The Untouchables and the Allrounder

Anything for my love

Author's P.O.V.

The whole student body gathered around the school gates waiting impatiently for the Untouchables to arrive. There were fans crowded, occasionally pushing and shoving amongst themselves to get closer to the front. All of a sudden a female shrieked.

"KYYYAAAAAAAAA~ YURI!! JESSI!!! YOUNGIE!!! MARRY ME!!!" Chaos errupted as the three girls walked past the gates. The Untouchables casually walked past the fans; since they grew accustomed to the unwanted attention.

Just then, a girl stood in the middle of the hallway, making the Untouchables halt. The crowd gasped because no one had dared doing such a thing. Two of the three Untouchables glared at the girl, while the other just smiled politely at her.

"U-umm... Yuri-ssi?" The girl was trembling , Yuri arched her eyebrow; showing no pity or sign of interest for the poor girl.

"Yes?" Her voice was cold, husky, and careless.

"C-can you... ermm.. b-be my da-ate to the... d-dance?" The girl played with her thumbs nervously while making circles with her feet. The crowd gasped at her bold actions.

"No." Instead of receiving the answer from Yuri, the response came from none other then the Ice Princess. Yuri let out a scoff and laughed out loud, mocking the girl. The poor girl stood there in shock, not moving a single muscle in her body.

"Why are you still in our way? You heard the answer... Leave my presence, I don't want to see your face around anymore. K. Bye Bye~ Oh! And by the way... Your standards are way too high. Try multiplying your standards by zero." Yuri then laughed again while walking away with Jessica hand-in-hand.

"Hey, don't pay attention to what Yuri said. Or Jessica.. You are a very beautiful girl and you deserve the best.. They are naturally rude so don't mind them, okay?" Sooyoung wiped the girl's tears away and pat her head before walking away to catch up with Yuri and Jessica. Being the nicest one of the group, she always was there to comfort the girls who get brutally rejected by the other two Untouchables.

YURI'S P.O.V.

I sat comfortably in my chair; plopping my feet on the desk as I rested my back on the back of my chair. I looked over at Jessi and saw that she was asleep already. So typical in her. I then glanced over at Sooyoungie. She glared at me while munching on some chips.

"Don't look at me like that." I glared right back at her. I know why she was acting up right now. It was because of my actions towards that one chick.

"Yuri.. i know you aren't like that.. Why the hell are you so messed up? You could've let her down a nicer way you know that." She placed the bag of chips aside leaning into her palms as she rested her elbows on the table, focusing all of her attention on me. I know what i did was wrong but i have an image to maintain and a reason behind it.

" You know why Choi." i responded with a short simple answer because i didn't want to put up with any arguements with her today. i let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I am growing tired and weak, i need to eat and soon.

"Anyways... come out hunting with me tonight. " without hesitation i saw Sooyoung nodding almost frantically. it's been a while since our last "meal". 

"Yuri?"

"Hmm?"

"I miss hunting with you... and only you.." 

I chuckled a bit after hearing that. Even though she was the youngest, i have known her longer. I turned her when she was only 8 months due to a rare diesease that would've killed her. She was my uncle's daughter, and the only blood family i had left. There was no way that i was letting her die. We spent years hunting together, i taught her many ways and everything she needed to know to survive. After around a hundred years, Jessica came into the picture. Jessica, being the princess she is, hated hunting. Everything about it. Especially getting down and dirty. I had to change up the ways of hunting and it was more civil and clean.. Of course it was no fun, and Sooyoungie missed it just as much as i did.

"How about we hunt like the good old days?" a smirk grew on my face remembering my old hunting ways with Sooyoung .

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!" I chuckled at her reaction. She never fails to make me smile. She's what some people call "Adorakable" . 

I'm looking forward to the hunt tonight.

 

 

*******************************************

YOONA'S P.O.V.

"BYEE!!! I'll see you later!!" I waved goodbye to my fellow classmates. I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes and i giggled a bit knowing exactly who is was. She's my best friend that i've known since 7th grade. i easily recognize her smell, and the softness of her hands.

"Hahaha, hey Tiff!" i playfully swatted her hands away from my face and turned around, only to see her cute pouting face. I pinched her cheeks while scrunching up my nose. She laughed a bit, showing her eye smile.

"Hey Yoona. How was the class?" 

"TIFF!! SAVE ME PLEASE!! It was soooooo boring! I swear Mr. Kang is so monotone! " i huffed in annoyance; showing my obvious boredom. 

"HAHAHA!!! I told you not to take his course! That's what you get for being so ignorant about my warnings!!" she poked my nose while running away, not forgetting to laugh loudly. I chuckled to myslef as i watched my silly friend run off into the distance. Then i remembered about the project that i have to finsish with her for our science course.

"TIFFANY!!! TIIIIFFFFFFFFAAAAAAANNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" I tried getting her attention by yelling to her but she just kept on walking away. I sighed in frustration and ruffled my hair. I guess i'll talk to her later. OR!!! i can send her a quick text! I whipped out my phone and sent her a quick message.

To: Eye Smiling Tiff

i'm going to your house to finish the project tonight okay? The sooner we finish, the better unnie~~ ;D Oh! and we should also re-visit our little tree house in the forest c: Like the good old days ^~^ I love you ~ <3 MUAH!!!

From: Im Choding 

I smiled as i read my own silliness. I am so lucky having a best friend like Tiffany. 

I can't wait to get a glismp of my memories in that little tree house of ours.