I'm With You

Because of You

After the class of today has ended, you immediately ran out of your classroom and headed to your brother's classroom. There you saw him chatting with many friends. Sometimes you envy him for making such many friends, how you wish that his personality was on you also. You puffed your cheeks.

 

"Sungmin oppa!~" you called him and waved at him. That signals him that you have something to say. He went to you.

"Why Sedeul? Are you going home now?"he asked you. His friends were bugging him as he talks to you, he would just look at them for a second and smile at them. You nodded at his question and did an aegyo.

"Hmm arratji." he get his things and proceeded walking home with you.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking home...

"Hmm oppa.."

"wae?"

"I envy you for having many friends in just a short period of time." you stated.

" ooh, my sister is... hmm, I saw you talking with a guy earlier in the cafeteria, I was supposed to sit with you but I saw that you already have someone." you looked ay him in surprise. Your eyes widen at that.

" who's that by the way?" your brother asked.

" That's Jinyoung, my classmate." you answered, your tone seems to like to stop talking about it.

" Oh I see, now you're making friends with boys now huh? That's good!" Sungmin smiled at you.

"Yah oppa! Stop it." you whined at your brother.

" Omo! My sister is so cute!"he pinched your cheeks a little.

" Hey!! it hurts!"you complained and lightly punched his arms. Both of you laughed at that. After some minutes, the both of you already reached your home.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, your brother said that he will not go to school with you so you just decided to ride a bus to school. In the bus, you saw a familiar face, he was sitting on the 3rd seat, looking outside the window, admiring the sites. Then he saw you.

 

" Sedeul-ssi" Sandeul called you, he tapped the seat beside him signaling you to sit there, you smiled back at him and sat beside him.

" Hmm, I see, your brother's not with you today" Sandeul told you. You sighed and answered him.

" Well he said that he has no classes in the morning so I have to go alone" 

" You're not, I'm with you" he told you, smiling. That made your heart beat fast, you froze for a moment.

" A-ah hehehe" you managed to laugh a little with that. You don't know but for no reason your heart flutters when you heard him say that he's with you.

Time passed a little bit fast, You and Sandeul have already arrived in school. You and Sandeul headed to your classroom together. Then you sat down and facepalmed. You are still thinking about what Sandeul said earlier. 

 

" Hey Ms. Sedeul!!" Jinyoung distracted you. He greeted you with a smirk.

" Yah, Jinyoungie, why smirk at me?" you asked in confusion.

" Nothing i just liked seeing your pissed off face!" then he proceeded to reading a book.

You rolled your eyes and reads a book as well, a book about astronomy, related to stars.

You are really interested about the space so you always read something about it. Your knowledge grew wider as you read many books.

 

 

 

-

--------------------

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is done!! hope you subscribe and comment as well!! Gomawo!!!