The sweet yet sad love story of u and Minho

The sweet yet sad love story of u and Minho

You are currently curling up in a ball on your bed , hiding under your blanket, sobbing very hardly.
Why?
You thought in your mind.
Why would he do something like this to you...
It hurts and pains your heart alot...
Those last words he said...
Its like blades cutting your heart, leaving scars...
You then wonder why he even said that...
Then you start thinking about when you guys first met.

*flashback time*

Its a snowy friday and you pushed open the doors of a coffee shop.
As you entered the warm heat from the heater blew on your face and you felt better as it is freezing cold out there.
You rubbed your palms together to gather heat as you ordered ur hot coffee.
After paying you took the coffee and turn around to leave but then you bumped into someone, making your coffee spill all over the floor.
Its a mess.
You looked up to meet the eyes of a handsome guy .
He pulled you up and asked 'Hey miss are u alright? I am really sorry... Why not let me buy you a cup of coffee in return?' he said that while giving you a very charming smile that made your heart beat like crazy.
You wonder what is this weird sensation you are feeling but u kinda liked it.
He buy you coffee in return and said 'Hey nice to meet u :) my name is Choi Minho'
And it all started with a coffee.
It was not long after that that you guys dated but you dont feel like you known him for only a short time it feels like you known him for more than 10 years...
You love Minho very much...
But then your thoughts fast forwarded and it reaches the last point...the point where he said the most cruel word you ever heard in your entire life.
That word is like a knife scraping your heart, leaving scars...
Its again another snowy day and a special day for you because its also the same date as the day you guys first met.
Minho called you to meet up with him.
You are very excited to meet him and you answered the phone happily but you can hear that Minho's voice sounds very sad and tired.
You thought it is weird but then you shook off the thoughts and dressed up nicely and bought the cake you handmade specially for him, thinking of how his reaction would be when he received the cake.
You went there thinking about why his voice sounds weird and you are afraid that he catched a cold or got sick so you fasten ur walking pace.
As you reached there you saw Minho, and you waved at him while smiling.
He saw you but he didnt smile.
He just stood at the same place expressionless.
You thought that its weird and you walked to him and u guys are standing, facing each other now.
You examined Minho's face and its kinda pale.
His lips are white and dry.
You are super worried about him and you touched his hands.
Its icy cold.
You then hurry and took off your scarf and wrap it around Minho's neck and rubbing both of his hands to produce some heat.
But then suddenly he pushes your hands away and looked away while he also threw the scarf you wrapped on his neck on the floor.
You are shocked and you asked 'Minho ah, what happened? You can tell me dont be like this... Tell me wha-' before you can continue he interrupted you and said '....lets...break up...' then he looked away.
You are shocked but then you asked him 'Minho...wha-what did you say? Stop pranking me...come on...stop it...i am scared...' you said and you expected him to hug you and said 'just kidding jagiya' while smiling.
The next thing he said made u felt like falling into hell.
He told u 'I am not kidding...and you know what.....i..hate you...' those words...'i hate you'...it keeps on going in your head...you are trying hard to forget it but it hurts you alot...
You cant accept the truth and you pulled his hands and tears fell down.
You said 'no....Minho...are u kidding me? Dont do this to me...please...' but then he suddenly pulled your hands that held the cake and you thought he was gonna get back with you.
But then he took the cake and threw it on the floor.
Your heart just shattered when he threw the cake on the floor.
You cant take it anymore and you slapped him and ran away.
And thats how u ended up curling in a ball crying your heart out.
Then suddenly some unknown person called your handphone.
You thought its Minho but you are dissapointed when its someone else.
That person who called you asked you to hurry to the hospital.
When you heard that person mentioned Minho's name you are super shocked and you begin trembling.
You hurried to the hospital and ran to his room.
You stood outside, legs wobbling, heart trembling.
You gathered ur courage and pushed open the door.
And u see your dear boyfriend Minho lying weakly on the bed.
You are shocked and there is a doctor beside Minho.
The doctor told you that Minho has cancer and cant live that long.
He maybe has only a few weeks left.
Then the doctor sighed and left.
There is only you and Minho in the room now.
You immediately hugged Minho and cried and asked him why didnt he tell you everything of this.
He had a sorry face and he apologised to you for being very hurtful when he says he wanna break up with you he actually didnt meant it.
He was very sorry for the hurtful words he said to you but you forgave him.
He cried and streams of tears flow down his pale white face.
You wiped away his tears and kissed him, saying its okay.
You then hugged him tightly.
A few days later he checked out from the hospital and you guys went to the places you guys dated before.
You and Minho went to alot of places to date.
Finally you guys went to the park that you guys broke up.
You and Minho sat on the bench with you and his head rested on your laps.
He looked so fragile.
Its like a small touch could break him.
He lasted for a month and you are very afraid that everytime you guys are together will be your last memory with him.
You carressed his face and hair lovingly while he held your hands with his cold hands.
You have a bad feeling about this but you ignored it and focused on Minho.
He then suddenly spoke and he said 'Jagiya...i love you...you are everything to me in the world...i only have you...i am really sorry that i have to leave first...i-' you interrupted him and said ' dont spout nonsense you will be with me forever' then you forced a smile.
He saw your forced smile and said 'Why is your smile so weird? Haha i want to see your happy smile... You look so weird now...' he said while chuckling but then he coughed very badly and you pat his back.
Then he said 'Jagiya i dont think i can continue on...i am very sleepy...' Minho's eyes begin to close.
You are shocked and you dont wanna think what is gonna happen to him.
You just said while crying 'Minho dont close your eyes open it! Dont close it!'.
Then he said 'dont cry...let me see your angelic smile...let me see you sincerely smile just like we first met...before i...leave...'
Minho is getting weaker second by second.
Then you smiled and you lean forward with your eyes shut to kiss his lips gently, afraid that you will break him.
He kissed u back then his lips distanced from yours, and he said 'Jagiya, you are the best thing i ever had in this world...eventhough i am leaving...remember...that i will always love...you...i will be watching you...' with his last breath he said that and he left.
You cried very hard and you hugged him tightly and said 'I love you too Minho...i will never forget you...'.
Minho left with a smile on his face.
Eventhough it pains you that he left but you thought its better he left so he wont suffer from the pain anymore.
Eventhough he left, you promised urself you will still remember him and move on with your life.
 
End~
 
gaaaah tearing up now T^T feeling bad for writing poor Minho...ahem ahem...hope u guys wont bash me because its a sad fic ><