Her True Feelings

C H A N C E S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Can we talk for a minute.... Just the two of us..... outside..."

 

 

 

 

Dara look at Jiyong a bit long before she let out a big sigh and nodded at him.

 

 

 

 

"Hyesun, you can probably discuss with them first about the NDA while we are out." Dara said.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, Ms. Park... How about Mr. Kwon?" Hyesun asked knowing this NDA is very important contract that needed to be discussed to them. Dara looks at Jiyong but before she could say something, he already beat her to that..

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Hyesun, I'm alright. If all of them agreed to your condition then it's fine with me. I trust them enough and I know them too well when it comes to business." Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

"Ok then.. Might as well discuss all the basics then before we do the final signing of contracts tonight.." Hyesun and dismisses the two.

 

 

 

 

"Shall we?" Jiyong asked and Dara just nodded and went out with Jiyong behind her. Dara continuously walk until they reach the kitchen in her office.

 

 

 

 

"Coffee, Tea, Juice or Water?" Dara asked once infront of her coffee maker.

 

 

 

 

"I'll have water for now. Thank you." Jiyong said. Then he watches how Dara moved as she went to the fridge and took a bottled water and then put it at the counter. Then took a glass from one of the cabinets. All her moves are being watch by Jiyong and he saw how she never glance at him. Then she faces him and put the bottled water and the glass infront of him where he is currently standing beside the island table. Before he could thank her, she already turned her back and saw her getting herself a cup of coffee.

 

 

 

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Dara asked. Jiyong took the bottled water, opened it and drank from it not minding the glass infront of him.

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong heave a big sigh after drinking water. He didn't say anything. He is just waiting for her to face him.

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

"Can you atleast look at me?" Jiyong finally break the silence.

 

 

 

 

"What do you want to talk about Jiyong? Is it this about me cancelling the plans today? Look, just because I allow you to be part of the twins life that doesn't mean everything is back to normal like nothing happened. I am doing all these for the kids not for you. And if you will ask why I want to work with you all it's because I am trusting all your company not because I want everything to be back to normal. Remember this Jiyong, when the kids are not around, you are just one of my business associates." Dara said and Jiyong just look at her..

 

 

 

 

"The kids? The set-up? How about them?" Jiyong asked but deep inside he is already hurting hearing Dara that he only consider him as one of her business associates and JUST the father of the twins. 

 

 

 

 

"I will not stop you from doing your role as their Father. It's your rights and besides the kids knows you already so most likely they will expect so much from you. But please don't include me to your plans for the kids. If you want to take them out and bring them somewhere, just take them and don't bother asking me. If...."

 

 

 

 

"But the kids...." Jiyong cut her off and Dara did the same.

 

 

 

 

"Please Jiyong, I am still trying to get used to your presence. You can't blame me Jiyong. You left me for another woman. You clearly told me you don't love me anymore. You made it clear it's her you want not me. Now if you will ask me if I have forgiven you, yes I did...... but you left me with a deep scar. I may have forgiven you but the pain you caused me before will never be forgotten. Let's just be civil Jiyong. Infront of the kids I can try to pretend. That's the only thing I can offer to you." Dara said while looking at the glass window as she sips on her coffee. Jiyong is just looking at her the whole time she is talking but every words that is coming from it's like a thousands needles that slowly being stick straight to his heart. A slow painful death.

 

 

 

 

"I think we are done here. We have so much to do and I don't want to waste my time because I still have another meeting today. I'll just go to the toilet and you can go ahead. I'll follow soon. I hope you understand what I want Jiyong. Thank you for listening. Excuse me." Dara said and not waiting for Jiyong's response but when she passed Jiyong he grabs her hands and firmly hold her. Dara didn't even glance nor fight it off.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter