Episode 013: Make a Wish {oo1}

We Got Married!

{In the van, INFINITE}

“Aigoo! I cannot wait to play with the children,” Sungyeol bounced on his chair.
Sungjong snickered at the tall one, “It’s daebak that hyung is a spokesman!” Myungsoo complimented him.

“Hyung aren’t you worried to meet SM family, I heard Super Junior Henry-sunbae will come and SHINee members Onew-sunbae and Jonghyun-sunbae will come,” Hoya asked him.
Sunggyu was like a sitting statue, s laughed.

*MCs: Ah, he is really nervous.*

^~^

“Ah chincha, I am going crazy. Uh, I know Super Junior-sunbae come, but also SHINee, what also worse is, the SM girls, F(x) and Girls’ Generation, both of female groups had been in WGM before!”
Sunggyu’s eyes turned big.

*MC3: Ah, that’s right! Leader Taeyeon was married with Hyung Don, the Pudding couple.
MC2: And you had Khuntoria couple, they were really the best.
MC4: SM knows how to make us jealous. SNSD Seohyun got married as well with Yonghwa…*

Sunggyu sighed, “Jeongmal, aren’t you too much giving me…”
He counted with his fingers, six SM family members of my wife?”

 

Hye Su snickered, “Aigoo, I am really happy that Victoria eonnie and Taeyeon eonnie taught me a lot about WGM, Luna eonnie envied that I got married, because I am younger by a year.”
She nodded, “I wonder how SHINee will do, Minho oppa and Key oppa went to Taemin oppa’s WGM, so this Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa’s first shooting in WGM, Henry oppa is first time on WGM.

SM family, fighting!” Hye Su smiled and waved.

^~^

{In the van, SM Girls}

“Annyeong! Did you miss me?” Victoria waved, showing big smile, “Eonnie, Hye Su is the star,” Luna said.
“Ani, give me the camera,” Hye Su asked, she received.
“Annyeong, welcome to Hye Camera, say hi Victoria and Luna~” they waved.
“Taeyeon eonnie is sleeping~” Taeyeon was snoring sweetly.

 

When they arrived, Hye Su kept walking with the camera, “See the beautiful view, this is where Make a Wish Day will spend, look the children who got excited by the opening,” soon a van stopped.
“There is Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa and Henry oppa,” they waved to her, walking to her, “Hey, the representative shouldn’t carry the camera,” Henry wanted to take it over.
“It’s fine, look the van of INFINITE,” Hye Su showed the view of her camera.

As soon the door opened, the first one who dashed, was Sunggyu, “WHOA, THAT’S THE FIRST TIME I SAW SUNGGYU BEING THAT ACTIVE!” Sungyeol beamed.

*MCs laughed loudly.*

Sunggyu hugged her tightly with the camera, showing a beautiful side profile of him, “My hubby looks the best,” she snorted.
Sunggyu smirked, “Of course, but my wife is the most beautiful lady.”
“Appa!”
Sunggyu let Hye Su go, Hye Su smiled, when Daehyun ran into Sunggyu’s arms, “Appa, umma is really pretty looking, I bet appa did as well for umma,” he smiled widely.

Hye Su shot a beautiful shot, “Daehyun-ah give appa chu~” Daehyun got shy, so did Sunggyu it, soon the camera took the camera over, Hye Su linked her husband’s arm, while he carried Daehyun in his arms.

 

Victoria said envy, “Whoa, they look like a family…”
“I am really jealous about her marriage, WGM sign me next season, please,”
Luna pleaded, Taeyeon said, “Give her then a capable man like Sunggyu, he seems really cool if treats Hye Su like that along with their WGM child,” the girls nodded approvable.

“How was Hye Su’s husband?” Onew asked, “Really cool, I envy her,” Taeyeon said.

“Let’s see if he can handle Jonghyun’s questions,” Jonghyun chuckled, “KIM SUNGGYU, BE AWARED OF US!” he showed a powerful smirk, Onew laughed awkwardly, Henry nodded.
“Guys, you aren’t working well with it, again, again,” Jonghyun said.

*MC3: Aigoo, SM’s Jonghyun is really scary for Kim Sunggyu.
MC2: I think all the SM boys are like that, because Dreamers got a national title of Favourite Sisters idols.*

~*~*~*~*~*~

The camera staff filmed the whole event of the welcome event, in shots, showing the SM family, as well INFINITE, but main important couple, GyuSu couple.
They were holding their speech, their shortly experience having Daehyun, how happy they are and they really want to support it, even when they aren’t the representatives.
Daehyun looked at his parents; he smiled, as soon the group idols were separated in teams of duo.

Hye Su and Sunggyu had Daehyun with them, along with ten other children. The age was between Daehyun’s ages, 5-7 years.

Luna was together with Onew, had total 8 children to lead and having fun, the age there was between 5-9 years.

Victoria was together with Henry, they had 9 children, age was between 10-12 years.
Jonghyun and Taeyeon were together, they had 12 children, age was between older than 12 years and younger than 17 years.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo got 10 kids to lead, age between 5-9 years.
Woohyun and Dongwoo got 12 kids, age 5-7 years.
Sungjong and Hoya got 8 kids, 10-12 years.

In total the idols gave 70 children an amazing days, don’t forgot the other volunteers that will helped giving other children a nice day.

[I am mainly focusing on GyuSu’s couple, so you won’t really see much of the other SM couples or INFINITE couples]

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su kneeled down, “Annyeong, I am Hye Su, you can call me eonnie or noona, nice to meet you, I am Daehyun’s umma.”
The children nodded, “This is Sunggyu, he is your hyung or oppa and Daehyun’s appa, what are you names?”

In total, they had 5 girls and 5 boys including Daehyun as sixth boy.

Soon they got ten names.
Which are:
Baek Daehyun – 5 years (M)
Baek Jin Young – 5 years (M)
Cho Hana – 5 years (F)

Han Sooyeon – 6 years (F)
Lee Sangmin – 6 years (M)
Kim Seung Jin – 6 years (M)
Seo Rae Hyun – 6 years (M)

Ahn Jin Ri – 7 years (F)
Kim Sumin – 7years  (F)
Kang Jae – 7 years (M)
Seo Shin Hye – 7 years (F)

 

So the groups considered, 3 kids of five years, 4 kids of six years, 4 kids of seven years old.

 

The couple were walking through the park, it was specially closed down for the special event, while Hye Su was holding Daehyun’s hand, she was also holding little Jin Young’s hand.
Sunggyu was holding the hands of the youngest of all, Hana’s and as well, Sooyeon’s hand.

“Wifey, aren’t you jealous that I am holding other woman’s hand?” Sunggyu said, while the remain kids were discussing which go first in any kind of rides.
“I am really jealous,” Hye Su chuckled, “Hye Su noona,” Sangmin said, “Neh?” Hye Su looked at him, “Your husband is really handsome.”

Sunggyu felt good, “Thank you.”

*MC1: Really he felt happy about that compliment.*

Soon the kids stopped, “I want go there,” Jae beamed, as well Jin Ri, Sumin, Seung Jin and Sooyeon seemed excited about it, but the kids who are five, doesn’t seem really want to it, as well Shin Hye.
“How about who wants to there, can go with Sunggyu oppa, raise your hands.”

Hye Su saw Jae put two hands, she laughed, Jin Ri, Sumin, Seung Jin, Sooyeon, Rae Hyun, six kids raised their hands up, “Oppa don’t lose them,” Sunggyu nodded, “Your wish is my command,” he kissed her cheek, the kids giggled.

Hye Su was sitting with the remain kids, Hana was sitting on her lap, Shin Hye was sitting next to her, “Eonnie, you are really pretty.”
Hye Su chuckled, “Ani, I am just like you.”

While Daehyun, Jin Young and Sangmin were playing tag, Hana suddenly jumped of Hye Su’s lap, “Can I play too,” the boys nodded.

^~^

“I really liked to be with kids, if I wasn’t a singer, I really wanted to be an elementary school teacher, I love kids a lot, I felt really blessed when I saw them and they seem they like me.”
Hye Su smiled and nodded, “WGM thank you for this opportunity.”
She bowed.

^~^

Sunggyu and the kids were sitting separated, Jae, Sumin, Jin Ri were sitting in front of them in a different ride boat, while Sunggyu sat with the other kids.

The kids were yelling and excited, Sunggyu laughed, when they were about to fall, he saw the seven-years-old kids screaming, as well the kids in his boat, were screaming after them, he screamed along.
Soon they got wet.

He laughed.

^~^

“Normally, I’d be annoyed, but this was really fun. I mean surrounded by kids and they seemed to have fun,” Sunggyu nodded.

^~^

Jae hugged Hye Su, Sunggyu said, “Yah, hands off my girl,” Jae meronged, Hye Su shook his head, “Aigoo, we need to stay in the sun for a moment, you all wet,” the kids shook their heads, “Hye Su noona can we get some ice cream?”

“Sure, my-“

“My treat,” Sunggyu said, Hye Su looked at him, “What, a lady shouldn’t pay, at least I am the man in this whole group.”
“Whoa, hyung is really cool,”
Sangmin complimented, “That’s my appa,” Daehyun clapped his hands and Sunggyu shook his head, but couldn’t help to smile, because the kids got excited about the idea of having ice cream.

^~^

‘Do you treat INFINITE a lot with treats?’

Sunggyu laughed, “Not really, but Woohyun is more stingy with money than I do.”

*MCs laughed at Sunggyu’s comment.*

INFINITE were sitting, hearing about Sunggyu treating ice creams to the kids.
Sungyeol childish snorted, “HYUNG BUY ME AN ICE CREAM TOO!”
L said, “You are too old to act like that,” Sungjong said, “Hyung treat us for meat.”
All the members agreed, Sunggyu came to the room, “Ah, chincha, you cannot keep it a secret.”
PD saying, “It’d be anyways broadcast, unless INFINITE doesn’t watch your WGM episode.”

Woohyun said, “WE DO WATCH IT! HYUNG MAKES US DISGUSTING ABOUT HIS GREASINESS!”
Sunggyu said, “You are the one who is super greasy of our group!”

 

Daehyun came, “Annyeong haseyo,” the INFINITE members looked confused, Sunggyu picked him up, “Why are you here?”

“To tell the viewers to see the next part of Make a Wish Special part two, will be next week.”
INFINITE said, “Ah, really?”

“See you next week,” Sunggyu waved, Daehyun waved cutely, “Please watch it, neh?”