Episode 007: Switching the Leaders {oo3}

We Got Married!

 

A/n: I really like this concept of this song and MV that I should put it for the OC group and the song is catchy! The concept that I picked was from Evol – We are a bit different

~*~*~*~*~*~ Day oo3 ~*~*~*~*~*~

{Dreamers’ practicing room – morning at 7:00 AM}

Sunggyu looked at the Dreamers practicing.

*MC1: Aigoo, aren’t they tired at this time?
MC33: They are hardworking artists, so it doesn’t surprise me at all.*

Sunggyu looked focused at the girls dancing, they were dancing perfectly, and he nodded.

Soon the choreographer clapped in his hands when they were done with dancing, “Okay, since leader Hye Su isn’t here, Sunggyu, you need fill her spot temporally,” Sunggyu nodded.

“We are doing first choreograph without music, there is a possible chance it will be changed, but this is the current choreograph,” the girls nodded and Sunggyu nodded.

^~^

‘So how did feel and see Dreamers working?’

“Very familiar with Infinite, they are really tough but very good rookies. I truly believe they are going do well.”
He nodded and smiled, “Jeongmal, they are really potential hallyu stars.”
He smiled.

*MC3: He is really a nice sunbae.*

^~^

Sunggyu was a bit awkward dancing, because it was more in the way for girls than for a man like him.
He looked as a lost puppy between the dancing girls; they were fierce dancing a bit, since the choreographer said it has to be a bit raw feminine looking.

By the break, the choreographer told to Sunggyu, he needed to do harder his best, because he isn’t infinite’s leader, but Dreamers’ leader.

Sunggyu nodded.

He leaned to the wall, drinking his water.

*MC3: Aigoo, they are a bit too harsh for Sunggyu…He is a male; he cannot help it to be like that.
MC2: The new choreograph is always hard by the beginning.*

The Dreamers looked worriedly at the leader, “Leader Gyu,” they said, Sunggyu looked up, “Gwenchanayo?” Ji Sun asked.
Sunggyu nodded, “You know, Ji Sun and Haneul are the dancers of our group, you can ask them for help,” Eun Hee suggested.
“Aniyo, I can do it, I am after all, Dreamers’ leader,” he smiled and stood up, “How about teach the steps slowly, because you were half lost where you should be,” Haneul said.
Sunggyu nodded, “Kamsa.”

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

{Infinite’ practicing room – morning at 09:45 AM}

Hye Su was looking at infinite’s tense warming up, they were doing their vocals right, Hye Su frowned.
They said she couldn’t do with this, since it’s a bit too tense for her.

She couldn’t stand still, she stood up and stood by a spot where is enough to move.
She did her own warming-up and stretching, while she was listening to her own debut song.

Soon she received a message, she smiled, and her dongsaengs send her the small video for their new dance.
She looked at it and nodded, the music was a substitute for the real song, and they said it was not the finished choreograph.

She laughed soon, Sunggyu was dancing her part, and she focused on her husband’s dance.  It was cute to see.

By the ending, a short message, “Umma, we miss you! Sunggyu appa is taking good care of us!” they were waving at her and Sunggyu said, “I love you!”

Hye Su smiled and relooked the video and tried to remember the dance, infinite was peeking sometimes at Hye Su’s memorizing and dancing.
Then she turned around, “Aigoo, why are you looking at me,” she jumped and laughed.
She was a bit embarrassing, “Umma is like SHINee Key the second!” Sungjong chirped.
“Aniyo! I am like Yong Guk oppa, I cannot dance in the beginning,” she said.

“Aniyo, you are the leader, wished Sunggyu could dance like that,” Hye Su frowned, “Come on, my hubby is the best,” infinite laughed and lost their balance in their positions and fell down.

“Omo,” she hurried to them.
However, they were laughing, “We are fine,” they snorted.

 

“Umma, was that the up following dance,” they sat in the circle.
“Uh, yeah…My manager texted me, I need to change my look a bit and taking photos, oh…Want to come?”
Infinite’s faces lighted up, they looked at their managers, and they stood up and pleaded their managers.

Hye Su laughed a bit.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

{At the salon}

Sunggyu was looking at the Dreamers members.
They were laughing at Sunggyu, because they were a bit nervous, because they will have different hair cut than they normally used.
The concept is far away of their debut; this time it was showing, they could be very feminine and y with bit rawness.

With Eun Hee’s hair, it will be a bit shoulder, over her shoulder cut it, but with blond high lights between her brown coloured her hair that she will get.
Haneul’s hair length will stay like this, but her hair will be half-blond and half-black between neatly, even though she looked like a badass chick with wild curls a bit.
Ji Sun’s hair will be very short; sort of a bob line with bangs, her hair will be dyed in colour red coloured to pop out.  

Sunggyu looked at the members, they were a bit worried how they would look like, while Haneul was by the colouring area with Eun Hee, he was with Ji Sun.

She was a bit sad, that she got the shortest hair, she frowned a bit, Sunggyu held her hand, “What’s wrong?”
“I am scared that I might look ugly with short hair…”
she pouted.

Sunggyu shook his head, “Aniyo, you’ll be beautiful, the concept is really fitting you,” Ji Sun pouted, but felt safe, because Sunggyu encouraged her.

*MCs: Chincha, he is really good leader, taking care of them very well and talking their insecurities away.*

Soon the door opened, “HYUNG!” he recognized the voices.
He laughed, Ji Sun smiled, because they were able to see Hye Su umma.

 

Hye Su get her hairstyle explained, she got the most long job, her long hair will be bleached to blond and one layer coloured dark red.

She stood by her hairdresser, while infinite was talking with Sunggyu.
They were laughing and talking.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The girls were getting driving finally in the same van, while Sunggyu went infinite, because they were looking how Dreamers will go to do with their shoots.

 

When they arrived, Dreamers got their clothes explained and nodded, infinite looked like their managers somehow, Sungyeol snorted, “We look like we are their managers.”
“Well…Sunggyu hyung the most,”
Woohyun patted his shoulder.
“Ah why me?” Sunggyu snorted.

“Because you are often mistaken of being the managers or even to be CEO,” they snorted.
Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “But umma look very beautiful…” they dazed said.
“Yah, she is my wife, look at the others,” infinite snickered at Sunggyu’s childish behaviour.

 

The girls were getting ready, Haneul was doing her hair good, “I look really a badass girl,” she laughed.
She was as first ready with make-up and clothes.
Ji Sun laughed, she put her big oversized black hoodie over her head it was low cut below her upper body that could shows her flat stomach.

Eun Hee looked at her heels, “I feel like a giant,” closing her eyes, while her eyes were doing, “Aigoo, maknae, be happy that you can be taller than Woohyun oppa and Dongwoo oppa,” Haneul snorted.

Eun Hee pouted, while Hye Su stood up, she was ready, “Whoa, leader looks amazing in those bad chick look,” the dongsaengs complimented her.
Hye Su laughed, “I am not.”

*MC2: Chincha…Complete different look…And their goodbye stage was a month ago…
MC3: They are having an upcoming song comeback, not really their comeback, but kind of an up following one. Like a digital song for a short period this song I heard.*

Infinite were waiting by the set, the only white screen dumbfounded them, Sunggyu asked the concept, he explained, that they looks of the girls will pop out, Sunggyu nodded.

 

Soon the girls came, infinite turned their heads, they jaws dropped.
Eun Hee felt uncomfortable, Woohyun wanted to hug her, she waved her hands and run away, “What’s wrong?” Woohyun frowned.

They stood by the photographer, Eun Hee stood next to Sungyeol, they were explained what kind of photos they want.

The first was Ji Sun, she was clapping her hands, and the others were waiting.
When Dongwoo stood next to Eun Hee, the members started to laugh so hard.
Dongwoo looked confused and looked aside from him, he laughed, because he shocked of her height, “Mwoya!” Eun Hee covered her face and walked away.
Hye Su wanted to walk to her maknae, but somehow Woohyun stood her here, “I have-“

“Sunggyu is the leader,” Sunggyu went already to Eun Hee, Hye Su sighed, “I forgot the leader switching…”

*MC1: Aigoo, it’s now hard to be not leader of your own group.*

Sunggyu saw Eun Hee kneeling down.
Her head was lowering and she was crying.

^~^

‘How did it to see Eun Hee crying, she was the youngest of Dreamers and Hye Su’s responsibility as leader to take care?’

Sunggyu sighed, “It is hurtful to see someone cry. However, seeing the maknae of my wife’s group crying because of insecurity of height…It was hurtful to see.”

^~^

Sunggyu sat next to her, “Hey…”
Eun Hee didn’t bother to look, Sunggyu patted her back, “Being tall isn’t wrong…”
“For a guy it is…I am so tall, I am taller than Dongwoo oppa or Woohyun oppa when I wear heels,”
she sniffed.
She looked at Sunggyu.
Her make up smudge a bit down, “It’s been already tough that I am taller than Minwoo oppa, but he loves me who I am, but getting criticized of being tall is hard…Guys who are small than I am feeling short by me…”

Sunggyu said, “That’s why we have insoles,” Eun Hee laughed a bit, “But, I think…Lots of men like girls who they are, you aren’t weird or something being tall. Have you seen Sungyeol? He is the tallest of us, but he managed to get fans because he is tall and quite handsome because of that reason. Even though he’s a babo.”

Eun Hee nodded, “So, don’t get insecure, because you are beautiful and your boyfriend is lucky to have a cute and loveable girlfriend, did he was scared of you, no. He loves you who you are.”
Eun Hee smiled, Sunggyu wiped her smudged make-up, “Now go to the make-up noonas and be beautiful and strong girl.”
He helped her to get up, Eun Hee smiled and hugged him, “Thank you, appa.”

Sunggyu smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Haneul and Ji Sun were done, infinite were looking at the pictures.
“Whoa, that one is pretty,” L pointed to a picture, Hye Su turned her head, “Eun-ah!” she ran to her and hugged her, “Are you alright?”
Eun Hee nodded, “Eun Hee-sshi, it’s your turn,” she nodded.

Eun Hee was nervous, “Stay relax and you have to pose a bit raw, but feminine,” Eun Hee nodded.

 

Infinite were looking at her, she was wobbling with her heels; soon when the photographer said she could started, she turned the girl who is reasoned to be the face of the group.
Infinite were mouth dropping their jaws, Sunggyu was impressed; she recovered so fast from a tiny breakdown.

Hye Su held his hand, “Thanks for cheering the maknae,” Sunggyu turned his head, smiling and nodded, she pecked his cheek.
Leaning closer to him, he felt happy that his wife is close with him.

After the photoshoot, the girls were looking how the pictures were taken, while infinite was talking in the room behind.

“Whoa, they are very impressive group and hyung isn’t that worthless,” Hoya joked.
“Oh what’s wrong with me?” Sunggyu offended said, “Come on, you screw by all the dance and you should be the charasima not the cute one, that is Sungjong’s job.”
Sunggyu sighed, shaking his head.

*MC1: Always picked leader.
MC3: He is easy to tease.*

Suddenly someone came inside, well three persons actually, infinite turned around, “Oh, annyeong haseyo,” they bowed.

*MC2: Who are they?*

Soon the camera shifted on them, “Annyeong haseyo,” they bowed as well, it were Minwoo, Gong Chan and Dongho.
They greeted each other comfortable, “Visiting the girls?” Woohyun snorted.
Dongho said, “Neh, but we have a message for Sunggyu.”

The three guys held self-written messages.

‘We Got Married crew give to Kim Sunggyu,

Wants Kim Sunggyu learn the dongsaengs better, by tomorrow going out to the amusement park.

Take good care of them, because the boyfriends of them will come along with you to help you.’

Sunggyu laughed, “Mwo…”
The four girls came back, the dongsaengs see their boyfriends, “Oppa!” they hurried to them.
Except Eun Hee she waved shyly to Minwoo.
Haneul hugged Dongho tightly, he pecked her nose, while Gong Chan swung his girlfriend around, “Whoa, new look?” he asked, she nodded, “You look stunning,” Ji Sun slapped his chest, but smiled.

While the other infinite members were scratching their nape, “Yah, we don’t have girls, stop doing lovey-dovey,” they whined.
Minwoo said, “Whoa, you are tall, I need to grow taller,” he chuckled, Eun Hee pouted and put her heels out, “This is better,” Minwoo said, “I like the way you are, tall or not tall, you are perfect.”

Hye Su heard it, Sunggyu smiled, “You cheered up with her height issue right?”
He nodded.

Then the girls read the message, they were clapping and cheering.

While infinite asked the staff, “What about us?” they asked, the boyfriends held the other paper out their pocket and showed them.

‘We Got Married crew give Bang Hye Su,

A trip to the zoo to get knows Hye Su more, since she is the only girl in the group.

Take good care of her, because her group will come along with you, so be aware of them.’

“Oh, is B.A.P coming?” Hye Su asked, the staff stayed silence, “B.A.P?” infinite asked.
“Neh, her group, it could be my brother’s group,” she smiled.

“Sunggyu hyung,” they went to him, “Save us,” B.A.P might have a bit dorky attitude, but still they are well known of tough attitude and since Hye Su is the little sister of Bang Yong Guk.

“Oh, so if it’s B.A.P, they are meeting their laws,” Hye Su jumped, Sunggyu laughed, “Yong Guk is very nice person, so don’t worry.”
Infinite frowned, “Aish, hyung this is not back up supporting,” they whined.

Sunggyu said, “Yah, I have to lead now six people, who are couples together, don’t you think I am the forever alone one?” he snorted.

Infinite said, “Well…”
“I won,”
he snorted.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was in Infinite’s dorm.

Infinite were doing their own things.

*MC2: Typical dorm living…
MC3: What’s Hye Su doing?*

Hye Su had a big hoodie on, she wore shorts but big hoodie that twice compared her body size, (Sunggyu isn’t that fat. LOL), she was cleaning the messy stuffs that infinite’s dorm was covered it.

^~^

‘Are you a clean freak?’

Hye Su laughed, “Neh…I cannot help it.”

‘Did you find infinite’s dorm a typical boys’ group dorm?’

She nodded.

^~^

She was picking the dirty clothes, she frowned, Dongwoo came outside and saw Hye Su was picking up the dirty laundry and put in a basket and she was picking the cans that were on the mini table.
“Hye Su umma, don’t clean up…You aren’t our house maid or something,” Hye Su sheepishly smiled, “Gwenchana.”

 Dongwoo frowned, “We sure messy people,” Hye Su shook her head, “Oh that’s right…I have about two hours a recording, without my members, but would you and the others want to come?”
Dongwoo jumped, “Can we?”

“I am asking you,” she laughed.
Dongwoo pointed to himself, “Me?”

“HYUNG,” Sungjong came out, “What were you shouting.”
“Leader Hye asked if we could go to her recording,”
Dongwoo said.
“Leader Hye?”

“Neh, you know we call Sunggyu hyung, Leader Gyu, why not a couple leader nicknames,” Hye Su blushed.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu was talking the dongsaengs, while one of them was recording.
However, it sounded it really good.

*MC2: Omo, they are really good singers or rappers.*

However, when the producer, he was shy and probably camera shy.

Suddenly the girls appeared in the screen, making their finger to seal their lips and Sunggyu came slowly up funnily with the sign, ‘Be aware to see Dreamers’s digital song! For now, shush and go away!’

Soon they laughed and waved bye to the viewers of We Got Married.