Zico: And who do we have here?

~*Christmas Gift*~

Zico P.O.V.

As a mangaka I could work at him but I rather work at the studio. At least I'll be able to see people. All my life I've been alone. I've never really had any friends. My parents hated me. By the time I got to high school, they kicked me out. But I was able to manage. I actually didn't mind being alone by then since I was use to it.

Anyway, being at work was very lonely as well. Every now and hen I would strike up a conversation with someone and I was say hi but nothing more. I didn't have any usual friends here either. I did notice some specific people though. GD was a Manga author who was very famous. I kind of look up to him (even though I've only seen him once and mostly only hear about him) but of course he doesn't know anything about me or would want to.

Today was Christmas Eve. The company was going to have a big party within a couple of hours. Everyone was very excited but as for me today and tomorrow is nothing but a regular, boring and lonely day. I decided to head home when it was time for me to leave. There was no point in staying for the party. No one would miss me anyway.

I got my things together headed out. I decided to walk through a  alleyway that I considered a shortcut to my home.

"Get the hell out of the way!"

"Hiss!"

I heard some yelling and hissing I wasn't shore what it was until I got to the entrance of the alley way.

"I said move!"

"Hissss!!!"

A couple of thugs were kicking at a red cat. The cat was trying to fight for its self but it was to small. As I got a good look at it I noticed how beautiful the red hair cat was. Such beautiful eyes it had.

My first thought was just to walk away and act like I didn't see it. To ignore as if it was nothing I mean, it was just a stupid cat right? But then the scene made me think. It reminded me of when I was younger. The kids use to pick on me and pick on me. People would walk by as if nothing was happening. They would ignore it like it wasn't there. I was scared and lonely but I tried my best to fight for myself jus like that helpless cat.

Without a second thought I jumped in and pushed those thugs away. I picked up the cat.

"H-Hey! Who the are you!?" The thug yelled.

"Does that matter? Why are you picking on this poor cat that did nothing to you."

"Hisss!" The cat hissed at the thugs again

"You little-" The thugs came at me. To tell you the truth I really couldn't defend myself. They beat me up with minutes but I guarded the cat with my life. When they were finished they began to walk away.

"Haha, teach you to mess with us."

--------------

Finally I got back home. I still had the cat in my hand. I knew it was a stray but I had to make sure it was alright.

I checked it to see if anything was wrong with it and thankfully. It's funny, usually I would have just not cared for the cat in any kind of way but today was different.

"I guess this is my Christmas present to you little kitty." I smile half heartedly at the cat. I poured some milk in a bowl for the cat and sat on the couch as I watched it drink it. Totally forgetting about my own bruises and scars I fell asleep on the couch feeling just a little bit happier that I wasn't totally alone even if I was with a non talking cat...

=======================

So this is the 1st chapter ^0^/ I know its small but I just wanted to give u an intro on Zico and his new gift so there you go. this is all from the mind so i hope i update as quick as u guys please ^ ^