Medicine

Love Child

 

So... finally an update!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"Peniel, we are going to watch B2ST sunbaes peformance, are you sure you don't want to come?" Eunkwang asked as he and everyone else but Sungjae was walking out the door.
 
"Nae hyung, I'll just watch after Sungjae. Someone has to take care of him."
Sungjae had food poisoning from last night's dinner. No one knows what he ate but it really  crushed his stomach.
"Okay, we'll be back around 10pm okay?"
"Okay, have fun!"
 
 
Peniel's POV:
 
I head into the bedroom and I walk over to Sungjae's bed. He doesn't seem to look good at all.
 
"Sungjae, how are you feeling?"
 
"Worse."
 
I was afraid he would say that.
 
I walked out of the room and into the kitchen to find some medicine for Sungjae. I opened every cabinet and drawer but found nothing.
 
"Peniel hyung." Sungjae called.
 
"Yes Sungjae?" I said as I rush to the room where he lies, thinking it was something serious.
 
"I have to go to the bathroom and I am unable to walk due to my illness. Can you carry me?" 
 
I see him slightly smirking as he says that.
 
"I guess I could."
 
I pick up the tall maknae bridal style but as I head to the bathroom I trip on the stuffed banana and I fall landing on top of Sungjae.
Suddenly my heart start beating heavily. 
What could this feeling be? 
I looked staright at Sungjae and it looked like we were staring into each other's souls.
 
"Um... Peniel?" Sungjae said. 
 
"Oh, Uh S-sorry."
I quickly ignore my heavily pounding heart and pick up the sickly kid and carry him the the bathroom. Soon after I brought him back to his bed. I then prepared soup for him and he fell asleep.
Now I was practically alone since the other person that was here is sleeping.
I try to think of what Sungjae had that made him sick.
..But of course, I couldn't find a single thing. Then I think about my current event with Sungjae. What caused my heart to feel such power? Was it because I feel on Sungjae? That couldn't be possible. Also, why was Sungjae staring at me so intensly? It was an accident... I didn't fall on him on purpose.
I needed answers, and I needed them fast. I can only call a certain few for my problems.
 
--
'Stop Girl, in the name of love! Stop girl, in the name of love eh eh
Stop girl, in the name of love!
 
"Hello?"
 
"Eli?"
"
Yes?"
 
"It's Peniel can I ask you some things?"
 
"Of course, anything for my son."
 
I tell Eli everything that is going on, he seems to understand what I'm saying quite well.
 
"Okay, I have an obvious conclusion to your story, but can you handle the truth?"
 
"Of course, it can't be that bad right?" I hope not.
 
"Can I tell him Eli?" A distant voice was heard coming from Eli's phone.
 
"No Kevin, Peniel and I are having father and son time. Go finish cooking with your mom." 
 
"Fine."
 
"Okay, well Peniel, I hate to say it to you bu--
 
 
"Peniel hyung!" Sungjae screamed.
 
"Umm I'll call you back later." I said as I hung up.
 
Peniel runs to the bedroom and he sees Sungjae on the ground curled up in a little ball holding his stomach.  Tears were streaming
down from Sungjae's eyes.
 
"Sungjae! What's wrong?!" 
 
"Peniel..." Sungjae passed out from all of the pain.
 
What do I do now? 
 
As Sungjae is completely unconcious, Peniel carries him on a bed and tries to talk to him.
"Sungjae, you have to wake up buddie. You need to stop getting worse and start getting better."
Peniel felt tears forming in his eyes. He didn't know why Sungjae wasn't waking up. Then Peniel remembers when he was sick his mom use to kiss his forehead to see if he had a temperature.
His face hovered over Sunjae's. He could feel his heart pounding again, but he knew he had to do this.
Peniel softly kissed Sungjae's forehead and as soon as he did Sungjae woke up."Peniel?" Sungjae said as he begins to blush.
 
"I-It's not what you think it is, I was trying to see if you had a temperature."
 
"Oh. Then you can continue."
 
"O-Okay."
I have no clue how I'm going to be able to do this without making it obvious that my face is getting red. Why is all of this happening still?
I hovered over his face and made my way to his forehread. It felt like my insides were on fire.
I gently placed a kiss on his forehead. Then i froze there, noticing that Sungjae was staring at me again. I didn't think my face could get any redder.
 
"Do I have a temp?" Sungjae asked quietly.
 
I honestly don't  remember, my mind is all messed up right now. I can only imagine Sungjae's beautiful eyes staring at me.
 Wait what am I saying? Ugh, I don't even know. I have to tell SUngjae somthing though.
 
"Y-eah, you're hot."
 
"What?" 
 
I-I mean you have a temp." 
What the hell.
 
The door to their door opens.
"Hello! We are home!!" Changsub said cheerfully.
Thank god, I didn't think I would last much longer. I should call Eli back.
 
'Stop Girl, in the name of love! Stop girl, in the name of love eh eh
Stop girl, in the name of love!'
 
 
"Sup Peniel, did you figure it out on your own?"
 
"Figure what out?"
 
"That you are in love with Sungjae."
 
"W-what? No I'm not."
 
"Dude, believe me. You are so in love that you've reached the denial stage. It happened to me with Kevin. I kept dening that I loved
him becaus ehe was a guy but now I think back on that and laugh. I mean come on, what was I thinking."
 
"Are you sure this is it?" I asked.
 
"Of course. Now someone will be on this phone to tell you something."
 
"Okay."
 
"Peniel? This is Grandma Woo. Listen, I know it's hard for this kind of stuff but believe me, once your heart feels it then you have to also. It's not like Sungjae is going to reject you or anything, okay? Good Luck."
 
"Bu-"
 
"I am going to hang up now. BYE~"
'Boop'
 
"Peniel who were talking to?" Changsub asked as he walked into the bedroom.
 
"No one!"
 
Then Changsub got a text from Eli.
 
"Peniel loves Sungjae."
 
"Hm, that's interesting"
 
"What's interesting?" I'm a little scared.
 
"Eli told me that you love Sungjae."
 
"I DON'T LOVE  SUNGJAE!"
 
What Peniel didn't know was that Sungjae was secretly awake the whole time. 
 
Sungjae's POV:
 
Peniel doesn't love me?
 
B-but...
I love him and..
 
"Oh Sungjae you're up. Are you feeling okay?" Peniel said.
 
"Leave me alone."
I didn't want to talk to him. My heart didn't feel like hurting anymore..
I got up and tried to walk but I instantly got dizzy and fell to the ground.
 
"Sungjae!" Peniel yelled as he was trying to help me up.
 
"No! Leave me alone Peniel Shin!!" 
Changsub helped me up and I was saftely placed back on Hyunsik's bed.
 
"Let's leave Peniel so Sungjae can rest."
 
"...okay." Peniel replied. He looked crushed, but he broke my heart! Now he will realize how badly his words hurt me.
 
They both walked out out of the room. I can hear the members laughing at Eunkwang's lame jokes. 
Why did Peniel say that? Does he hate me? 
Just thinking about Peniel makes me not want to sleep. When he checked my temperature I though my heart was going to burst. I couldn't stop staring at him. Plus I couldn't help but notice his super red face and if it wasn't for my sick-looking face he would've noticed me blushing.
I was thinking so much that I didn't notice Ilhoon come in.
 
"Are you feeling better?" He asked.
 
"Yes, much better than earlier this morning."
 
"You know, Peniel does love you Sungjae."
 
Did I just hear him correctly?
 
"W-what?"
 
"He's always loved you but never really realized it until now. Hyunsik and I figured it out a long time ago but we knew if we brought it up he would always deny it."
 
"But he told Changsub that he didn't love me."
 
"See? Denial. It's what he does because he has a hard time understand his feels."
 
"What should I do then?"
 
"You have to tell him how you feel."
 
"I-I'm scared though."
 
"Don't be. Everything is going to be fine, trust me." Then Ilhoon went back out there with the rest of the members.
I don't know if I am able to speak to him after the incident from before, but I have to try. 
 
"Peniel can you come here for a second?"
 
"Sure."
 
I watch him walk in and he sits on the floor next to me.
 
"Look Peniel, I know that I got mad earlier but that's because-"
 
Before Sungjae got to finish his sentence Peniel grabbed Sungjae's shirt and kissed him.
 
"Sungjae, I love you so much. I just want you to be mine."
 
His words made me feel like I was cured from my sickness
 
"I love you too Peniel."
 
Then the rest of the BtoB members walked in and started clapping. 
 
"It's about time." Ilhoon said.
 
Him and Hyunsik just smiled at us like they've known this was going to happen eventually.
 
Oh wait, they did know.
 
I took Peniel's hand and I got up. 
 
I thought I needed help to walk so I don't get dizzy but I was fine. It was like I never was sick to begin with.
 
I guess all I needed was one type of medicine.
 
tLove.
 
 
 
The End
 
 
No sequel
 
 
 
or is there?
.
.
.
.
.
:D 
I am really obsessed with BtoB so I'll probably write another story. Hoonsik maybe? or some epic story with Changsub as a super hero.
 
Suggestions?