Mr. Vixen

* I n d u l g e n t --- Story Requests.

Requested by: Salien26
Requested idol: Seungri
Requested storyline: Seungri is a big flirt with a big heart.


"Song Jinae! Check the set up outside!"

The loud voice of the concert director echoed through the empty dome. Cupping she yelled, "On it!" Jinae grabbed a clipboard and rushed down the stairs after inspecting the balcony views in the dome. She raced outside to where the tents had been set up if fans wanted to purchase any merchandise they couldn't get online. She did the inventory along with the help of the staff who was managing the shops. Though the concert was in eight hours, she had to be quick because she knew fans would come just to be first. Jinae smiled as she finished her check up, writing down the last of the numbers for how many light sticks were ready to be sold.

Mindlessly she began to walk back to tell dome when suddenly she bumped into a hard chest, causing her to drop her clipboard and pen. Losing her balance, Jinae landed on the asphalt, button first. He chuckled that were once heard stopped as the man and his friends noticed what had happened. The man Jinae bumped into slightly gasped and reached over, offering his hand to help her up, "Sorry Jinae-ah. I didn't see where I was going." He helped her to her feet and she brushed away the dirt on her jeans. While he crouched down to pick up her clipboard, she bowed to the rest shyly, "I wasn't looking either, so it's okay Kwon Young...deuk?" The man handed her he clipboard and shook his head, chuckling, "I'm Kwon Youngdon. That one is Youngdeuk." Youngdon pointed towards his twin brother across from him who was shyly smiling. Jinae apologized and Youngdon chuckled, "It's okay. You're the newest addition to the YG team, and we're the Kwon twins. It happens. But to make me feel better, call me oppa, got it?" Her eyes widened as he sent her a playful wink. A rush of heat began to creep up her cheeks and her hands became clammy. Her eyes gazed at their feet as her stomach tingled.

Out of the blue, an arm wrapped around Jinae's shoulders and a familiar voice cut in, "Mind if I take maknae from you, Youngdon hyung?" Youngdon looked at the others and shook his head, earning a smile from BIGBANG's panda. Youngdon crouched down to meet Jinae's eye level and he smirked, "See you backstage, Jinae." Another one of his winks left her speechless as the group of backup dancers walked away. Seungri scrunched his face and sighed, "He was courting you, wasn't he?" Jinae shrugged out of his hold and looked up at him, "Go away panda-boy." She started to head back to the dome, but Seungri followed her every step. He stretched and enjoyed the sunlight while his eyes examined Jinae, "Someone looks hot today." He rushed up to walk in front of her and Jinae rolled her eyes, "Nothing special about me. Now please, just cause I'm the youngest on the team, doesn't mean you should bother me. My work affects your concert." Seungri shrugged.

Jinae was added to tag along on BIGBANG's world tour from Hong Kong and on, plus she was a year younger than Seungri, both factors making her the new maknae. Seungri was excited to finally be able to talk informally to someone, using up every pick up line and tease he could. He stopped, causing Jinae to bump into his chest, "Baby girl, your eyes make the stars look like the dullest things ever." Though it was flattering, she knew the fun and games behind it. Jinae groaned, now was definitely not the time to bug her. Maybe on their days off and during rehearsals, but obviously not before a concert. She pushed him to the side and continued to speed walk towards the building, "Whatever. Go hang out with Jiyong oppa or something." Seungri caught up to her speed and pouted, "Jiyong hyung found some inspiration and is non-stop writing. You know him, his writing time and the importance of concentration." She nodded, not really hearing him as she went through the clipboard pages once more, making sure she didn't miss anything. Seungri stood in front of her and slowly tilted her head up to look him in the eye, their breaths crashing on the other's face, "You really are beautiful, Jinae. Don't doubt yourself." Jinae rolled her eyes for the nth time and pushed the panda away, needing her own air to breathe. Her cheeks began to grow hot, but she convinced herself it was only because he was so close. Saving her pride, she scoffed, but avoided eye contact, "You're just saying that to get in my pants." Seungri obnoxiously laughed and resumed walking beside her, his hands linked behind his back. Seungri glanced at her and spoke in a matter-of-factly tone "You think too lowly of me, maknae." Jinae sighed and breathed in the fresh air while she could, "Because all you show me is your idiotic, unappealing side." The BIGBANG maknae nodded, slightly understanding what she was saying. All he really did whenever he was around her was flirt, she must've thought that was how he usually was with every girl. He smiled, "Then what's your ideal boyfriend? Jiyong hyung? Youngdon hyung?" Jinae blushed from the the thought of Youngdon's constant winks and Jiyong's personality in general. She bit her lip and walked up the stairs, into the dome once again, "Jiyong oppa is really kind. He has a rough outside, but he's really cute inside. I bet he'll make his future girlfriend really happy."

Almost dazed as she said that, Jiyong and the rest of the BIGBANG members walked up to Seungri and Jinae. Taeyang snickered as he heard most of what Jinae said, "Ah, so Jinae likes Jiyong's style, huh? No wonder she's so close to him." Jinae froze and Seungri stiffened. He didn't like losing battles to his leader. Jiyong laughed, thinking Taeyang was only kidding and showed Jinae one of his signature smiles, a rush of heat warming her cheeks immediately. Daesung brightened even more than he already was and spoke loudly, "Well, maybe Jinae likes Jiyong hyung. Plus, Jiyong hyung can't stop talking about her either-" Jiyong's hand covered Daesung's mouth as he awkwardly chuckled, "I-I don't Jinae, don't worry." TOP shook his head and raised an eyebrow at the fuming panda, "Yah, maknae. What's wrong? Jealous Jiyong is making better progress than you?" Feeling ultimately awkward, Jinae rubbed the back of her neck and pointed away from the boys before Seungri could retaliate, "I-I should report back to the director. See you guys later!" As she began to walk away, Seungri started to bicker with the members, going on about how he didn't like it when they spoke about Jiyong and Jinae.

Meanwhile, Jiyong rushed towards Jinae as she walked away, leaving the panda to vent out on the others and grabbed her wrist before she could escape. Jinae turned around, her heart stopping to see Jiyong after the awkward conversation. The leader smiled, "Are you okay?" Jinae quickly nodded, trying her best not to look out of it, "Of course, why wouldn't I be? I mean...it was a joke, right? Oppas like to mess with me." Jiyong nodded and held out his pinky, "Let's not let them ruin our friendship, okay?" Jinae giggled and linked her pinky with his, letting their thumbs connect as well, "I promise." The elder chuckled and ruffled her hair before joining the group once more who had been watching the pair curiously.

They were definitely going to make them a couple.
Definitely.
Well, except for Seungri.

After he left, Jinae continued to walk away, but this time with her heart throbbing. Jiyong only thought of her as a friend. A friend who he didn't want to try dating. While she thought of him as someone she wouldn't mind waking up to. She thought of BIGBANG's leader as a talented, good looking and good hearted man who she would want to show off as her own. Yet here she was, promising to not ruin their friendship. Atleast she still had him though, right? Jinae shook her head and forced herself to concentrate on only the concert today. She could deal with her feelings later.


The concert was slowly coming to an end the backstage crew overjoyed and exhausted. The BIGBANG members finished their last song for the encore and began saying their goodbyes, Taeyang doing flips, TOP trying to dance like Taeyang, Daesung waving, Jiyong bowing and Seungri...being Seungri. He was screaming in the microphone, collecting the panda gifts fans brought and winking at all the ladies. Eventually they all made it backstage, thanking everyone for their hard work. Meanwhile, Jinae was frantic as she spoke to the security gaurds in her walkie talkie, continuously getting reports on the problems fans were making to exit the dome. She was still sitting backstage in giant dressing room, sighing as the guards kept reporting how a fan was kicking and screaming, begging to stay to wipe the sweat from the stage and keep the towel. Slowly the staff members stormed in, the ruckus making it harder for Jinae to hear. Instead of trying, she decided to walk out of the room to continue.

While walking out, she bumped into Seungri and he stopped her in her tracks, "Where are you going, maknae?" Jinae rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips, "I'm trying to do my job. Now if you'll excuse me..." Before she could leave again, Seungri grabbed her arm and pouted, "Are you coming to the after party? We'll have a good time!" He wriggled his eyebrows in almost a erted manner when suddenly his face was shoved. Jiyong smiled in front of Jinae, making her blush, "Jinae! Can I talk to you?" Instead of waiting for her answer, Jiyong led her outside, into his private dressing room. He closed the door and suddenly she became anxious. As he approached her stiffened body, his eyes were on the ground, as if he was ashamed of something. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Look... I'll just be straightforward. I was wondering what you would think if I tried courting Kalin. You know, one of our backup dancers?" A bullet of hurt ripped through her heart. Kalin was beautiful. She was the right height for Jiyong to embrace, and Jinae was too short so he only ruffled her hair. Kalin's personality was exactly what Jiyong wanted, and Jinae was just too awkward. Kalin was everything Jiyong would want, and Jinae was everything he wouldn't want to even try. Tears burned her eyes, begging to be let out. She wanted to say no. She wanted to admit her feelings. She wanted to ask Jiyong to only look at her. But the awkward conversation from hours ago lingered on her mind. She didn't want to feel this way for Jiyong anymore. Maybe she should avoid him. Nodding, she looked up at Jiyong with eyes that he wasn't used to - eyes that didn't show friendliness or the soft side he liked, "Of course, I wish the best for you two. Now, I should go." Her voice was hollow, surprising Jiyong who wanted an excited, supportive answer. Before he could respond, Jinae bowed and fled.

Sniffing, she resumed trying to help resolve the fan girls from begging to come backstage or roll on the stage in a room she randomly ran into. After finally finishing, Jinae wiped her tears and decided to leave the room. Silently she opened the door when giggling rang in her ears. Turning to her left, another bullet hit her stomach as she witnessed Kalin leaning on a wall with Jiyong in front of her, his arm on the wall above her head. He seemed to be doing well at flirting with the backup dancer as she lightly hit his chest from the joke or flirt he made. As if Jiyong heard her standing there, he looked up at Jinae and smiled, silently thanking her for letting him do this when she really didn't do anything. Jinae cracked a smile, giving Jiyong a thumbs up and letting her close friend continue making his move on the girl he liked. Out of the blue, an arm grabbed Jinae and brought her back inside the room, closing the door behind him.

Jinae and Seungri were in the same position as Jiyong and Kalin, his breathing heavy, "Don't hold onto him if he does this to you. It only hurts you more and makes you fall deeper for what you can't have... I would know from experience." Jinae looked up at Seungri who had his eyes closed, his face dangerously close to hers, their noses almost brushing. The unwanted tears had already began to escape. She needed comfort. She missed Jiyong's hugs. Immediately her arms grabbed Seungri's shirt, her face nuzzling into his chest, "It hurts oppa... It hurts so bad..." Awkwardly his arms wrapped around her, and naturally he began to gently sway them side to side. Each of her sobs made his heart brake ever so slightly, something that happened every time he saw her smile at Jiyong. Every time he saw her giggle because of Jiyong. Every time she cried because of Jiyong. He sighed, "Shhh..." Gradually her sobs began to lessen and Seungri took this chance. He nudged away and cupped her face, wiping the tears with the pads of his thumbs. Leaning his forehead on hers, Jinae just noticed how intoxicating Seungri's eyes were.

"Let me protect you, maknae. Let me patch up the pieces hyung broke."

Jinae smiled up at the man that took every chance to flirt at her. The man she found annoying, irritating, and immature. Why was her broken heart beating so fast? Why were her cheeks heating up? Why did he have this effect on her? Jinae wanted the answers, and the only way she could get them was to take his request.

Slowly, she nodded, biting her lip to stop the smile growing on her face.