Episode 010: Are you watching?

We Got Married!

 

“Annyeong haseyo, please welcome Infinite’s Myungsoo, Woohyun, Sungjong.”
The three members bowed, “So how was this week?”
“Devastated, hyung was a mess, I wonder how you guys make up to him,” Sungjong snorted.
“Jeongmal, he is heartbroken, though our promotion Man in Love, he keeps that bright smile.

{GyuSu’s home}

Sunggyu sat in the GyuSu home, “Ah, GyuSu home, you should call it Forever alone Gyu home,” he lied on the couch.
He was lifeless; all the stuff reminds him of her…

He looked at the phone screen.
He dialled a number…
“I just want to wish you good luck on your comeback, Hye Su,” he uttered softly.

He sighed, she ignored again.
Soon the door opened, he was looking happy, but softened, “Appa annyeong,” Daehyun ran toward him, Sunggyu smiled, hugging Daehyun in his arms.

Daehyun looked around.

“Where is umma?” Daehyun looked at Sunggyu.
Sunggyu bit his lips.

*Infinite members looked apologetic.
MCs felt heartbreaking.*

“I am sorry Daehyun-ah.”
Sunggyu looked at him, giving him an apologetic smile, “What are you trying say, appa?”
He couldn’t get through the message.
“Hye Su umma won’t be participating anymore in this show.”

Daehyun had tears in his eyes.
Sunggyu held him tightly, repeating, “I am sorry.”
Daehyun started to cry, Sunggyu tried to calm him down, soon the caretaker took over, Sunggyu ruffled through his hair.

^~^

‘How did feel on that moment?’

“In how many words?”
PD showed, three fingers, “Devastated, powerless, hurt,” Sunggyu nodded, “Really, it already hurts me that I am soon with another woman, but more hurt how Daehyun-ah cried…It felt like a divorce, a hard facing reality divorce, that makes both sides painful and aching in pain.”
Sunggyu sighed, “I wondering, does Hye Su want to break up with me? Then I want to know why…Because I felt, we are near to breaking up…”

*MC1: Ah, we don’t mean to break a real couple.
WH: Hyung seems really lost without her.
L: My heart hurts as well.*

^~^

Daehyun wiped his tears, receiving the message, of course, the viewers couldn’t hear it, though the cameraman showed him.
He clapped, soon smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Infinite members were confused: Why do you shoot Hye Su noona? Sungjong asked.
WH: Didn’t they say she wasn’t participating?*

Haneul was waving at the WGM staff; her hair was short with simple soft brown coloured hair colour, though it fits her.
She was wearing her comeback stage clothes, which was simple blue denim shorts, wearing oversized white shirt with grey tank top on her white shirt were letters H x D showed, “Annyeong, jeongmal, you are bad people, Hye umma cried so much.”
They bowed.
Soon Ji Sun appeared, she had straighten hair, wearing a cute hat, she wore frilly baby blue skirt, as well similar top as Haneul, but wrote with J x G, soon Eun Hee appeared, she wore pink baby skirt with same top but letter M.
“Annyeong~”

^~^

“Annyeong haseyo,” Hye Su showed up with a bright smile, “You guys, are really too much! Divorcing for I don’t know how long, but it was suppose a short and fake divorce, just pranking. Especially for my comeback,” she shook her head, but laughed.

*Infinite’s members were gawking, the MCs hiding themselves.*

“Anyways, I have a big surprise, you told me this episode and promised a live episode,” the PD nodded.
“Anyways all this was recorded this time, but now, enjoy.”
Hye Su waved.

*WH: Means she isn’t out the show?
SJ: Hyung is at home, I mean there home.
MC2: Well our mission now, is to call Sunggyu, us is told, one of you has to call Sunggyu.
MC3: Viewers home, this our first live WGM episode.*

^~^

{MCs Studio}

“Hyung,” Myungsoo called Sunggyu.

Sunggyu said, “What?”
“You have to watch the comeback stages,”
Woohyun shouted nearly.

Sunggyu looked confused, “Why.”
“Don’t want to watch Dreamers’ comeback?”
“I might too depress to watch…”

“ it up and be a man,” Sungjong snorted.
“Yah I am your hyung,” Sunggyu said.
“Just watch it and you won’t regret, but you have to watch it, we will keep an eye on you.”

“How can you keep an eye on me,” Sunggyu said.
“We are the WGM studio.”

“You are going meet your wife.”
“Tsk,”
Sunggyu said.
“You will say something different.”

{Hye Su’s make-up time}

Hye Su was by her make-up artist, she waved, she wore red, yet cute dress with a white bow secured around her waist, “Annyeong haseyo,” she smiled.
Eun Hee hugged her waist, “Umma is finally doing out Dreamers, the first solo stage,” Hye Su sheepishly laughed, “It was supposed by the main vocalist, Eun Hee, but I asked if we could the comeback stage starting with me.”
“Of course, I have no objects; she has a plan, well an event.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu was looking at the told channel, he saw a few comebacks and few stages, he was hugging Sarang.

Until the MCs introduced this:

“Whoa, now we have Dreamers’ comeback, but first will see their leader’s lovely performance to make their official comeback.”

The camera went to the stage, Sunggyu smiled.
Hye Su held the microphone and smiled as soon the music started, her singing started.
Sunggyu was really focusing and into the televisions screen, as well in the WGM studio, they were watching her live performance.

However, around the middle of the song, Sunggyu stood up, MCs were shocked, “Where is he going?”
“GO HYUNG!”
Sungjong jumped, “You can do it!” Myungsoo loudly snorted.
“You know he cannot, you know, RUN HYUNG! Run!” Woohyun shouted the loudest.

I think I stayed up all night that day
Like a fool, I erased and erased but
It disappears and appears again, as if I’m troubled
In my ears I hear the wind and waves
I guess I can’t be helped
I guess I need to hold onto you forever
I can’t do this, though I try to deny you
Each time, tears form

Because sadness spread over me
My heart has become broken
In case I can’t use it ever again
In case I hurt even more
I eventually call out to you, don’t go

I think i saw you in my dream
In order to erase you I tried many different things
Memories of loving you
I guess they are nailed to my heart and can’t be taken out
Each time I try to cut them out, the good memories
Search for you, what do I do?

Because sadness spread over me
My heart has become broken
In case I can’t use it ever again
In case I hurt even more
I eventually call out to you, I love you
I love you I love you I love you

If the world ends, maybe I’ll forget you
When I fall asleep, Ill forget you for a moment
Tears, please bring me my love for a moment
I think my love is you, I think my love is you, 
It hurts like crazy but I look for you again

I think my love is you, I think my love is you, 
Please bring me my love, I love you
I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you
I love you

~*~*~*~*~*~

Dreamers had to wait for a half hour for their official comeback with ‘Magic’ (note: not Secret, but Brown Eyed Girls’ version)

Hye Su changed her clothes, though her shirt has only one letter, H, because she doesn’t know if he watched.
She asked, “Did he watched, I hope so,” she asked her members, she was totally nervous, she wore her baby pink shorts and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail.
“Of course, he would,” Hye Su sighed.

“I feel so single here,” Hye Su looked down, “Yah, as married couple you two broke up, but relationship not,” Haneul and Eun Hee were only in Dreamers’ dressing room.
Ji Sun went to bathroom, but on her road, she shrieked suddenly.

“Why does it feel we did break up, maybe I should write Y, for my brother, after all we wrote, well you do wrote your lover’s front letter.”

*MCs and INFINTE: Aaah!*

Hye Su had a marker in her hand, “It’s funny that I got the only one with an original written shirt,” the girls laughed.
When she was about write, she wiped her eyes, “Umma, why are you crying?”
“I don’t know, I just got emotional, I am going to stylists,”
she walked outside, Ji Sun put someone a head, she waved at her umma, Hye Su smiled and walked to the other side.

Ji Sun grabbed his hand, “Keep a secret, but-“
She revealed the person, Eun Hee and Haneul jaws’ dropped, Sunggyu said, “It took me a lot of time for a cab and-“

Eun Hee said, “SIGN YOUR LETTER HERE!” Sunggyu was confused, “Huh?”
“Just do it and hide yourself with,”
Haneul said.
Sunggyu was confused, but did what he is told, after that Eun Hee saw Hye Su coming, quickly Haneul and Ji Sun searched a wig and hat, making him sit down, “Hush.”

Sunggyu looked into a magazine with his sunglasses, Hye Su said, “Deh…Who is that?” she asked.
“That’s manager oppa’s aunt,” Haneul said, Hye Su nodded, “She is really pretty,” she saw her shirt, “Yah, why did you write his letter.”

“Come on, it’s still appa,” Ji Sun cling on her, “Dreamers, you are up.”

Before Hye Su could say something, she put the shirt on and walked with her group.

Sunggyu noticed they were gone, he put his wig and other things away and walked to the backstage, he saw the two MCs, they were surprised, he bowed and asked something.

At the WGM studio, Myungsoo was holding Sungjong, while Sungjong was zoomed in the TV, when the MCs wanted to say something, Woohyun said, “SSSSSSH.”

 

Dreamers’ performance was flawless, they bowed, but soon MCs walked to the stage, everyone was confused at the stage, “Annyeong, but one of you was married right?”
Hye Su raised her hand, “We sort of divorced.”

“What if he is-“

“Umma, tell the truth,” Ji Sun snorted, “I am not out of the show, but WGM want to see how-“
“Ah chincha?”
they heard, Hye Su turned around, seeing Sunggyu, “Op-oppa,” he ran to her, she ran toward him, she hugged him.

The crowd was in the ‘awwwwh’ mood, Sunggyu said, “Don’t ever-“
Hye Su shook her head, she was literally crying, Sunggyu wiped her tears, “Seriously, I am mad at you.”
“I will make up with you everything,”
Sunggyu smiled, kissing her lips, holding her tightly.