krystals are a pitch black. Minho's hair is shoulder length wavy black hair, Krystal's is arm length straight and white. Minho's ancient language is on his upper back reaching from shoulder to shoulder, and Krystal's is seductively placed on her lower back touching her hips. While a white mist always follows Minho wherever he goes and freezes everything in his path, a gravitational force pushes everything away from Krystal and makes object bow away from her. With stardust floating around her and the onyx on her chest, she is Krystal goddess of Gravity and Space. And with the icy bitten hair and pearl on his chest, he is Minho, God of Moon and Ice, and he is also my lover.

 

And then he made me.

 

Technically I wasn't made for the right reasons. Minho wanted an opposite lover, like Jonghyun had Kibum. And since he found my Ruby to be the most precious thing in the world he wanted whatever being My Creator was going to make from it to be his lover. Krystal hated the idea, didn't want me to be created. Originally My Creator had planned to make me a female, with long wavy brown hair. But with Krystal's complaints and selfishness to keep her brother's eyes on her only, My Creator thought that if he created a male instead Minho would not find favor in me.

 

But he did.

 

The Sun's fire constantly burns with in me, a natural glow radiating from my skin. My eyes are ruby red, my hair in shades of golden blonde and auburn. I am everything bright and heated, love and hate. My emotions vary with in seconds. Even if Krystal is Minho's genetic opposite, I am his personal favorite. With the ancient language running over my chest, I am Jinki, God of Sun and Fire.

 

We were all created for two reasons; to serve our Creator, and to rule the earth.

 

Tenie, my creator's precious pet, gave us our first commandment after we were created.

 

We will make war on heaven, we will kill our enemies. And we will rule this earth.