this heart beating for you

broken dream

Ryeowook walk across the park… it almost a week he not see Donghae. Donghae does not come to class. Ryeowook sigh… he sits on the bench near the lake. He feels miserable… suddenly he feels someone sitting beside him.

“Hi Ryeowook shi” the guy said.

“Hi Kyuhyun shi” he answer.

“Why you looks so miserable?” kyuhyun laughing..

“Nothing” he answers shortly.

“You can tell me if you want. Maybe I can give my opinion.” Kyuhyun said again.

“It’s really nothing Kyuhyun shi...”he said annoyingly.

“Just called me Kyu.” Kyuhyun make the sweetest smile ever. “So, Ryeowook, do you want to have some drinks with me?” he asks again.

“Erm…..i..No…” kyuhyun hold ryeowook wrist and drag him to the cafe before he can answer the question.

Kyuhyun touch make ryeowook shock but the touch is warm. He does not even bother to stop kyuhyun. Ryeowook just follow kyuhyun. He also doesn’t know why. It is just like he is under spell…

They sit at one corner of the cafe. Kyuhyun sit facing ryeowook. He just wants to get better access to see his love face.

“Wookie….” Kyuhyun call ryeowook.

 Ryeowook chocking of his drink and almost burst the coffee on kyuhyun face. Kyuhyun laugh loudly to see this side of ryeowook…

“You are really cute Wookie…” he said.

Ryeowook face becomes red. His blushing crazily… the laugh makes his heart beating fast. He feels like his face is going to burst. But he doesn’t know why… but this man makes him very comfortable…

Ryeowook spend whole week with kyuhyun. He feels like he already know kyuhyun for long times. And all that times he never saw Donghae. Now he is sitting in the class alone without Donghae. Sometimes he will look at the door, maybe donghae will come…

“Wookie…..” A soft voice calls him.

“Hae… here, sit.” He pulls the chair for donghae. But Donghae move and get on his knees in front of ryeowook.

“Wookie, I’m sorry… I try to forget you, but I can’t…. please don’t leave me...” he holds ryeowook hand and crying…

“Hae…. I know… I understand…. I know you did this because you love me…” ryeowook hug Donghae.

“I miss you Wookie… please don’t leave me… I love you so much…” Donghae is tightening the hug.

“I miss you too Hae….now, sit here” Ryeowook pull himself…

Two hours class feels so long… ryeowook cannot wait for the class to end. There is someone he wants to see. He wants to share his happiness. As soon as the class finish, he grab Donghae hand and drag him to the park.

“Kyu!” ryeowook shout happily and drag Donghae with him to the Kyuhyun.

“Wookie!” kyuhyun answer smiling. Then he saw Donghae behind Ryeowook. They are holding hand!

Ryeowook run and sit beside Kyuhyun. “Kyu, me and Donghae already reconcile.” He holds kyuhyun hand and smiles.

“Hae, this is my friend, Kyuhyun” he said to Donghae. There is something in his eyes when he say Kyuhyun’s name. Donghae can see that.Donghae just drop his head and didn’t dare to say anything when he saw kyuhyun. He feels guilty…

Then, three of them decide to have a walk around the park. Ryeowook feels really happy. His right hand holdings kyu’s hand and his left hand are holding hae’s hand. He doesn’t know which part makes him feels this way but, he loves it…..

“Kyu… Hae… this weeked lets go to the beach!” ryeowook jump in front of his two friends and give them them the cutest smile… both of them shock and speechless… once in a blue they can see ryeowook acting like this.

Then, when ryeowook realize there is no respond from both of them, he makes a pout… both of the man cannot resist that cutest thing in the world in front of them… they nodded almost together. Ryeowook jumps excitedly…

“yeah!yeah!yeah!.. Ouch!”ryeowook trips his leg and almost fall… suddenly he feels the strong arms holding his waist. That warm arms….

“Be careful my dear…. You are always falls didn’t you?”kyuhyun chuckles and tightening his hold.

Dup…dup….dup… ryeowook heart is beating loudly. Just like it is going to burst…

“T…th..thanks Kyu…”ryeowook answer. His face blushed. He pulls himself and stands properly…

Donghae who see the situation is pale. “Does he know?” donghae think…