I

Forever And Always

 

I suggest you guys to listen to this.. i love this song.. :)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZaW4F4Bjvs

 

 

 

 

 

______

 

She's sitting at the table waiting for Jiyong, they'll be finishing the plans for their wedding two weeks from now

But an hour had past and its getting late, but there's no sign of her fiancé

She's sure he would have called if something came up

so she waits a little longer, but there's no one in the driveway

"aish! where are you jiyong? i've been waiting here like forever!" Dara huffed.

She texted their friends and asked if they'd seen Jiyong but no one's said they seen him.

"Why, Is something wrong?" Dara wondered.

She looks back to the window hoping for her fiancé, suddenly the phone rings.

A voice said something happened, that she should come right now

Her mind goes to December, she thinks of the time when Jiyong proposed to her.

 

Flashback

It's their 5th Anniversary as a couple and Jiyong prepared a very special dinner just for the two of them.

They danced and laughed under the moonlight enjoying each other's company 

"Jagiya, for the past 15 years of our friendship and love I just want to tell you how happy and blessed I am to be with you. And I know what ever happens I will never ever regret falling in love with you" Jiyong whispered as he embraced Dara.

"Yah! What's with the sudden emotional speech? it's soo not like you Jiyong! hahaha!" Dara teased. 

"You'll see, just wait here and don't go anywhere. And oh! can you pls close your eyes first? I have a surprise for you." Jiyong said.

Although Dara is wondering what will Jiyong do, she obliged as she closed her eyes and waits for him.

Jiyong on the other hand sets and lights up the candles hurriedly and took the bouquet of roses

Then he bent down on his knee first and said "Jagiya open your eyes"

Dara slowly opened her eyes and got the surprise of her life.

There in front of her is Kwon Jiyong on his knee with a bouquet of roses and holding a  ring.

She gasped and instantly tears formed to her eyes as Jiyong said,

I want you forever, Forever and always. Through the good and the bad and the ugly. We'll grow old together Forever and always"

" Will you marry me Sandara Park? will you be my Mrs. Kwon?"

 

End of Flashback

 

Dara pulls in to the entrance, her heart beats frantically and her minds in a craze.

She runs into the front desk, they lead her as what she feels like a million halls and a maze that's never ending.

While walking they talk about what happened, but she can't barely hear them.

Then they arrived at their destination,

Dara tries to keep a straight face as she walks into the room.

She sits by his bedside holding his hand too tight.

There lay Jiyong all bruised and has bandage on his head due to his accident.

"Jagiya, I'm here pls wake up" Dara tearfully whispered.

Then slowly Jiyong's eyes opened, and after seeing Dara he smiled and squeezed her hand.

"You're going to be alright jagiya, i'll give you two weeks to rest after that you must get your up and I'm expecting you to wait at the altar. We still have a wedding to do, then we will have our honey moon, and then we will travel the world". Dara said with tears on her eyes

"After that we will live on the house we bought by the hillside and make a dozen of little Jiyong's and Dara's and there we will stay there forever and always. Through the good and the bad and the ugly, we'll grow old together and always remember whether rich or for poor or for better. We'll still love each other forever and always . So you have to be alright ok?" She added, but Jiyong can barely keep his eyes open and his breathing is strained.

 

Then she gets an idea and calls in the nurses, they brought the chaplain to the room.

He said a couple verses and Dara borrowed some rings to the couple next door.

"Jagiya, I changed my mind. We're going to get married today, right now." Dara told Jiyong.

Everybody that's witnessing this are laughing but their tears are falling on the floor.

 

Then Dara looks into Jiyongs eyes, and she says

"I want you forever, forever and always 

Through the good and the bad and the ugly,

we'll grow old together and always remember,

Whether happy or sad or whatever.

we'll still love each other forever and always."

 

She finishes the vows but, the beeps are getting too slow 

Jiyong's voice is almost too low. As he says,

"I will love you forever, forever and always. Please just remember even if im not there. 

"I'll always love you, Forever and Always..."

 

 

 

 

Those were the last words Dara heard from Jiyong. Then the beep stopped.