Final

Mall outing

"Now why are we here again?"

This was about the fifth time he asked this question but it was always ignored. Jonghyun hated shopping as much as he loved to stay home and do nothing. However there was no changing his mind once Key got an idea so here he was being dragged from place to place in search of one thing.

"I told you I smell a sale around here and we're not leaving until I have at least a few more shirts in our closet. Come on!" he said dragging the less than enthusiastic Jonghyun along with him.

He sighed as he felt himself being dragged through various shops in the mall. They had been at it for about 3 hours now and he was getting tired. Jonghyun was never one for going out too often and when he did, it was only because Key had taken him. They had now arrived at yet another store and he was about to lose hope.

"Key, I don't think there are any sales today. Let's just..."

"A HA! I knew there would be a sale here, see I told you Jonghyun now let's go before those other vultures find out!" Key entered the store cackling evilly.

"Oh god please get me outta here."

"What did you say?

"Heh nothing Bummie."

It was best not to mess with Key when it came to designer clothes at bargain prices.

While Key wandered off to god knows where Jonghyun stood looking aimlessly at the overpriced clothing and flashy accessories that littered the shelves. 'How could anyone enjoy this crap?' he thought to himself perplexed.

"Oh there you are! I thought you left."

Jonghyun turned around to see a talking pile of clothes. "Uh Key?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm right here you idiot."

"Oh you had so many clothes I thought I was imagining things."

"Yah! No one asked you to be a smart . Besides I wasn't going to buy all these but now I need to try them on. Come with me."

"Can't you just pick a few and bring them home? I'm tired."

"Pfft and then waste the trouble to come all the way back here when they don't fit? I don't think so. Let's go Jjong!"

Jonghyun just sighed and followed Key into the minuscule changing room.

 

"If you think we're both gonna fit in here with your mountain of clothes then..."

"Shut it and hold these." Key shoved the gargantuan pile at a terrified Jonghyun who collapsed under it.

Key, with a smug grin of satisfaction, began to meticulously go through the pile, picking and choosing what he'd try on.

About 20 minutes had and passed Jonghyun, who had fallen asleep, gave up on ever getting out of this coat closet of a fitting room.

"Jongie...?" Key crouched down next to the slumbering Jonghyun and made a face.

"Yah...Kim Jonghyun..." he poked the mans cheek a couple of times and rolled his eyes. "Lazy ..."

He sighed and sat down next to him, hugging his arm tightly. "I know you didn't want to...but thanks for coming out with me today Jongie."

Key smiled and gently kissed the slumbering Jonghyun's cheek. Then, instead of attempting to get up, he snuggled next to his exhausted boyfriend and fell asleep in that small changing room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hey guys! Yeah it's short...but I'm kinda satisfied! I'm slowly breaking out of my funk XD! Maybe I'll post more of these and then update my actual chaptered stories...OTL...Hope you enjoyed :3.