I'll leave in order for you to be happy

Leaving

Reader P.O.V

 

 

Neon meol-eo-jin-da deo meol-eo-jin-da

 

A-peun gi-eok-do seul-peum-deul-do da ddeo-na-gan-da

 

Neol mak-a-seon-da nan u-gyeo-bon-da

 

Ha-ji-man i-jen nae ga-seum-i neol mil-eo nae ij-eu-ryeo-hae baby

 

After 1 1/2 years being in relationships, he grow distant. His other side is showing itself. From a sweet and kind to a cold and heartless person. The person who I never met. See him with another woman doesn't make me sad because he look so happy. More happier than anyone. He never smile or laugh like that when he with me.  Because I love I didn't let myself shed tears.

   A text come in telling me to attend the school re-union. Wearing the best dress I've, I went to the party.

   I went to the ballroom to spotted Seungjin and A-JAX with a girl. A girl who pinned in Seungjin heart. The girl who made Seungjin laugh and smile widely. 

   My school sunbae approach me.

"Why are you just standing here? Ah.. You behold them?"

"Anniyo Sunbae-nim. I'm just trying to find my friend."

"You never have friend before. The only one you been friend is Seungjin"

"Sunbae-nim isn't my friend? Fine, I'll never talk with you anymore"

"Aish.. Neo! Arrasseo"

   Before I got to reply him back the host announce something. The marriage. The marriage between Seungjin and the girl. Everyone clap thier hands but not me. I'm just smile. A fake smile.

   Sunbae look at me. Knowing I'm just smile a fake one. I walk out the ballroom.

 Went back to Seungjin and my house, I started to pack my thing. Not to forget to bring our album. And our memories together.

   Done packing I leave a letter on the drawer.

 

Seungjin P.O.V

 

When I walk in the bedroom there's no ____ (Please insert your name if there space)

But only a letter.

 

" TO SEUNGJIN,

Maybe the time you read this letter I already leave.

Our memories together please remember that.

I always remember every seconds.

In order for you to live happily, I'll leave.

But you have to happy. 

Promise me that.

I want you to know that my heart always here for you.

I wish your marriage with the girl success.

When you have kids please introduce them to me.

I love you. And I always love you.

SINCERELY, ___ "

 

Without knowing I cried. The tears that building in eyes diming my vision.  Thank you ___-ah.