Happy Birthday!!

Jinnie's Birthday Special: Saranghae ❤

"Aww~~" Hongki yawned while making his way to the living room where all the member gathered.

"Hmm... what's this smell?" Hongki, the one that has the most sensitive nose towards food said and went to the dining table to have a look.

"Oh, CHICKEN!" Hongki shouted.

"Hey, don't touch that. It's specially ordered to celebrate Minhwan's birthday." Jaejin's voice suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"Oh yea... I almost forget about his brithday today. So where's he gone this early morning?"

"He went out early in the morning after a phone called." Seunghyun said while his eyes were still sticking on his i-Pad.

"Bomi probably had called him out to celebrate his birthday... So, let us just finish the chicken! Or else it'll be a waste." Hongki said while trying to take one chicken drumstick out to eat.

"Have you brushed your teeth?" Jonghun asked and that made Hongki stopped his action.

"Ewww~~ Hongki hyung's stinky!" Seunghyun said while pinching his nose with his right thumb and index finger.

Hongki glared at Seunghyun before went into the washroom to brush his teeth. Seunghyun giggled while ignored Hongki's deadly glare.

 

"Hyung!" Seunghyun suddenly shouted while pulling Jonghun's sleeve who was sitting beside him on the sofa.

'What?"

"This... this!" Seunghyun was too shock and couldn't say a sentence properly so he just pointed at the screen of his i-Pad and showed it to Jonghun.

The title of the news is : "A Pink's Bomi secretly dating with 2PM's Taecyeon"

Along with the news, it was attached with a picture that showed Bomi kissed Taecyeon in the middle of the street.

"What happened?" Hongki who just finished the wash up ran out from the washroom after hearing Seunghyun's shouting.

Hongki was so angried after reading the news, "How dare she? I thought she was a nice girl but she just dumbed our maknae! Who's she to do this to our maknae?!" Hongki shouted angrily and took a pillow from the sofa and threw it on the floor to wreak out his anger.

"Yah, Hongki please calm down. Minhwan probaly don't know this yet, let just keep it a secret from him and cheer him up today since it's his birthday..." Jonghun said.

"Hyung, you can't help Minhwan too by acting like this." Seunghyun went along with Jonghun.

"I know... I was just too angry! I trust her, how dare she?!" 

By the time, the door was unlocked and Minhwan walked in with a depressed face. The three member who was in the living room was shocked with his sudden appearance but they soon adapted to it and welcomed Minhwan like nothing's happened cause they're actors.

"Hey, where did you go? We're all waiting for you to open the fried chicken's ceremorny. I'm so hungry now!" Hongki sounded like he was angry with Minhwan's missing.

"Sorry hyung..." Minhwan said with a very low and deep voice, "You can open the ceremorny youselves." 

Jonghun glared at Hongki angrily for saying those words after hearing Minhwan's replied. Hongki just shrugged.

"Well, since today's your birthday, we'll go out to play today, okay?" Jonghun asked Minhwan while trying to calm down the awkwardness after Hongki spoke.

"Yah, yah! we haven't went out for a long time..." Seunghyun exclaimed.

"Sorry but I'm not in the mood now, you can go play yourselves if you guys want. I'll leave first." Minhwan bowed and then went straightly to his and Seunghyun's share room.

The living room was then filled up with awkwardness and silence.

"Yah! This is all because of that Yoon Bomi!" Hongki shouted.

"Yah, you wanna die?" Jonghun glared at Hongki.

"Minhwan's probably found out that news. I swear I'll never forgive that girl, she just ruined my mood."

"You're not the one being dumbed." Seunghyun said, he always like to tease Hongki.

"Are we going out today?" Hongki asked their leader and ignored Seunghyun.

"I think we should leave Minhwan here for a while to keep his mind calm." Jonghun suggested. With that, they went out and leave Minhwan alone in the dorm but they've forgotten that Jaejin was still in the dorm.

Jaejin has been hiding in the kitchen corner since Seunghyun showed that shocking news to Jonghun. He's been hearing their conversation. He was so hurt when he heard that Minhwn was dumbed by Bomi but the other half of his heart felt happy because Minhwan's single again and that means he could have the chance to stay with Minhwan now.

Minhwan must be in pain now... I should go comfort him... Jaejin thought.

Jaejin opened the door room and saw Minhwan sitting on the double-bed while staring at nothing. He looked helpless.

"Minhwan...?" Jaejin called while slowly pushed the door room to avoid making any noise.

Minhwan looked up to Jaejin, his eyes was teary right now but no tears fell from his eyes. He must had been trying very hard not to cry. Seeing this scene, it made Jaejin felt bitter.

Jaejin slowly approached him and then sat down by his side, "What happened?" he asked but Minhwan just shook his head.

"Tell me, you know you can always rely on hyung..." Jaejin said softly and caressed Minhwan's hair.

Minhwan then suddenly cried out his lungs in Jaejin's shoulder. Jaejin decided to lent Minhwan his shoulder. He then wrapped his arm around Minhwan and patted his back trying to comfort him. "Hyung, it pains... here..." Minhwan cried while hitting his chest.

"I know... I know..." he actaully felt pain inside his heart too seeing the younger crying but he can't do anything. He keep patted the younger's back and waited for him to stop crying.

"Hyung, am I that useless?" after Minhwan stopped crying, he looked up into Jaejin's eyes and asked him.

"Huh? No, why? You are talented, why are you calling yourself useless?" Jaejin said.

"She left me... she said I don't know about love and romance, she couldn't feel happiness when she's with me but only with Taecyeon hyung..." the tears in his eyes, uncontrollably flowed down again.

"Don't cry... it hurts me inside when you cry, you know?" Jaejin used his thumb to wipe away Minhwan's tear carefully. He then pulled Minhwan into a kissed.

Minhwan didn't shruggled at first but then realization hit him and made him pushed Jaejin away.

"W... what are you doing?" Minhwan said while trembling.

"Minhwan... I just...." Jaejin trying to explain but Minhwan just ran out of the room.

Why don't you try listen to my heart....? 

 

3 weeks passed.

Minhwan didn't talk to Jaejin since that incident happened. He always tried to avoid Jaejin and there'd be an awkward silence whenever they were together. Minhwan had also realised that he had been acting weird around Jaejin lately.

What had been up to me these days? Minhwan asked himself in his mind.

"Yah! What are you guys up to these days? You guys have been acting weirdly lately!" Jonghun scolded at Jaejin and Minhwan in the middle of their practise. Even their leader had realised their awkwardness.

 

3 days before Jaejin's birthday.

"Seunghyun, have you gotten asleep?" Minhwan asked at the other side of their bed.

"Hmm? No. Why?" Seunghyun turned around to face Minhwan and saw Minhwan was sitting on the bed.

"Why don't you sleep? We have to catch the morning flight tomorrow to Taiwan." Seunghyun rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"I have soemthing to asked you..." Minhwan said softly.

"What is it?"

"Whenever you're close to a person or just looked into their eyes and you're heart will beat faster for no reason, what's this symptom?" Minhwan asked.

"Hmm... maybe you've fallen for that person... why? Someone puzzled you with this symptom these days?" Seunghyun asked back.

"It's... Jaejin hyung..." Minhwan confessed.

"W...what? You have feeling towards Jaejin hyung?!" Seunghyun shouted so loud that Minhwan had to shut his mouth up with his hand.

"You serious?" Seunghyun asked after he calmed down.

Minhwan nodded, "I think so... I've been acting weird around him since the day Jaejin hyung and I kissed."

"Oh ma god! You guys even kissed?! Choi Minhwan, I envy you." Seunghyun pouted.

"You like Jaejin too?" Minhwan asked, shocked.

"Nah... I have been liking Jonghun hyung since the day I joined you guys but that stupid Hongki hyung!" 

Minhwan just laughed at Seunghyun's sentence, that's right, Hongki and Jonghun... although they never admit it, but they act like love birds in everyone's eyes. "So... what can I do?"

"What do you mean what can you do? Confess to him! I bet he likes you too... or else he won't give you his precious kiss that time." Seunghyun said and trying to mimiced Jaejin kissing Minhwan's scene that day.

Minhwan pushed Seunghyun away and scolded at him, "Yah, you're so disgusting! Go to sleep early! We have to catch the morning flight tomorrow." with that, Minhwan lied down on the bed again and fell asleep a few minutes later with a smiled on his face.

Seunghyun just "chiu" at Minhwan and then lied back to the bed again.

 

D-Day.

 

"Hyung..." Minhwan was standing at the door side. 

Jaejin was busy packing his things into the luggage since today is the day they'd depart back to Korea, their homeland after having 2 continuos concert in Taipei. He looked up to see who was calling him at the door and he was shocked to see Minhwan standing there.

"Minhwan...? W-what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I... have something to tell you. Are you free?" 

"Can't your see if I'm busy or free?" Jaejin asked jokingly but this made Minhwan pouted.

"Okay, I'm sorry... but only if you could help me pack this afterwards." Jaejin asked.

"Of course I can, hyung!" Minhwan accepted it cheerfully.

"So what are you going to tell me?" Jaejin sat on the bed and Minhwan sat down beside Jaejin. Jaejin was glad that Minhwan finally opened up his mind to talk with him after that incident happen. Actually, he didn't did it on purpose. He just felt too hurt to see him crying like that and was trying to tell him that he'll always be the angel that stay by his side forever but Minhwan didn't appreciate it.

"Hyung... I... I think... I fall in love with you!" Minhwan said the last 6 words in such a hurry pace and Jaejin could hardly heard what he said.

"W-what did you said?" Jaejin narrowed his eyes and looked at Minhwan.

"Ishh... hyung, don't make me feel embarassed."

"You are the one that make yourself feel embarassed, you stupid!" Jaejin scolded.

"I said... I love you." 

"You... w-what?" Jaejin was shocked to hear what Minhwan said.

"Yah, don't let me repeat that again! I feel so embarassed right now." it's true, Minhwan's cheek has grown pink.

"Aigoo... you cute fella!" Jaejin pinched Minhwan's cheek, "I love you too." he smiled and pulled Minhwan into a warm hug.

 

At the other side...

"Yah! Why couldn't you pack your things properly? Your luggage is so messy and it couldn't even be close!" Jonghun shouted at Hongki.

"You're genius, you do it!" Hongki pushed his luggage annoyingly to Jonghun.

"Ishh... I don't know how your girlfriend would bear with you, she's must be mighty enough..." Jonghun said while squatting down to repack Hongki's messy luggage.

"Yah, you're my girlfriend, okay?" Hongki said while pouting.

"Who's the one who has a girlish look here?" Jonghun asked while standing up and closing his distance with Hongki's.

"Yah, what're you trying to do...? Go away!" Hongki pushed Jonghun away but it just made the distant between them got closer.

Jonghun then suddenly pulled Hongki into his embrace, "I love you, would you be my girlfriend?"

"No!" Hongki said playfully, "I'll only be your boyfriend." 

 

 

 

Seunghyun: GOSH!! Why did you need to do this to me? I feel like I'm FOREVER ALONE!!!

Author: I thought you got your girlfriend, don't you? XD

Seunghyun: You jelly?

Author: Yep! Seriously! :p

 

 

 

 

~~ THE END~~

 


 

Hey guys, so how's the story? I do hope you can like Jaehwan couple through this story... :) Besides, I decided to add some Jongki part into this story at the end of this story...

Give some respon or comments, so I can know where should I imporve... Thanks for all your support!! Althought I only have 2 subscribers... but it's just a start, I won't feel depress! Anyway, thanking so much for your support, it really give me hopes and increase my confidence... thanks ya!! And I love ya! :)

Well, since today is Jaejin's birthday, let's wish him a Happy Birthday here, kay?

 

Happy 22nd Birthday Jinnie Goat~!!! 

 

I'm glad that you've finally turned into a man!

 

Here's some of his photo taken in Taiwan while they're helding their concert in Taiwan. He had spent his birthday with Taiwan's Primadonna! They're so lucky.. I envy them... >.< 

 

He's writing to himself saying that he has been more handsome nowadays....== what a narcissism! At last, he wrote "I love you" to himself :D This is one of the picture in their press-conference in Taiwan.

 

After their concert ended....

 

Another pic taken after their concert ended... Gosh! Jaejin don't do that! You look more like a goat when you did that... >.< 

 

 

Anyway, I have seen the news that they're going back to Korea today, so I think I should wish him: Have a nice flight!