Final

I Miss You

Leeteuk's Pov

"See ya Leeteuk."said some guy I knew in the military.

"Yeah see ya."I said.I began to head to the car that SM Entertainment sent me.I entered it.

"Ahh I  finally get to see my members."I said.I looked out the window and see the building getting closer and closer.I see Kyuhyun and Heechul waiting outside for me.I smiled and get out of the car.

"Hyung!"Heechul yelled.

Mommy!"Kyuhyun yelled.I chuckled.

"it's mommy."I said.they both laugh and pat my back hard.

"Ahh."I yelled.They both laughed.

"It's great to see you again Hyung.Its empty without Suju's mommy."Kyuhyun said.

"Eh it's daddy."I said.

"Whatever floats your boat mommy."Heechul said.I laughed.These two never changes.Well they wouldn't be the evil member if they became nice.

"Let's head inside the building.All SM Entertainment wants to greet you."Heechul said.I nodded my head. I followed them inside the building.I enter a room and the light.

"Welcome back Leeteuk!"All SM Entertainment yelled.I smiled brightly.

"Ah thanks you guys."I said.I felt like I was home once again.I really missed SM Entertainment.

"Hello Oppa!"Sooyoung yelled.I laughed.

"I'm glad you never changed Sooyoung."I said.She smiled at me.

"We'll I'm glad your back so you can here me yell."Sooyoung said.I looked behind  her and see Yoona.Ever since Strong Heart I couldn't get Yoona out of my mind.I wondered why did she out all is Snsd came to see me and give me that CD.

"Later Sooyoung."I said as I walked toward Yoona.

"Hey Yo-"I said until I see Donghae talking to Yoona.

"Hey Oppa!"Yoona said as she turned around to me.

"Hey."I said nervously.Donghae smiled at me.

"Hey Hyung do you want to talk to Yoona alone?"Donghae asked.I shaked my head.

"No it's okay I'll talk to her later."I said.

"Alright."Donghae said.I shyly walked away.I see Yoona laughing with Donghae.I bite my lip.For two years I wanted to talk to Yoona and ask her why she came to Strong Heart.All sudden Taeyeon walk toward me.

"Hey Oppa."Taeyeon said .I smiled at her.

"Hey taengoo."I said.She hits me on the arm.I chuckled at her.

"Dint call me that call me Taeyeon."Taeyeon said.I laughed.

"Alright."I said.All sudden she hugged me and I hugged her back shyly.

"I miss seeing you Oppa."Taeyeon said.I smiled a little.

"Same here."I said.

"Oppa!Can I talk to you?"Yoona asked me.I backed away fromTaeyeon.

"Alright talk to you later Taeyeon."I said.She smiles softly.

"okay Oppa."Taeyeon said before I followed Yoona.Me and Yoona we're alone in a room.It was awakardly quiet.

"Oppa do you like Taeyeon?"Yoona asked.I stared at her with big eyes.Her face looked serious.

"Um I do."I said.She grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"I'll help you get a date with her!"Yoona said.

"Huh?!No not that way!"I said.She looked at me confused.

"But she was just hugging you."Yoona said.I looked at her beautiful eyes.

"No we're just friends beside I like you."I said accidentally.I covered my mouth with my hand.Oh god what did I just say?!I stared at Yoona's face.She looked shocked.

"I'm sorry Yoona I didn't mean to say that out loud but I thought it was about tome I tell you my true feeling."I said

"Also I wanted to ask you why did you out of all Snsd girls came to Stron Heart."I said.She was quiet.

"Yoona?"I called out to her name.I see her begin to cry.

"Ahh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry."I said.I hear her giggle a little.

"Yoona?"I said.All sudden she hugged me.I hugged back.

"Why are you hugging me?"I asked.She kissed me and I kissed back.We looked at each other and she smirked at me.

"You should learn to stop asking question Oppa."Yoona said.I looked at her with a confused face.She giggled.

"My boyfriend age is finally getting to him."Yoona said.

"Boyfriend?"I asked.My face was bright red.She giggled.

"Do I have to explain everything to you Pabo?"Yoona asked me with a smirk.I nodded my head.She giggled.

"Alright Grandpa.I just accepted your confession and now were boyfriend and girlfriends."Yoona said.I stared at her and she was smiling.

"really?!"I asked.She nodded her head.I kissed Yoona and she kissed back.As we kissed,we can hear Snsd girls going awe.We both stop kissing and look at them.

"Awe they heard us.Good going Sunny."Jessica said as she hits Sunny's arm.

"Oww it wasn't me!It was Tiffany!"Sunny yelled.

"Sshh I want to see them kiss "Tiffany said.I stared at Yoona.Her face was bright red.I chuckled at cute shy side.I kissed her cheek.She blushed even more.

"Eoah Oppa kissed her cheek!"Sooyoung yelled.Yoona grabbed my hand and stared at them.

"Hey!I can hear you all!Go and get your own boyfriend!"Yoona yelled.

"She heard us again run!"Yuri yelled.They all ran away.I chuckled.

"Those girls never change."I said.I felt Yoona wrap her arm around my neck.I looked at her.She was smirking at me.

"Oh so now you want to kiss me."I said teasing at her.She turn bright red.She hits my arm and I chuckled.

"Oppa I don't like kissing in front of people."Yoona said.I gently smiled at her.

"Yeah I can see."I said before kissing her and she kissed me back.

Few Years later

"Leeteuk can you help me out?"Yoona yelled from the living room.

"Coming!"I yelled back.I walked to the living room and see Yoona carrying our son Kyumin.I walked behind her and kissed her cheek.She smiled at me.

"Oppa Kyumin won't stay still when I try to change his diaper."Yoona said.I chucked.

"I'll distract him and you change him."I said.She nodded her head.I did a dance from my Mr Simple days.Kyumin giggled and didn't notice Yoona changing his diaper.Yoona smiled brightly.

"We did it Oppa!"Yoona said happily.We both high five each other.We both smiled at each other.

"Oppa tomorrow is Jessica and Donghae's wedding."Yoona said.

"We gotta get them a gift now."I said.She smiled at me.We both kissed each other.

"I love you."I said.She smiled at me cutely.

"I love you too."Yoona said.Right when we were going to kiss...

"Wahhh!"Kyumin cried.We both looked each other and smiled.

"It's your turn!"We both yelled.She does a puppy eyes on me.I sighed.

"Fine."I said.She giggled.

"I love you Oppa!"Yoona said.

"Same here."I said as I go to Kyumin.Im really greatful that I married Yoona my ideal girl.