Chapter 2

Show me How to Love

Hey I’m still missing you and still loving you. I don’t know what it is, but I’m lost without you and I missing every single thought of you. The way you made me laugh, the way you used to make me smile, the way you made me feel at home when I slept in between your arms at night. I’m lost without you, I miss you, I’m trapped in every thought of you and I need you touching me. I will find my way back to you okay and that is a promise. Just wait for me.

 

It was time to record and I wasn’t feeling these new lyrics I had to do.

 

No matter how hard i try to forget, no matter how many new people i meet, why do i keep thinking of only you when i turn around. i don't want to do this anymore. i want to stop. No matter how many times i try and try to stop myself. It's no use. My heart is broken. why?” I said rapping my part. Surprising enough this fit the situation too well.

“That was great, you sounded heartbroken keep it up.” said the tech guy who’s name I couldn’t remember. The guy was a freaking moron if he couldn’t tell that I was heartbroken and these lyrics aren't helping. I walked away and sat in my little corner. I thought these lyrics would help me get over this and it didn’t, it didn't bring back any emotion and it was great. I couldn’t feel anything meaning everything was fine right. Like if I saw that moron tech guy before I would be blushing or be drooling about he was, but nothing. Maybe it was the fact that I could only see him everywhere I went like his image was haunting me. The worst part about it was I couldn't enjoy or even hate it because my heart and mind wouldn't let me. My heart was slowly shutting down and nothing could help it.

"Oh please you think he sounds heartbroken, you haven't seen anything yet." Said.Minjun. He walked in the booth smiling widely. I don't what it was about, but he kept trying to show me up every chance he got. But I don't really care and why should I care, I knew he was joking anyway. "Listen to my heartbeat."

"Sorry, but that was awful." Said the tech guy. If it was a while ago I would be able to laugh. "You sound like your too happy. Are you happy that the person you love the most in the world stomped on your heart and ripped it into pieces."

"I thought I sounded really heartbroken."

"Well you thought wrong." The rest of the group started laughing, even Minjun, but not me. Nichkhun started to walk towards me and smiled.

"Hey man are you okay?" He said in English.

"Yeah I'm fine, actually I'm feeling more than fine." I said my face still showing no emotion.

"Well you don't look it man, it fact you look like you feel nothing."

"Well what is the problem with that, it's better than feeling sitting and wanting to kill myself."

"Well sometimes feeling nothing isn't better than feeling sadness. Sometimes you have to let out your tears and let your true feelings show.

"I am letting my true feelings show so you can let it go." I know what he was just looking out for me, but I didn't need his concern and it is my life. He walked away kind of disappointed and started talking to Minjun.

Minjun's Pov

I kept looking at Nichkhun who was talking to Taecyeon again. He had been taking to him to much lately and it is really annoying. I don't get it the big problem, acting all depressed because his boyfriend left because of something stupid that was his fault. I mean seriously he needs to get over it and stay away from my future property. Yeah I love Nichkhun and I made it Completely obvious that I did, but he never got the hint. He was my prince and now some was going to steal him from me without trying, not in my ing kingdom. My lucky prince began to walk over to me looking sad.

"What is wrong Khun?" I said

"He just so sad you know, I haven't seen him smile in months and it isn't getting better. I need to help him you know because he was my first friend in the group you know, well besides... I think it is my job to see him smile again." There he goes again trying to be the good guy to his friend. He doesn't even realize how much he likes him. Why can't he do all this stuff with me, I wasn't a bad guy at all so what made me so different then that tall bastard. I put on my fake kindness again.

"I think that is awesome you need to do this. If you ever need my help then don't be afraid to ask me."

"Thank you, but I think I need to do this on my own. Well it it's my time to get in the booth so I will talk to you later." He walked away giving me a hug. I looked over to Taecyeon and frowned.

"From now on this it's war. I'm going to make your life into a living hell."

A/N: After almost a year this has finally been updated and I'm sorry about that. I honestly forgot about this story and didn't remember what the hell I was going to do with it. I hope you like the update because I worked hard on it. Please leave comments on how I can make this better.