smiling is painful

broken dream

Another morning has come and it will fade away just like the other morning. Ryeowook wake up lazily from his bed. If not because of the college, he will not wake up this early. He walks to take a fresh shower and dress up simply but yet looks cute and neat. Then he grabs his bag and walking to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

“Good morning mom.” he hugs and kisses his mother cheeks.

“Good morning my baby.” His mom look at him just disbelieve that her son are grown up and now entering college. Her eyes are gleaming with tears.

“My baby has grown up already. I couldn’t believe this. My dear, live your lives now… stop makes yourself suffer again… please my dear...” she releases a warm tears.

“Ok mom… I’ll try. Don’t be too emotional. I will be ok. Bye mom, love you...

*****************************************************************************************

First day of college is the busiest day for a student. For Kim Ryeowook, it’s the most freaking scary day. He needs to face a lot of new faces. He need to struggle with new environment, new friends and of course a new challenge. He doesn’t like that. He just wants to be alone.

“Why did I agree with mom to come to this college? With bunches of man, it’s really screw my mood. I hate this bunches of stupid man, it’s scary.” Ryeowook walks with his head down.

Ryeowook walks through the hall and he amaze with the design of the college. Beautiful he thought. He goes straight to the class his first class. He takes the last sit. He doesn’t like crowd. He prefer alone at the back. Suddenly, the class full of bunches of boys. It’s really freak him out. His hand is shaking. All of his body is trembling. Sweats are form even though the room is quite cold.

“Nervous huh?.” a sudden voice asking beside him.

“Huh? Y…ye…es.” Ryeowook answer without looking at the person who is asking.

“Donghae” the boy said.

“Huh?” ryeowook tilt his head and looking at the other boy.

“Well, I said my name is Donghae. You? “The boy says with the biggest and warmest smile Ryeowook ever sees.

“Ryeowook… Kim ryeowook.” Ryeowook answer shortly.

The boy is sitting beside ryeowook even though there are many empty seats in front. Ryeowook just ignore the boy and focus to the lecture.

“An hour will past quickly” he though.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

When the class ended, ryeowook quickly walk to the café nearby. He admitted that he is quite hungry. He walks faster as he sees the Donghae guy following him.

“Ryeowook shi! Wait for me!” donghae scream for ryeowook.

Ryeowook walks become faster as like running. Suddenly…

“Ouch! I’m sorry...” ryeowook fall as he bump into someone.

“It’s okay… “The guy answers. Ryeowook tilt his head and looks at the guy. He has beautiful and warm eyes. His face is just like a beautiful painting. That perfect smile can make every heart melt.

“ryeowook shi! Are you okay? Let me help you. Are you hurt? You should be more careful. Walk slowly okay?” donghae help ryeowook to stand and drag him to the café.

His mind is still blank. He does not realize the he is holding donghae hand. His mind is full of image of the guy. He feels his heart beating faster. Then, he feels pain.

“It’s not supposed to be this way…” he thought almost whisper.

 

 

 

This is the first chapter.. how is it? this is just the beginning.. want to know who is the mystery guy?

why ryeowook being like that? please read the next chapter.. i will update as soon as posibble. please comment so i can improve my writing.. thank you for reading..