Fine! Follow me!

~*Christmas Gift*~

Hello. My name is Jaehyo. I guess you can say I have a great life... I guess..

Like every other kid my age I go to school. In school I'm very popular. Everyone knows me. They all love me including the teachers. I get the best grades throughout the school. I'm the leader of almost every club and of course the girls fall all over me every time I walk by.I have tones of friends that aren't really my friends. They just want to get close to me for their own well being. They want my money and they want to be popular. Did I mention my family is hilarious;y rich?

Now I know what you're thinking. I'm juts bragging. But it's all true. To anyone else, my life sounds like gold, but its not. I hate my life. I don't have any real friends just a bunch of fakers. My parents say they love me but they're never home because they're always on business trips. Basically it's just me living in a hug mansion. I hate it. I'm all alone in this good for nothing world. The worse is school though. Because of my status I have to keep up a good image. I have to put on a mask and act like the nicest student in the world just top please everyone. If it was up to me I would tell everyone in that school to off but its not so I cant. I have to act all happy and dandy. That's my life...

Today is Christmas eve. Everyone in school is excited for tomorrow. They're jumping for joy as we speak. Right now I'm in last period.

"Jaehyo Oppa!" A bunch of girls come up to me.

"Jaehyo Oppa, what are you doing for Christmas?" One of them ask. In my head I sigh heavily. I then turn to them and flash my signature smile, the one that fools them all.

"Nothing much. Although it's going to be lonely over the break not being able to see such beautiful girls like you." I say. The all bring their hands to their hears and sigh.

"sigh Jaehyo Oppa~" The all say falling head over heels for what reason I don't know. They all blush and giggle. They make me sick.

"Hey Jaehyo Oppa, today we were planning to go shopping. Do you think you can lend us some money." Another ask. And that's the part I hate the most. They only come to me when they want something. I put on another fake smile.

"Sure!" I gave each of them a 100 dollar bill. (Don't know Korean currency)

'Thank you Oppa!"

"You're so kind!"

"That's why your the best Oppa!"

"Love you Oppa!" Ugh! if thy don't shut it I'm going to gag. The teacher came back in the room and everyone sat back down.

"Now  even though you're going on Christmas break I'm still going to give you a little homework so pass the sheets around." Our teacher say. Everyone groans. "But of course Jaehyo doesn't need homework." My teacher smiles at me. I think I'm going to be sick.

Soon the class was over and everyone headed home. Sadly enough I had to walk home with the rest of the fakers.

"Hey Oppa, what's that?" One of the girls spoke. I turned around and saw two twin, white cats following me.

twin-white-cats.jpg

"What the?"

"All! they're so cute!" The girls said in unison.

"I wanna take a picture of the cats and Oppa together!" One of them said then every girl had a camera. I was really getting annoyed. I don't want anymore attention then I already get.

"Shoo." I tried to shu the cats away but they kept following. "Shu! Go on." I tried again but they kept following.  Soon some boys from school came walking by.

"Oh sup Jaehyo hyung! What's going on." Before I could say anything a girl spoke again.

"These two twin cats are following Jaehyo Oppa!" I shut my eyes out of anger.

"What?" One of the boys said. They began to circle around me. Some of the boys started laughing at me. Now I was getting pissed. The girls and boys started sending pictures to their friends. Now my name was kitty cat Jaehyo. I will never hear the end of this when I get back to school! Ugh!!!

----------------

Finally I got away from the crowd and was heading home. I was now pissed. "Those stupid cats! Like I don't already get allot of attention but no-"

"Meow." I heard a noise from behind me. I stopped in my place and slowly turned around. When I did I saw the twin cats still behind me.

"You guys are still here? Go away!" I said and continued walking.

"Meow." I heard again.

"It's ok Jaehyo, just keep walking and ignore them."

"Meow."

"Just kept walking~"

"Meoooww."

"Just keep-"

"Meow."

"Ok that's it!" I turned back around to the cats. "Would you guys leave me alone! I'm already pissed off at you guys so go!" They just sat there. I noticed people were starring at me. Great now I'm yelling at cats. Sigh. I turned back around. "Fine! Follow me! See if I care." I said as I began walking again and sure enough they did.

Finally I made it home! I opened the door and closed it. "Ugh! Finally! Now I don't have to deal with those fakers or those stupid c-"

"Meow."

"Oh God." Once again the cats were behind me and wouldn't go away. "Why wont you cats leave me alone!?" I shouted to the top of my lungs. Not like it would matter. No one was here. The cats walked towards me and started cuddling with my leg. I was ready to yell again but their cuteness stopped me. I don't know why but I had a change of heart and decided to feed them and let them stay for the night. it is Christmas eve. There's no harm right? Soon I went to bed and the cats followed me to my room. I ended up sleeping with them in my bed. They were actually kind of cute. at least they couldn't be fake like the rest right?....