Episode 008: Meet Baek Daehyun

We Got Married!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~ A few weeks later ~*~*~*~*~*~

^~^

A young six-years-old kid looked to the camera, he shyly waved and bowed.
“Annyeong haseyo, Baek Daehyun-imnda,” Daehyun softly said and bowed again with a cute smile.

‘Are you excited to meet you appa and umma?’

He nodded cutely, “Appa, umma, fighting!”

^~^

{MCs Studio}

“Aigoo that kid is really adorable,” MC1 said.
“I know, but we don’t have only a new family member in WGM, but also a new MC,” MC3 introduced MC4, “Annyeong haseyo,” MC4 bowed.

“Anyways, many anticipating for the real family life, many fans are already in love with the lovely Daehyun-sshi,” MC1 said.
“Even know Hye Su and Sunggyu do know about Daehyun coming in their marriage life, they haven’t met him yet, I am curious.”
“Let’s watch!”
MC4 excited said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

{GyuSu’s home}

Sunggyu was sitting in the living room, hugging Sa Rang.

^~^

“It’s been a while that I have seen Hye Su or Dreamers, even though we call and text each other. I really want to hug her tightly in my arms.”
Sunggyu covered his mouth about what he just said.

‘Are you excited to meet your son Daehyun?’

Sunggyu nodded, “I am really thrilled to see him, even though I am nervous.”

‘Are you ready to be a married man with raising a son?’

Sunggyu scratched his head, “Ah, for feeling is it really mixed, though it’d be a good experience and I have Hye Su with me.”
He smiled.

 

Hye Su received the same question, she nodded, “Uhm, it’d be fun to take care of a real child. I definitely give 100 per cent my love toward him. Since I am with Sunggyu oppa, it’d be definitely great. Spending and having these memories together. Even though, I am worried that I am lacking as being a mom.”

*MC3: Eeeh! Those people are lovely and very good leaders.
MC2: Infinite is a loud and out-going group, while Dreamers are really young and energetic; they handle both of them very well.
MC4: They are just worried because it’s someone who is new.
MC2: Oh, that’s right.
MC1: I really curious how they meet each other again and our WGM child Daehyun.*

^~^

Sunggyu was bored and cleaned some things, he saw Hye Su’s CD collection; he grabbed out his backpack and writes a note, ‘for you, from husband’

And placed on the top, he walked to the kitchen, he was about to grab a glass of water, he sighed deeply.
 

*MC4: Aigoo he looks very lonely…*

Soon Sunggyu receive a mission card.

‘Dear Sunggyu,

Since the existing of the lovely Daehyun is known with you. However, this time you will meet him and your main mission will be taking care of Daehyun, giving memorable memories together. Further missions will be given later.

Go to ________________ to meet Daehyun.

Good luck!

We Got Married Staff’

~*~*~*~*~*~

Daehyun looked at the camera, waving again, “Are you excited to meet your appa?”
He shook his head, “How about umma?” he nodded shyly.
“Why?”

“Umma is pretty,” he played with the toy blocks to a pile.

*MC4: Aigoo, he is so cute, I really want to squish him.
MC3: Yah, it’s GyuSu child.
MC1: Sunggyu got a heavy compention, since he likes Hye Su more.*

Daehyun looked again into the camera, “Can you please put it away?”
He is camera shy.

“Daehyun-ah, you know when you see your appa, right?” his caretaker told him, he nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu was walking through a giant children playground at a mall, he mumbled to himself, “Aigoo, how can I find him,” children were running, shrieking and playing everywhere.
Sunggyu looked completely lost in the children’s paradise.

Sunggyu looked around and saw a little boy sitting alone, put some blocks in unique way, “Hey little boy, have you-“

Sunggyu saw the letters on the blocks, ‘Gyu appa and Hye umma’

Daehyun looked at him.

^~^

‘How did you feel to see him and meet him?’

Sunggyu laughed, “Otteoke, I was shocked, he is really pretty and young.”
He nodded, “I also felt really happy. I found my son.”

He laughed.

^~^

Sunggyu lifted him up, “Annyeong,” he smiled warmly; he hid his face to his nape.

*MC3: Aigoo, he is so cute.
MC1: Camera shy, so adorable.
MC2: They really look as father and son.*

Daehyun looked at Sunggyu, he smiled.
“Whoa, you are really pretty,” Sunggyu envied said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

They all went GyuSu home, “Welcome to your new home,” Sunggyu told him, while he was in his arms, Daehyun nodded.
They walked in, “I will prepare some fruit snacks, be a good kid.”

Daehyun nodded, but Sunggyu stared at him.
Death silence, Daehyun looked at him, “When you are putting me down, Sunggyu hyung?”

*MC2: Aigoo, how can two men so awkward with each other.*

Daehyun was placed down, but before Sunggyu could leave, he grabbed out his mini backpack a map and handed over him.

Sunggyu opened it and saw some information about Daehyun.

“Ah, you are six-years-old, envying,” he told to Daehyun, Daehyun blinked confused, “Interesting facts,” he read.

“Yah, she is my wife,” Sunggyu looked at Daehyun; he showed the map with interesting facts.

‘Favourite female idol, Bang Hye Su from Dreamers’

Suddenly a door creaked open.

“Oppa, I am home,” he heard an angelic voice and he put the map map down.

He saw Hye Su wearing brown skirt with black stockings and with a cute creamy knitted cardigan and white frilly white top with a black ribbon around her collar.

He rushed to her, “Hye Su!” Hye Su smiled and wide her arms and Sunggyu hugged her and swirl her around, he kissed her cheek, “How Japan and Taiwan?” he asked her.

“Amazing, the first fan meeting, amazing and the place beautiful,” her eyes shined.
Sunggyu chuckled.

“Ah that’s right, we are going to meet Daehyun-ah,” Hye Su clapped her hands.
Sunggyu nodded, “Well he is here and-“

“Ah, really?” Daehyun was holding Sunggyu’s leg suddenly, Hye Su clapped her hands, “He is so cute,” she kneeled down and showed a warm smile, “Annyeong, do you know who I am?”
She asked sweetly, Daehyun nodded and hugged her suddenly, Hye Su pecked his head, “You are such a cute man.”

*MCs laughed loudly: Omo, look at Sunggyu’s face! Priceless!*

^~^

‘Were you jealous of Daehyun by the first meeting?’

Sunggyu shook his head intensely, “No…”
Soon he laughed, “Fine, I was jealous, she kissed him. Her lips are mine.”
He sudden pouted.

*MC3: Cannot believe he is INFINITE’s leader.
MC1: I find it cute that he is pouting because of his wife.*

‘Did you know that your husband was jealous of Daehyun?’

Hye Su shocked said, “Really?” she scratched her head.
“He shouldn’t be jealous, because Daehyun is now my cute baby, but then Sunggyu is always my hubby and number one man.”

 

Sunggyu heard her answer.
He smiled at himself happily.

*MC2: Oh my god, look how happy he is.*

Sunggyu said, “I LOVE YOU MY WIFE!”

*MC4: He is sure embarrassing INFINITE soon. The other MCs laughed.*

^~^

Hye Su had Daehyun on her lap, he was holding her hand, she was smiling, Daehyun looked at her, “Umma,” Hye Su looked at him.

Sunggyu came back with sliced fruit, “Here,” he sat next to Hye Su, she took one and fed Daehyun, Sunggyu looked at Daehyun.
Sunggyu smiled, “Thank you hyung,” he said.
“Say appa,” Sunggyu said.

He shook his head.

Sunggyu sighed and grabbed Daehyun’s map.

Hye Su read with him, Hye Su almost got tears in her eyes, “Omo,” she looked at Daehyun, who was eating peacefully fruits.

^~^

‘Daehyun lost his parents during a car crash last year, how did felt?’

*MCs were surprised.*

“Of course, car crashes aren’t new or people losing someone, but facing itself and meeting someone who survived, it’s really sad,” Hye Su held Sunggyu’s hand.
“We really want to give our Daehyun then good time,” Sunggyu nodded.

^~^

“Unbelieveable, you made him smiling,” Sunggyu snorted, ‘He finally smiled and opened up when Dreamers debuted’ he showed.
Hye Su hugged Daehyun, “Aigoo, you are really huge Dreamer Fan?”

“I am a huge D-muse,” he uttered shyly, Sunggyu chuckled, “I think it’s Dreamers’ muse, sounds fit-able,” Hye Su said, “Well Dreamers hasn’t have official a fanclub name.”

Daehyun said, “Many fans said themselves,” he looked at Hye Su.
“I will ask my members about this.”
Daehyun nodded.

“What?” Sunggyu opened his jaw, “What’s wrong?”
“He wants Woohyun as his appa! He even told I am gross hyung!”
he pointed to himself, Hye Su laughed, “Seriously?”
Daehyun puckered his lips, “Gross hyung, mianhaeyo.”

Sunggyu sighed, “I am appa,” he shook his head, “Woohyun appa,” he smiled.
Sunggyu said, “I am going to sleep.”

Hye Su frowned, but let him be.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was cleaning and went back to Daehyun, who was obediently sitting and holding Granda Gyu, “Appa,” Hye Su said, “You were tricking Gyu oppa?”
He nodded, “Sunggyu oppa is daebak, I want to see how cute he was,” Hye Su laughed and lifted him, “Did you know umma thought about her new aegi?”

Daehyun shook his head, “Umma bought you a nice present, do you have umma’s group CD?” Daehyun shook his head, “I always enjoyed music of noona’s and hyung’s IPod,” Hye Su put him down.

She walked to her bag and walked back to him, “Dae-ah, here you are, special signed by your noonas and me,” she smiled, soon she saw Daehyun smiling.

“Kam-kamsahmnida,” he bowed thousand time, “Gwenchana, you are my Dae-ah, neh?” she smiled, Daehyun looked through his own CD of ‘A Girls' Dream’ by Dreamers.
He had those shiny eyes.

*MCs: Aigoo, she is really lovely with him and so nice.*

^~^

‘How did you feel about Daehyun being this happy?’

Hye Su nodded, showing a sincerely smile, “Really, it melted me, I mean those eyes the way he played on trick to oppa, he is fun kid, I feel sad that he made such bad things. I definitely treat him, as a real mom should. Fighting,” she smiled.

^~^

Hye Su held Daehyun in her arms, “We are going to surprise Sunggyu appa,” Daehyun waved, Hye Su chuckled.
Quietly, she opened the door; Sunggyu had his grumpy grandpa sleep style, showing his back.
She placed Daehyun down, she counted with her fingers, Daehyun heard her saying, “Oppa, can you help me with something,” Sunggyu came fusty up.

Seeing Daehyun jumping on the bed, “Appa, mianhaeyo for lying,” he showed a sheepishly smile.
Sunggyu was confused, soon he saw Hye Su climbing on the bed, Daehyun crawled to her, she said, “Daehyun was joking about Woohyun about his appa.”

Sunggyu shook his head, “Really…”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Together they went to a nearby playground.

Daehyun was exploring the playground, Sunggyu held Hye Su’s hand, she smiled and Daehyun called Sunggyu for joining him.
Sunggyu scratched his head, Hye Su forced him, while she laughed.

Sunggyu was chasing Daehyun, though it was hard for him to chase him, where he has to climb over things.
Hye Su grabbed her phone and took a few pictures.

^~^

“I really want make pictures for Daehyun and for Sunggyu but also for me. I mean, those moments should be captured and I think Daehyun would love it, since this will be a part of his memories, if he watch those pictures, he will think, that’s my umma and appa. I loved them.”

Hye Su covered her face, “Ah embarrassing.”
She almost cried, “I really felt I am his mother and seeing this, makes me happy.”

 

Daehyun heard about the questions and Hye Su’s answer.
He looked down, “Kamsahminda umma, I know hyung will take good care of me, but Sunggyu appa and Hye Su umma will be the one I love. I already enjoyed meeting you and replacing umma and appa, kamsahmnida.”

He wiped his eyes and soon cried.

*The MCs felt touched.*

Soon Sunggyu who was after Daehyun, came to him, he showed his arms and Daehyun gladly accepted.
“GyuSu are happy to welcome Daehyun-ah for coming in our marriage life, saranghaeyo.”
Sunggyu smiled and held Daehyun tightly.

^~^

Daehyun rushed to Hye Su, “Umma, appa is being mean,” Sunggyu opened his mouth, Hye Su laughed and snapped a picture, “What was that?”
Hye Su tilted Daehyun and said, “Otteoke, appa is being scary, let’s run,” they laughed and Sunggyu purposely didn’t run fast, but he grabbed by her waist.

They laughed, Sunggyu pecked her nose, she pecked his cheek, Daehyun said, “I want kiss too,” Sunggyu leaned closer, “Aniyo, from umma,” he pushed Sunggyu’s face away.
Sunggyu laughed, Hye Su whispered to Sunggyu and he nodded, “Daehyun-ah, make a picture, well umma and appa kiss your cheek, neh?”

Daehyun nodded.

Sunggyu and Hye Su kissed Daehyun’s cheeks and he snapped the picture.

The picture showed as ending of their episode.

 

MC1 said, “Ah really they are really perfect.”
“I envy Daehyun, but then he got WGM’s perfect couple,”
MC4 said, “This is truly beautiful, I am excited to see the next episode,” MC2 said.

MC3 said, “WGM viewers, be aware of Daehyun’s cuteness.”