Morte A Sol: Epilogue

Morte A Sol

 

There is a story that is rumored to be untold. Yet it is whispered among the humans and known among beast alike. To this day no one knows if it real, or a myth. It is said to not exist. That the part of history which was ruled by beautiful Gods with unnatural powers is untrue. Only a lie to explain the reasons that the moon can overpower the sun every thousand years.

Most humans do not believe in The Battle of Proditio...The Battle of Betrayal.

A battle rage and power. A fight of love and passion. A war of betrayal and lies.

The story is of the oldest, and it has withered with time. Only few believe of the blood that was spilled, of the kisses that were stolen, of the hate that was brewed.

As the whispers say, the Battle of Betrayal was the largest of its kind.

Young ones will boast that a war of that size would leave no survivors, that a war covering the whole earth would leave no living being alive. Not even Gods could live through such a war. A war were every organism was used in battle. The trees were used as messengers to the soldiers. The mountains used themselves as safe houses for the allies. The wild cats attacked the enemy. The oceans volunteered to sink the bodies. No one could live through such a war.

I lived through such a war. I fought in such a war. I started such a war.